I told you…
我们被清洗了 阿尔菲
We’re being rolled up, Alfie.
有人在害我们
Someone is rolling us up.
先是莫里斯 然后是我
First Morris, then me,
还有西尔维娅 现在安格斯也死了
then Sylvia, now Angus.
你看不出下一个轮到谁了吗
Don’t you see who’s going to be next?
你一定得小心 阿尔菲
You have to be very careful, Alfie.
我们是不是给洛马先生提个醒
Perhaps we should warn Mr Romer.
有危险的是我们
It’s us that’s at risk.
别担心 他能照顾好他自己
Don’t worry. He can take care of himself.
你住哪 阿尔菲
Where do you live, Alfie?
我觉得我们单独在你家见会更安全
I think we’ll be safer meeting there, alone.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
你没事吧 阿尔菲
You all right, Alfie?
好极了 来杯茶
Couldn’t be better. Cup of tea?
好啊 谢谢
Lovely. Thanks.
你还好吗 阿尔菲
How you keeping, Alfie?
不能抱怨啊 伊芙
Mustn’t grumble, Eve. Mustn’t grumble.
洛马
Romer.
-先加奶吗 -后加 谢谢
– Milk in first or after? – After, please.
我没有糖了
Haven’t any sugar, I’m… Ooh!
对不起 阿尔菲 真对不起
Sorry, Alfie. I’m so sorry!
你们得…一直走 去防空洞
You’ve got to go… Go straight down in the shelter.
伊娃
Eva!
听我说
Listen.
听我说
Listen to me.
不是你想的那样
It’s not what you think.
我可以解释
I can explain.
伊娃
Eva!
好厉害的空袭
Quite a raid.
是啊
Yes.
这时候真不该出去到处跑
It’s not very sensible to be out there, wandering about.
我迷路了
I got lost.
你去东区做什么
What were you doing in the East End?
我去找人了
I was looking for someone.
一个男人
A man.
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
找到了
Yes, I did, actually.
我想跟他道别
I wanted to say goodbye to him.
那你道别了吗
And did you?
是的
Yes…
永别了
..For ever.
好了
There.
这下更像你了
That’s more like you now.
谢谢你 肖恩
Thank you, Sean.
来点爱尔兰威士忌
Irish whiskey?
好啊
Bliss.
说到爱尔兰 我在想
Erm… Talking of Ireland… I was just thinking…
我可以休假 我想回都柏林去
..I’ve some leave due. Thought I might head home to Dublin.
好吧
..Right.
那对你是好事
Well, that’ll be very nice for you.
是啊
Yeah.
你愿跟我来吗
Would you like to come?
好啊 我非常愿意
Yes, I would, please. Very much.
说不出的愿意
More than words can say.
我会安排好一切
I’ll arrange everything.
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
你不可以杀他 听到了吗
I will not let you kill him. Do you understand me?
我没打算杀他
I’m not going to kill him.
枪呢
Where’s the gun?
老天啊 你不能
Jesus Christ! You can’t…
洛马勋爵 能说句话吗
Lord Romer, may I have a word?
你是谁
Who are you?
露丝·吉尔马丁 我们那天在你的俱乐部见过
I’m Ruth Gilmartin. We met the other day at your club.
我采访了你 我有事要告诉你
I interviewed you. I have to tell you something…
我没什么好跟你说的 请你走开
I’ve nothing to say to you. Please leave me alone.
不 我有事要告诉你
No. I have to tell you something.
再见 吉尔马丁小姐 请你走开吧
Goodbye, Miss Gilmartin. Please, go away. Leave me alone.
你好啊 卢卡斯
Hello, Lucas.
你是谁
Who are you?
天呐
My God.
伊娃·德拉托斯盖亚
Eva Delectorskaya.
真没想到
Who would’ve thought?
恕我多问
Forgive the enquiry,
但你和这个女人是什么关系
but what relation do you have with this woman?
她是我妈妈
She’s my mother.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
真不敢相信
I don’t believe it.
我们很像吧 卢卡斯
A chip off the old block, Lucas.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你要知道露丝什么都知道了
I should tell you that Ruth knows everything.
我把一切都写了下来 给了她
I wrote everything down and I gave it to her.
你的秘密不保了 卢卡斯
Your secret life is over, Lucas.
很快 大家都会知道你做了什么
Very soon, everyone will know what you did.
你完了
It’s finished.
对英国政♥府♥来说
As far as the British Government’s concerned,
你是战时的叛徒 现在是畏罪在逃
you are a wartime traitor who has still to be brought to justice.
我只要打个电♥话♥
I just need to pick up this telephone here
你就会被捕
and you’ll be arrested.
好啊 把当局找来
I wish you would. Please, call the authorities.
最终一切都搞砸了 承认吧 卢卡斯
It’s all finally gone wrong, let’s face it, Lucas.
实际上 是珍珠港搞砸了一切
Actually, it all went wrong at Pearl Harbor,
都拜小日本所赐
thanks to the Japanese.
珍珠港把一切都毁了
Pearl Harbor rather fucked everything up.
你为什么要为德国人卖♥♥命
Why were you working for the Germans?
不是德国人
It wasn’t the Germans.
是俄♥国♥人
It was the Russians.
是NKVD
The NKVD.
1941年底 俄♥国♥人最不想看到的
At the end of 1941, the last thing the Russians wanted
就是美国人加入欧战
was America entering the war in Europe.
那可不行 欧洲可是俄♥国♥人的
Oh, no, Europe was for Russia.
所以他们指示他们安插在
So they instructed their very
英国秘密情报局高层的秘密特工
special secret agent high up in the British Secret Service
想办法让美国人觉得
to find a way of destroying the credibility
英国人为拉美国参战不惜使下流手段
of British efforts to persuade the Americans to join the war.
英国人越是想
The more the British were
操控美国公众的想法
trying to manipulate American public opinion,
美国人越会远离欧战
the more the Americans would turn away from joining the war.
所以才有地图那一出
Hence the Mexican map.
伪造拙劣 放在一个死掉的英国特工身上
An obvious forgery, found on the body of a dead British agent.
那之后 谁还会相信我们
Who would believe anything we said after that?
卢卡斯·洛马 间谍里的特务
Lucas Romer, spy of spies.
终极双重间谍
The ultimate double agent.
那就是你的任务 是不是
That was your mission, wasn’t it?
给你的指示
Those were your instructions.
你是他们的人
So you’re the Sixth Man.
我对你没什么好说的
I have nothing to say to you.
你不该来打搅我
You should have left me alone.
你不该还来找我
You shouldn’t have kept on looking for me.
否则就不会如此了
None of this would have happened.
你在说什么啊
What on earth are you talking about?
萨莉 别这样
Sally, please!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right…
萨莉
Sally!
别担心 亲爱的
Don’t worry, darling.
我只想知道这种感觉
I just wanted to see what it was like…
哪怕是一小会儿 把握着他的生杀大权

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!