They don’t guess you’re cheating,
他们感觉你正在离开
they sense you’re getting away
我的手死了,我什么也做不了
My hands are dead. I can’t do a thing
现在干什么? 你想怎么玩?
Now what? What are you playing at?
你为什么不明白我只和你做这事?
Why can’t you see I only do this with you?
我从不抚摸别人的阴♥茎♥
I’ve never touched anyone else’s cock
那为什么你不让我一个人待着?
Then why won’t you leave me alone?
因为你什么也不做.
Because you do nothing
现在,你就是我
Now you be me
你是女人,我是你的男人.我要干♥你♥.
You be the woman I’ll be your guy, I’ll screw you
你相信吗?
Can you believe it?
这就是这个自私的家伙如何让我怀孕的!
That’s how that selfish bastard got me pregnant!
没有人知道,包括他
Nobody came, not even him
他用一滴精♥液♥在我身上 表演圣母玛利亚的绝技
He pulled a Virgin Mary on me, with a drop of seminal fluid
分开双腿,放松,这儿
Spread your legs. Relax. There…
颈部已经合拢,很好. 子♥宫♥是…
The neck is closed. Good. The uterus is…
已经8周了.
It’s been eight weeks
该你了
Your turn
那就是我如何成了那些长满青春痘 的实习医生的一个学习病例.
That’s how I became a case study for spotty interns
像一块肉板
A slab of meat
一旦你怀了孕,他们就会分开你的腿
Once you’re pregnant, they spread your legs
并始终窥视你的阴♥道♥.
and peer all the way up your vagina
奇怪的是我有点喜欢这样.
Strangely I took a bitter liking to it
怀孕后,我和罗伯特有了协议
As I’d made a truce with Robert
再没人碰过我
while I was pregnant, nobody else touched me
每月的检查是我唯一的性事
My monthly visits were the only sex I had
我躺在检查台上,很不自在, 我憎恶分开自己的腿
I’m uneasy on an exam table, I resent spreading my legs
这就是让我心烦的原因:
That’s why it upsets me:
我有点像冷淡的处♥女♥
I’m a bit of an ice-maiden
我明白了为什么中国人要用 人造象牙阴♥茎♥探入你的身体
I see why the Chinese used an ivory dildo to probe you
尽管那令人反感.
Though even that’s distasteful
同样,色情电影保护着你的性冲动.
Porn movies, too, protect your libido.
你观看影像作为代用品
You watch a surrogate image
但是,在生活中你不能忍♥受的
But what you can’t tolerate in life,
在影像中你也一样不能忍♥受
you can’t tolerate in images either
影像只是一种妥协,因为它象征着你
An image is just as compromising, since it stands for you
很好
Very good
保尔没错
Paul is right
当阴♥部♥如标签般相伴, 你就不会爱上这张脸.
You can’t love a face when a cunt tags along
阴♥部♥和脸并不相配.
Cunts and faces don’t mix
我幻想着一家妓院
I fantasize about a brothel,
那里大脑与身体在闸刀落下之前
where heads are separated from bodies,
就被断头台似的装置彻底分离了.
by a machine like a guillotine before the blade comes down
当然,那里没有闸刀
Of course, there’s no blade
我穿了件红色的丝绸裙子,向上扬起,沙沙做响
I wear a silky red skirt that billows up and rustles
那些无聊的服饰弄得男人勃起
And those silly trappings that give men a hard-on
这证明了勃起并不意味男人爱我们
It’s proof a hard-on doesn’t mean they love us
保尔是对的,身为女人有个致命的缺陷
Paul is right, being a woman has a fatal flaw
如果她使你变硬,你就想操她
If she gets you hard, you want to screw her
想操她就会鄙视她
Wanting to screw her is to despise her
男女之间的爱是不可能的
Love between men and women is impossible
你想象你看不见的男人十分粗鄙, 猴似的
Men you can’t see, you imagine coarse and ape-like
Aziz, 瞧我的鸡♥巴♥!
Aziz, look at my cock!
