Home 动作电影 边缘战士(1986)

边缘战士(1986)

0
边缘战士(1986)

浪费了他的一个关节 然后干掉了他的几个行李员
Wasted one of his joints and took down a couple of his bag men.
还有这些东西 来自他的女朋友
And this stuff comes from his girlfriend.
你有什么麻烦 为了那个?
What’d you bother with that for?
恐吓 让他知道没有什么是安全的
Intimidation. Let him know that nothing is safe.
你是干什么的 想证明吗?
What are you trying to prove?
乔伊,我是麦克斯?凯勒
Joey, this is Max Keller.
麦克斯会处理事情 各种各样的事情
Max takes care of things… all kinds of things.
-试图证明也许你可以利用我 -为了什么?
– Trying to prove that maybe you can use me. – For what?
去处理事情 各种各样的事情
To take care of things… all kinds of things.
那份工作已经满了
That job’s filled.
我相信像罗卡先生这样的聪明人 总是想升级
I’m sure a smart man like Mr. Rocca is always looking to upgrade.
-我是最好的 -最大值
– I’m the best there is. – Max…
如果你是最好的, 轮子永远不会被发明
if you’re the best there is, the wheel would’ve never been invented.
-你怎么知道我在找人? -我没有
– How’d you know I was looking for somebody? – I didn’t.
我想 我可能会走运的
I thought I might get lucky.
你是哪里人?
Where’re you from?
最近几年? 迈阿密
The last few years? Miami.
-你的推荐人? -我在电脑里
– Your references? – I’m in the computer.
我相信你能找到几个警♥察♥ 那可以帮你打卡
I’m sure you can find a couple of cops that can punch it up for you.
你凭什么认为我会快乐 看到拉曼斯基被踢屁♥股♥?
What makes you think I’d be happy to see Lamanski’s ass kicked?
你看,在迈阿密,我们什么都可以说 通过打击的流动
You see, in Miami, we can tell everything by the flow of the blow.
拉曼斯基一直在 每周都有更大的购买♥♥量
This Lamanski has been making bigger buys every week.
现在,我知道他 咬住某人的动作
Now, I know he has been biting into someone’s action.
去见收银员
Go see the cashier.
她会给你一千美元 在薯条里好好享受吧
She’ll give you a thousand dollars in chips. Enjoy yourself.
万一你忘了, 我会和你核对的
In case you forget, I’ll be checking back with you.
我不相信 他说的一个该死的词
I don’t believe a fucking word he said.
女童子军塑造性格
Girl Scouts build character…
而且便宜很多
and it’s a lot cheaper.
你缠着我, 我要把你赶出去
You pester me, I’ll have you tossed out.
你有那种 有影响力吗?
You have that kind of clout around here?
-他们认识我 -我羡慕他们
– They know me. – I envy them.
-下注 -我相信没人会介意的 如果你在破产前回家
– Place your bets. – I’m sure nobody will mind if you go home before you’re broke.
别为我的钱而烦恼 我总是得到更多
Don’t trouble yourself over my money. I always get more.
去别的地方拿 可能会改变你的运气
Getting it somewhere else might change your luck.
见鬼去哪 你觉得他会去吗?
Where the hell do you think he’s goir?
塔克拉泄密?
Takira leak?
他在这里?很完美!
He’s in here? Perfect!
如果有更多的人躲在那条小巷里, 我们要开始卖♥♥票了
If any more guys duck down that alley, we’re gonna start sellir tickets.
-他去哪儿了? -这边走
– Where’d he go? – This way.
快点,快点! 快点!
Come on, come on! Come on!
算了吧!
Forget it!
-快点! -等等!
– Hurry up! – Wait up!
-有什么麻烦吗? -哦,没什么特别的
– Any trouble? – Oh, nothing special.
-所有这些小巷可能都有老鼠 -你有身份证吗?
– All these alleys probably have rats. – You got some I.D.?
当然
Sure.
看到那三个人了 你先离开旅馆
Saw those three guys leave the hotel after ya.
有什么特别的吗 或者,呃,只是抢劫?
Anything particular or, uh, just a mugging?
他们很难告诉我 他们想要什么
They had trouble telling me what they wanted.
是的,我敢打赌
Yeah, I’ll bet.
约瑟夫?布伦纳 “P”代表什么?
Joseph P. Brenner. What’s the “P” stand for?
娘娘腔
Pussy.
回头见
See ya around.
哈利,一切都是 进展顺利
Harry, everything is moving along fine.
公♥寓♥没问题
The apartment is okay.
我明天要租一辆车
I’m renting a car tomorrow.
昨晚发生了什么事 这让我思考
Something happened last night that got me thinking.
我可能会陷入困境 一个警♥察♥朝我开枪
I might get into a spot where a cop is shooting at me.
知道怎么做吗 我应该处理它吗?
Any idea how I ought to handle it?
我被三个背后的杀手吓了一跳
Three back-busters jumped me.
我觉得麦克斯?凯勒 与此有关
