You weren’t here lunchtime.
我路上绕了一下
I had to make a detour.
把包裹送到拉斯克鲁塞斯 阿♥拉♥马哥多旅馆
Take the package to Las Cruces. The Alamagordo Inn.
有个叫劳尔的人会跟你接头
A man called Raul will contact you.
我要在那儿停留多久
How long do I have to stay there?
直到劳尔出现 他会给你下一步指示
Until Raul shows up. He’ll tell you exactly what to do.
和你谈话很愉快
Nice talking to you.
至迈阿密 至迈阿密
Fur Miami, Fur Miami.
墨西哥航线图 主航线
Luftverkehersnetz Von Mexiko. Hauptlinen.
你好塞吉 我是罗斯玛丽
Hello Sage, Rosemary here.
你好 罗斯玛丽
Hello, Rosemary.
派对怎么样了
How’s the party going?
挺有趣 不过我的礼物很令人失望
Interesting. Although my gift is disappointing.
我叫经理过来
I’ll get the manager.
罗斯玛丽说礼物令人失望
Rosemary says her gift is disappointing.
怎么说
Disappointing?
是次货 有拼写错误
Inferior material. There’s a spelling mistake.
语法也不通
The grammar’s wrong also.
你确定这是我们的货吗
Are you sure this is our product?
据我所知 就是啊
Yes. As far as I know.
告诉老板 明天我再打来
Tell the boss and I’ll call back tomorrow.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
拉斯克鲁塞斯
A place called Las Cruces.
派对上还有两个不速之客
There are also two uninvited guests at the party.
知道是谁吗
Any idea who?
应该是本地人
Local boys, I’d say.
有意思 但也算预料之内
Interesting but not unexpected.
他们就是爱管闲事
They’re being very nosey.
我们都注意到了新的影子
We’re all noticing the new shadows.
反正我把他们甩掉了
I lost them, anyway.
很好 谨慎行事
Good. Proceed with caution.
我会转告老板的
I’ll tell the boss.
好的
All right.
晚上好 女士
Evening, Ma’am.
阿♥拉♥马哥多旅馆
给我开一间房♥ 住三晚
I’d like a room. Three nights.
预付现金
I’ll pay in advance. Cash.
没问题 二十美元 含税
Yeah! 20 dollars, including tax.
这是我们最好的房♥间了
It’s our, uh, best room.
你确定要住在这儿吗 女士
Are you sure you want to stay here, Ma’am?
镇郊有个新汽车旅馆 比这里好得多
There’s a new motel just out of town. It’s much nicer.
就住这儿吧
This’ll do fine.
-我是罗斯玛丽 -我是塞吉
– It’s Rosemary. – Sage here.
-他怎么说 -他说由你决断
– What did he say? – He says it’s up to you.
这是你的派对 如果你想走 尽管走
It’s your party. If you want to leave, leave.
或者如果你想换换音乐 尽管换
Or if you want to change the music, go ahead.
他原话是 相信你的直觉
He said, and I quote, “Trust your instincts.”
相信你的直觉
“Trust your instincts”.
你转告了我对于我们礼物质量的想法了吗
You told him what I thought about the quality of our gift.
是的 是我们的货无疑 他检查过了
Yes. It’s definitely our product. He checked.
所以他们肯定是想要发货的
So they must want it distributed.
我会考虑一下的 再见
I’ll give it some thought. Bye.
女士 早上好
Mornin’, Ma’am.
你提到的那个新汽车旅馆 具体在哪
That new motel you were talking about. Where is it exactly?
我相信你一定会住得舒适
I’m sure you’ll find this very comfortable.
你打算住多久呢
How long were you planning on staying?
三天左右吧
Three days or so.
洗手间就在那边
And the bathroom is right through there.
真不错
It’s very nice.
我想预付三天房♥费
I’d like to pay in advance, three nights.
没问题 有事我就在办公室
Certainly. I’ll be in the office.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 很高兴见你气色这么好
Hi. Glad to see you looking so well.
谢谢 我刚度了两周的假
Thank you. I’ve just had a two-week vacation.
去山里吗
Go to the mountains?
我更喜欢海边
I prefer the seaside.
我是劳尔
I’m Raul.
我得去买♥♥杯啤酒
I got to get a beer.
天啊 我都快渴死了
God, I was dying of thirst.
水都不够解渴的了
Water doesn’t do it for me.
你有什么要给我的吗
You got something?
耽搁了一下 有点问题
There’s been a delay. A problem.
是吗 我怎么没听说
Oh, yeah? Nobody told me nothing.
我得下周再来一趟
I have to come back next week.
他们要我把这个交给你
They told me to give you this.
两千 下周还是这个数
2,000. Same again next week when I come back.
这可太好了 下周再见
I ain’t complaining. See you next week.
具体什么时间
When?
会有人联♥系♥你的
You’ll be contacted.
再坐会儿吧 好吗
Stay another ten minutes, all right?
再来杯啤酒
Buy another beer.
当然了 我要再来一大桶
Sure. Have another barrel!
聚会不太愉快 我要走了
‘I’m not enjoying the party any more. I’m going to leave.’
好的 你自己决定 回来吧
‘Fine. It’s your call. Come on home.’
是为什么呢
Any particular reason?
收款人表现得很意外
‘My cash payment wasn’t expected.’
不知道怎么会这样
I wonder why.
是啊 像老板说的 相信你的直觉
Good point. “Trust your instincts”, the boss says.
我明天从达拉斯乘飞机回去
I’ll get a plane back tomorrow from Dallas.
回头见
See you later.
离门口远点
Move away from the door.
你想要什么
What do you want?
地图在哪
Where’s the map?
在餐具柜下面
Under the sideboard.
拿给我
Get it.
还有钱
And the money.
拿出来
Take it out.
把衣服脱了
Take your clothes off.
我没有武器
I’m unarmed.
叫你脱你就脱
Take your clothes off.
行了 停下
OK. Stop.
穿上
Get dressed.
怎么回事
What’s happening?
你要去见个人
You’re going to meet someone.
不 我…
No, I…
我哪也不去
I’m not going anywhere.
你去定了
Sure you are.
开我的车去
We’ll take my car.
你来开车
You’re driving.
左拐
Turn left here.
我们这是去哪
Where are we going?
谁会住在这儿
Who lives out here?
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
停车
Stop here.
听我说 我还有钱
Listen, I have more money.
给我一小时 我可以再弄一万给你
I can get you another 10,000 in an hour.
一万
10,000.
下车
Get out.
你考虑一下 一万美元
Think about it, $10,000…
[副督察 路易·德·巴卡]
吉尔马丁小姐 露丝·吉尔马丁小姐
Miss Gilmartin? Miss Ruth Gilmartin?
怎么了 出什么事了
What’s wrong? What’s happened?
没什么 就问几个问题
Nothing. Just a few questions.
我是梅森警长
I’m Detective Sergeant Mason.
-梅森 -是的 我们可以进来吗
– Mason? – Yes. May we come in?
我们一会儿就走
We won’t keep you long.
卡尔-海因兹·克莱斯特是你前夫吧
Karl-Heinz Kleist is your ex-husband.
不是
No.
我们没结婚 只同居过 有个孩子
We never married. We lived together. We had a child.
卡尔-海因兹怎么了
What’s this got to do with Karl-Heinz?
德国警方要和他谈一谈
The German police want to talk to him,
但他不在家里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!