-搞掂 -我们走吧
– Green light. – Let’s go.
约翰?韦恩被提名了多少次 为了奥斯卡奖?
How many times was John Wayne nominated for an Academy Award?
可能还不够
Probably not enough.
马塞利诺还在睡觉
Marcellino’s still asleep.
-我去救艾德 -一个狗♥娘♥养♥的怎么会 睡这么久?
– I’m gonna go relieve Ed. – How the hell can one son of a bitch sleep so much?
-恐惧 -只要他醒来作证
– Fear. – As long as he wakes up to testify.
哦,不
Oh, no.
我们一直在找你
We’ve been looking for you.
-所以你想当证人? -不,不,不,不!
– So you want to be a witness? – No, no, no, no!
见证这一切
Witness this.
他的生日 两周后
His birthday was in two weeks.
哈利,他们想 带他出去
Harry, they wanna take him out.
骚扰?
Harry?
27年了, 我从来没有抓伤过上帝啊
Twenty-seven years of this shit, and I never got a scratch. Jesus Christ.
我要每个人的名单 在证人保护方面
I want a list of everybody in Witness Protection…
谁知道我们 抱着马塞利诺
who knew we were holding Marcellino…
还有其他人 谁会知道
and anybody else who could’ve known…
来自地方检察官 致局长
from the district attorney to the commissioner.
他们死了,迈克
They’re dead, Mike.
不管是谁设置的
Whoever set this up…
不管需要什么
whatever it takes…
他们死了
they’re dead.
-好吧,卡伦你要走了 –
– Okay, Cullen. You’re outta here. –
现在你要走了 就像你害怕一样
Now you’re off and runnir Runnirlike you’re scared
Runnirunder雷达 像鹿一样奔跑
Runnirunder radar Runnirlike a deer
在灌木丛里 开始攻击你
Somethirin the bushes starirout at you
开始感受吧 感觉像你一样
Starirat your feelirs Feelirlike you do
单程骑手 漫步在路上
One-way rider wanderirdown the road
宝贝,我就在你身边 无论你去哪里
Baby, I’m right beside you everywhere you go
从前的白日梦 情况确实如此
Once upon a daydream Circumstances do
一切都要坚持 一切为了你
Everything to hold on Everything for you
首先我们找到一个失败者 接下来我们发现一个傻瓜
First we found a loser Next we found a fool
现在我们跟随脚步 对你感兴趣
Now we follow footsteps taken up on you
单向驱动器 一路走来
One-way driver One way down the road
-宝贝,我就在你身边 -嘿,你这个该死的
– Baby, I’m right beside you – Hey, you goddamn son of a…
无论你去哪里
Everywhere you go
-哇哦! -该死的!
– Whoa! – Damn!
啊!
Aah!
是的,先生好吧,一个数字 所有的居民都抱怨
Yes, sir. Well, a number of the residents have complained…
不过,关于垃圾箱周围的垃圾, 所以我觉得你应该做点什么
though, about the trash around the Dumpster, so I think you should do something about it.
是的,先生嘿!好吧 祝你过得愉快
Yes, sir. Heh! All right. Have a good day then.
-你抓住那个混♥蛋♥了 -在表演中
– You caught the bastard. – In the act.
瞎扯我在路上 参加化装舞会
Bullshit. I was on my way to a costume party.
他在74号♥公路上拦住了一个人 因为开得太快
He stopped somebody over at Route 74 for driving too fast.
-他要花50块让他们下车 -他们拦住我问路
– He was going to let them off for 50 bucks. – They stopped me for directions.
预定他
Book him.
冒充军官, 拒捕
Impersonating an officer, resisting arrest…
欺诈,鲁莽驾驶 对警长撒谎
fraud, reckless driving and lying to the sheriff.
-如果你需要我,我会在家 -好的,警长
– I’ll be at home if you need me. – Okay, Sheriff.
来吧,副警长
Come on, Deputy Dawg.
– -艾米!艾米!
– – Amy.! Amy.!
艾米?
Amy?
艾米?
Amy?
-我们要开派对吗? -当然
– Are we having a party? – Of course…
我很高兴你早点回家 参加庆祝活动
and I’m glad you’re home early to join in the celebration.
只会是我们, 还是我们有伴?
Is it just gonna be us, or are we gonna have company?
认真点当然只有我们
Be serious. Of course it’s just us.
那么,我们庆祝什么?
So, what are we celebrating?
纪念
Commemorating…
我们的第五年
our fifth year.
流亡五年 在一个没有
Five years in exile. Five years in a town without…
找到能说话的人 除了
having found anybody who could talk about anything except…
庄稼和天气
crops and the weather.
-不会永远的 -他妈的不是
– It’s not gonna be forever. – The hell it’s not.
天啊,艾米,这是老消息了 放手吧
Christ, Amy, this is old news. Let it go.
-我已经尽力了 -你到底做了什么
– I did the best I could. – The hell you did.
你还可以和局里的人在一起 你本可以反抗的
You could still be with the bureau. You could’ve fought it.
我们还可以住在纽约 你不必放弃!
We could still be living in New York. You did not have to quit!
他们给了我辞职的机会 如果它被送去审判
They gave me a chance to resign. If it would’ve gone to trial
我会输的 他们会把我赶出去的
I would’ve lost and they would’ve kicked me out.
我甚至都不会 有机会得到这份工作!