似乎粗鲁是唯一可期待的.
As if crudeness is all one can expect
这是头部…
There we see the head
这是脊椎骨,大腿骨
That was the spine The femur
想知道是什么吗?
Want to know what it is?
是个男孩
It’s a boy
难以置信
Fabulous
你想让我娶你吗?
You want me to marry you?
是的
Yes
那天晚上,是这些年来保尔第一次和我做♥爱♥
That night, Paul made love to me for the first time in ages
也是最后一次
And for the last time
从此以后,他去哪儿都带着我
From then on he dragged me around like a ball and chain,
他得承担责任
a duty he had to endure
我们每天晚上都和她姐姐和姐夫一起出去
We went out every night with his sister and brother-in-law
现在我是他儿子的母亲
Now that I was the mother of his son,
我会有一个完整的家了
I’d met his whole family
你好吗?
You OK?
两杯威士忌
Two whiskies!
还好吗? – 很好
You OK? – Fine
再来一杯?
Want another drink?
等会儿
Later
别给我脸色看
Please don’t make a scene
别担心
Don’t worry
我喜欢跳舞,就找了个舞伴
I felt like dancing, so I grabbed a girl
我几乎吻了她,她对我很是火热
I almost kissed her, she was so hot for me
随后我甩了她,就在我泡她的地方.
Then I dumped her where I picked her up
她从不知道发生了什么
She never knew what happened
你无需抱怨
You can’t complain
我没有
I didn’t
但是你想
But you wanted to
一杯威士忌
A whisky, please!
你们两个吹了?
You two fallen out of love?
瞧你们两个的呆样!
You look like a couple of squares!
坐吧
Sit down
累了吧?
Feeling tired?
我很好
I’m fine
她是我姐姐,但我告诉她
She’s my sister, but I’ll tell her
男人需要挑战
A man likes a challenge
他讨厌被人到处跟着
He hates being followed around
他必须害怕他也许会失去她 然后追她
He needs to fear he may lose her. Then he chases her
或者追其他人
Or chases someone else
男人总是在追
A man’s always chasing
你同意吗?
You agree?
让你和你的猎物去死吧
You and your chasing’s a bore
杂种
The bastard!
他使我孤独,焦虑不安
He leaves me alone with the fear
不久,我的阴♥道♥就会扩张产子
that soon my vagina will open and spit out the baby
醒醒
Wake up!
我讨厌你喝酒
I’m sick of your boozing!
你这个笨蛋,这个愚蠢的荡♥妇♥
You slob! You stupid tart!
现在来接我
Coming down
怎么了?
What’s going on?
你会喜欢的
You’ll like it
躺在台子上.等宫缩过去.
Get on the table. Wait for the contraction to pass
深呼吸.
Breathe deeply
呼吸,一旦宫缩完了,就躺到台子上
Breathe. Once it’s over, get on the table
你父亲不能待在这儿 – 他能!
The father can’t stay – Yes, he can!
我不能做脑部麻醉吗?
Don’t I get an epidural?
太迟了,小孩正在生
It’s too late, your baby’s being born
准备好了吧? 我们准备把胎儿挤出来.吸气!
Ready? We’re going to push the baby out. Breathe in!
吸气! 屏住呼吸,抓着围栏
Breath in! Hold your breath, grab the bar
用力挤! 再来一次!
Push hard! Again!
用你全身的力气,屏住呼吸.再来!
As hard as you can. Hold your breath. Again!
创造生命简直是个奇迹,不可思议
It’s incredible to create life
吸气!
Breathe in!
屏住呼吸,用力.
Hold your breath and push
继续!
Go on!
没有做过妈妈的女人不是真正的女人. 真是这样.
They say a woman isn’t a woman until she’s a mother. It’s true
没有事情能在真的发生前发生.
Nothing that happened before really matters
For 克里斯廷·帕斯卡
For Christine Pascal
我给孩子取了和他父亲一样的名字
I gave my son his father’s name
如果上苍清点灵魂,我们就是平等的
If someone up there’s counting souls,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!