Three more gone this morning.
又有三个人今早跑了
Outcasts and idiots.
都是贱民
They all get restless. With the fighting done,
他们都变得躁动不安 在战争结束的时候
They want to be home with money in their pockets,
他们都想满载金币回家
Not sitting in this dismal cold and wet.
而不是坐在这种令人消沉的寒冷又潮湿的地方
None of the good men have run.
优良的战士都没有跑
Nor will they.
他们也不会
Nor will they follow you to Rome.
他们也不会跟随你到罗马
Not yet.
只是时候未到
Time is running out.
时间不多了
We cannot wait here forever.
我们不能永远等在这里
This is a very precarious position.
现在是非常时期
What happens in January when your term runs out?
一月份你任职期限到期时 会发生什么?
and we’re still sitting here?
难道我们还坐在这里?
The business of motivating men to fight is a tricky matter, Posca.
去鼓动战士们打仗是一件微妙的事情 波卡
I would not expect a slave to understand the subtleties.
我不期望一个奴隶能够明白其中的奥秘
I trust an education in these subtleties will begin shortly.
我相信他们很快就会懂了
500,000? What’s this?
500,000? 这是什么?
I put Mark Antony up for election as People’s Tribune.
我提名马克·安东尼竞选护民官
There were a lot of votes needed buying.
所以需要买♥♥很多人的选票
Mark Antony for People’s Tribune?
让马克·安东尼当护民管?
but he is…
但他
You may speak.
尽管说
I had understood the Tribune to be a sacred office
我明白护民管是一个很神圣的职位
with the power of veto over the Senate.
拥有否决元老院的权利
So it is. An office of great dignity and seriousness.
当然 一个非常高贵庄严的职位
Perhaps you’re right.
可能你是对的
We shall send Strabo along to make sure Antony behaves himself.
我们将会派斯特雷波前去确定安东尼行为良好
How far now?
还有多远?
Three hours at pace.
还有三个小时的路程
Ah-hi! Here I come, girls.
嘿! 女孩们 我来了
I’m going to drink all the wine,
我要在城里喝遍所有的酒
smoke all the smoke and fuck every whore in the city.
吸遍所有的烟 还要操遍所有的妓♥女♥
Show some dignity. You’re under the standard.
保持一点尊严 你还不够格
Well, talk to him.
那好 去跟他说
He’s not under the standard.
他不在此列
Three hours away from a wife he hasn’t seen in eight years.
还有三小时某人就能见到八年没见面的妻子了
The man’s terrified. Surely a reunion is a happy event.
他害怕了 重聚当然是令人高兴的
Talk of something else. Terrified.
谈些其他的 害怕了吧
What if she’s lost her teeth?
万一她已经掉牙了?
What if she’s gotten skinny?
又或者变得骨瘦如材了?
What if she’s been letting other men between her legs?
万一她有同别的男人上过床了?
Silence!
肃静!
They love him, eh? No matter.
他们喜欢他 对吗? 没关系
We are all men of substance.
我们都是有地位的人
Let them have the love of the plebs and the proles.
让他们去拥有平民和穷♥人♥的爱戴吧
This won’t take long, will it?
这不会持续很久 对吧?
We can hope, Dominus.
希望如此 上帝
Vorenus, you may dismiss the men. Sir.
乌瑞纳斯 你可以解散他们了 遵命
And then you may dismiss yourself until I send for you.
然后你自己也解散 直到我有任务给你
Have some fun.
去找点乐子
But first, take the boy back to Atia.
但首先 带着个男孩回
Get your reward, eh?
拿回你们的报酬
Boy, tell your lovely mother
孩子 告诉你可爱的母亲
I will see her later.
我呆会儿会去见她
Let’s get this over with.
让我们把这些办完
You, leave this house this moment.
你 现在马上离开这屋!
I will not. Octavia is my rightful wife.
我不会 屋大维是我名正言顺的妻子
You defy Caesar? A fig for Caesar!
你敢违抗恺撒? 恺撒算什么!
By the five furies,
以五复仇女神的名义
if I were not a genteel woman,
如果我不是一位上流社会的女士
I would have you flayed and hung from a bracket at the door!
我会将你的皮剥掉 然后吊起来挂在门上
Castor? Domina?
卡斯特? 什么事 主人?
Fetch the dogs!
把狗牵来
Insolent wretch!