I wouldn’t have even had the chance to get this job!
我们有什么 晚餐?
What are we having for dinner?
就这个
Just this.
这会让我们发胖的
This is gonna make us fat.
你认为是因为我们的身材 我们还不胖?
You think because we’re in shape we’re not already fat?
我们就像所有的牛 他们在这附近长大
We’re like all the cows they raise around here.
卡住了 环境的受害者
Stuck. Victims of circumstance.
你知道牛是什么 对这个世界最大的贡献是?
And you know what a cow’s biggest contribution to this world is?
你不应该喝酒 还有烤面包
You should not drink and bake.
你好,马克
Hello, Mark.
-是吗? -我是香农,马克哈里?香农
– Yeah? – It’s Shannon, Mark. Harry Shannon.
好久没见了,哈利 发生什么事?
It’s been a long time, Harry. What’s going on?
我想和你谈谈,马克 我有麻烦了
I want to talk to you, Mark. I got trouble.
-谈谈 -不,不在电♥话♥里
– Talk. – No. Not on the telephone.
我只有时间了
It’s all I’ve got time for.
情况不太好, 啊,孩子?
Things aren’t so good, huh, kid?
看到更好的日子
Seen better days.
如果你想再见到他们, 认识我
If you wanna see ’em again, meet me.
局里总是安排 如此有趣的聚会场所
The bureau always arranges such intriguing meeting places.
-这和局里没有关系 –
– This has nothing to do with the bureau. –
帕特罗维塔先生, 你否认任何非法收入来源
Mr. Patrovita, you deny any sources of illicit income…
任何连接 有组织犯罪
any connection at all with organized crime…
但你的报告收入 去年是7.3万美元
yet your reported income for this past year was $73,000…
不知怎么的 设法维持
with which you somehow managed to maintain
七居室的豪♥宅♥ 在芝加哥
a seven-bedroom mansion here in Chicago…
威斯康星州的狩猎小屋
a hunting lodge in Wisconsin…
加利福尼亚的一个冬季度假胜地
a winter resort in California…
我们知道的四辆凯迪拉克
four Cadillacs that we know of…
一种生活方式 泰德?特纳看起来像个被遗弃的人
and a lifestyle that makes Ted Turner look like a derelict.
现在,你能解释一下吗 你是怎么处理的?
Now, can you explain how you manage this?
我想这会特别有趣 对我们这些人
I think it’d be of particular interest to those of us…
-关于固定收入 -别动那是巴克斯特
– on fixed incomes. – Hold it. That’s Baxter.
-我知道,我知道 -他跟这有什么关系?
– I know, I know. – What the hell has he got to do with it?
-他是特别联邦检察官 -那个狗♥娘♥养♥的毁了我的事业
– He’s special federal prosecutor. – That son of a bitch cost me a career.
你带了一个嫌疑犯 他身体的一半骨头断了
You brought in a suspect with half the bones in his body broken.
-任何检察官都会找你的 -哦,你还记得那个案子
– Any prosecutor would’ve gone after you. – Oh, you remember the case.
被绑♥架♥的人 一个11岁的女孩
The guy kidnapped an 11 -year-old girl.
他猥亵,谋杀 把她肢解了
He molested, murdered and mutilated her.
嗯,公众并不太热衷 在那个时候对惯用暴♥力♥的警♥察♥
Well, the public wasrt too keen on heavy-handed cops at that time.
巴克斯特出局了 把我钉在墙上
Baxter was out to nail me to the wall.
-我去看他了, 试图告诉他发生了什么 -他说什么了?
– I went to see him, tried to tell him what happened… – What did he say?
辞职或被起诉 你想要什么都行
Resign or be prosecuted. Any way you want it.
是的,嗯, 好消息是
Yeah, well, the good news is that…
他给了巴罗维塔更多的东西 比他给你的还要多
he’s giving Patrovita a lot more shit than he ever gave you.
– -我欠了很多债
– – I got a lotta debts.
– -啊哈对谁?
– – Uh-huh. To whom?
-朋友们 -像保罗?罗卡和比尔?罗斯曼?
– Friends. – Like Paulo Rocca and Bill Rusman?
我请求第五修正案
I plead the Fifth Amendment.
– -那是卢帕特罗维塔
– – That’s Lu Patrovita.
他跑得最强 芝加哥的家庭
He runs the strongest of the Chicago families.
– -罗卡先生, 你所说的收入来源
– – Mr. Rocca, your stated source of income…
是一家旅行社,但你, 就像帕特罗维塔先生
is a travel agency, yet you, like Mr. Patrovita…
似乎,呃,有一种生活方式 那远远超过你的收入
seem to, uh, have a lifestyle that far exceeds your income.
你介意洒点光吗 对我们来说
Would you mind shedding some light for us on what seems to be…
一些非凡的 这里的资金管理?
some extraordinary money management here?
我要第五个, 不管你接下来要问我什么
I’ll take the Fifth on this, on whatever you’re gonna ask me next…
以及之后的一切
and everything after that.
诚实的人不必容忍♥ 在这个国家这种骚扰
Honest men don’t have to tolerate this kind of harassment in this country.
谢谢你,罗卡先生, 提醒我们不可剥夺的权利
Thank you, Mr. Rocca, for reminding us of our inalienable rights.
罗卡是承办人
Rocca is the undertaker.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!