I have a feeling that Max Keller had something to do with it.
洛卡可能在找我 我说话的时候我会保持联♥系♥的
Rocca is probably checking on me as I talk. I’ll stay in touch.
你好
Hi.
上次是什么时候 你尿得好吗?
When was the last time you had a good piss?
嘿,让我进去我得出去走走
Hey, let me in. I gotta take a leak.
-别动! -别动!
– Freeze.! – Don’t move!
-抓住它! -在后面的房♥间!掩护我!
– Hold it right there! – In the back room! Cover me!
-我们抓到他们了! -我们离开这里!
– We got ’em now! – Let’s get out of here!
-别动! –
– Freeze! –
-嘿,什么 -别动!
– Hey, what the… – Hold it!
– -扔吧!
– – Throw it.!
-你有报纸吗? -我有搜查令你有你的权利
– You got a paper? – I got a warrant. You got your rights.
帕特罗维塔有 他妈的头痛得厉害
Patrovita’s got a big fuckir headache.
打电♥话♥给总统 我想我们刚刚弥补了赤字
Call the president. I think we just fixed the deficit.
1亿美元 在街上
That’s $100 million on the street.
我们可以弥补 几周后
We can make it up in a couple of weeks.
只是什么 拉曼斯基需要
Just what Lamanski needed.
如果他手头有很多东西, 他会以便宜的价格介入
If he’s got a lot of shit on hand, he’s gonna step in at bargain prices…
抓住一大块 做生意!
and grab a great big chunk of the business!
我们为什么不 带他出去?
Well, why don’t we just take him out?
因为他 寻找它!
Because he’s looking for it!
你现在不会靠近他, 除非你想发动战争
You won’t get near him now, unless you want to start a war.
没人需要
Nobody needs that.
稍后
Later.
-有多少人被捕了? -八个
– How many got busted? – Eight.
没有人扣动扳机 他们都会保释的
Nobody pulled a trigger. They’ll all make bail.
你找到了吗 托尼的替代品?
Have you found a replacement for Tony?
我在找人
I’m looking somebody over.
-我要回来 -什么?
– I want it back. – What?
钱那一击 是我的我要回来
The money. The smack. It’s mine. I want it back.
哦,来吧!我们该怎么办, 撞倒市政厅?
Oh, come on! What are we gonna do, knock over city hall?
我们都不知道 他们藏在哪里的
We don’t even know where they got it stashed.
但我们认识一个人 谁能告诉我们
But we know somebody who can tell us.
那是我的 我付了钱,还想要回来
That shit is mine. I paid for it, and I want it back.
我会把它拿回来的
And I’m gonna get it back.
怎么回事 你什么时候都没做过?
How the hell is it you never did any time?
我很聪明, 不像我们认识的人
I’m smart, unlike someone we know.
麦克斯觉得你很臭 远离麻烦
Max thinks you stink from trouble.
-他不想你在身边 -我肯定他犯了很多错误
– He doesn’t want you around. – I’m sure he makes a lot of mistakes.
从来不是同一个两次
Never the same one twice.
你上场了
You’re on.
但你认为自己是暂时的
But consider yourself temporary.
如果麦克斯是对的, 非常短暂
And if Max is right, very temporary.
我们明天开始
We start tomorrow.
很高兴成为 一家人
It’s nice to be one of the family.
-请把我的车拿来 -是的,先生
– Get my car, please. – Yes, sir.
山姆,你能 请给我叫辆出租车好吗?
Sam, could you get me a cab, please?
出租车!
Taxi.!
你好吗 前几天晚上?
How’d you do the other night?
-你的钱一点也没变 -今晚呢?
– Your money didn’t change a thing. – And tonight?
我坐出租车出去了
I got out with cab fare.
也许你该试试 另一种娱乐方式
Maybe you should try a different kind of recreation.
网球输了 不会让我感觉好一点的
Losing at tennis wouldn’t make me feel any better.
这个练习可能
The exercise might.
-我们不需要你 -谢谢,朋友
– We don’t need you. – Thanks, pal.
可以谢谢您
Okay. Thank you.
你是个真正的 负责人
You’re a real take-charge guy.
把你的杯子拿稳
Hold your glass very still.
哦!
Oh!
呵呵!
Huh!
哦我不知道他们为什么登广♥告♥ 电视上那些安♥眠♥药♥
Oh. I don’t know why they advertise all those sleeping pills on television.
我是说,化学物质 对你没好处
I mean, chemicals are no good for you.
几瓶香槟 把你擦掉
A couple of bottles of champagne wipes you right out.
确切地
Exactly.
你在说什么? 你是说你准备好睡觉了吗?
What are you sayir? Are you sayir you’re ready for bed?
-我想是的 -对我来说,这主意太棒了
– I think so. – That sounds like a hell of an idea to me.
帮你起床 哦!
Gonna help you get up. Ooh!
啊!上帝啊!
Uuh! God!
-给你 -给你
– Here. – There you go.
给你
There you go.