傲慢无♥耻♥的卑鄙小人!
I tell you, my honey,
我告诉你 亲爱的
you are well rid of that one.
你已经和那人没有任何关系了
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you! I hate you!
我恨你! 我恨你!
Silly girl.
愚蠢的女孩
I’m only trying to do my best for her.
我仅仅是尽全力为她着想
Why can’t she see that?
为什么她不明白?
She is young.
她还小
Master Octavian!
屋大维主人驾到!
Baby boy!
我亲爱的孩子!
My poor rabbit!
我可怜的小兔崽子!
So thin. Was it very horrible?
真瘦 旅途很艰辛吧!
Of course it was, I can’t even imagine.
当然 我想都不敢想
We shan’t even talk about it.
我们不要再谈论这个了
We should just put it totally out of our minds.
就把旅途的事完完全全的抛在脑后
You’re back safe at home now.
现在的安全到家就好了
but who are those?
那些人是谁?
You are to be very good to them, Mother.
你应该对他们非常好 母亲
They are particular friends of mine.
他们是我特殊的朋友
Friends? In what particular?
朋友? 怎样特殊?
These are the men that took me from captivity.
是他们把被囚禁的我给解救出来的
First Spear Centurion Lucius vorenus.
首先是枪兵百夫长 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
And Legionary Titus Pullo.
这位是兵团士兵 泰特斯·波罗
So, we embrace you.
我们欢迎你们
Good fearsome specimens you are.
你们真叫人敬畏
I wonder it took you so long
我想你们征服那些讨厌的高卢人
to subdue those odious Gauls.
一定花了很长时间吧
There was a great many of them, ma’am.
他们人数非常多 夫人
Great many… very good.
非常多… 不错
We’ll be away then, sir.
那我们就走了 女士
Oh, but you must be rewarded
噢 但在你们走之前
before you go.
你们一定要接受嘉赏
Castor, bring me my purse. That won’t be necessary.
卡斯特 把我的钱包拿来 那不必要
Will it not? I don’t want to break any regulations…
不行吗? 我没有破坏你们的纪律
They shall stay and eat, Mother.
他们应该留下来吃点东西 母亲
Of course! There shall be bread and meat put out in the kitchen.
当然 面包和肉都在厨房♥里面
I mean, they shall eat with us.
我指他们应该和我们一同进餐
Obliged, sir, but I must go to my wife.
遵命 先生 但我要去找我的妻子
Your wife has waited eight years. She can wait a little longer.
你妻子已经等了八年 可以多等一下
Caesar has given them honorary horses,
凯撒已经给了他们荣誉坐骑
and they ride with the standard.
他们还骑着马 拿着军旗回来
It’s perfectly acceptable to eat with them.
和他们一同进餐是完全可以接受的
Splendid idea.
真是绝妙的主意
It’s symbolic. We shall all dine together as equals.
值得纪念 我们今晚将平等的享受晚餐
What’s that? Oh, it’s just your sister.
那是什么声音? 哦 那是你妹妹
Is she all right? Women’s troubles.
他没事吧? 妇女之事
Nothing a good leeching won’t cure.
哭哭就好了
Jupiter Fulgor,
朱庇特·凡尔格神啊
we ask you to guide and protect this man,
我们请求你指引并保护这个人
Marcus Antonius, newly elected Tribune of plebs,
马克·安东尼 新任护民管
champion of the people.
以及人♥民♥的英雄
How many dead altogether?
总共杀了多少人?
I don’t know. I lost count ages ago.
我不知道 早就数不清了
Lots though.
不过很多
And you, Lucius?
那你喃 卢西尔斯?
309 fighting men. I don’t keep count on civilians.
309个战士 没有算过有多少平民
You’re very exact. The war temple requires
你记得真清楚 战争神殿需要你在
an exact number when you make an offering.
供奉时给一个具体的数目
That’s a lot of wine and goats.
那就意味着要捐很多的酒和羊
The priests offer a discount when you pass 100.
如果你超过100,牧师们会给你些折扣
Priests! Crooks, many of them.
牧师! 他们多数都是骗子
I just talk direct to whatever God I’m doing business with.
要是我 我就直接同上帝对话
Bugger the priests!
作呕的牧师!
Too few people can be bothered to do things
很少有人会在意
the proper, all-Roman way.
以正统的罗马方式来处理事情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!