Damn.
干掉了
Deke? I got one down.
迪克 干掉了一个
McCabe? I got one.
麦克伯 我♥干♥掉了一个
Sanchez, one down.
桑切思 也干掉一个
That’s five. There’s one more, guys.
已经5个了 还只剩一个了 伙计们
There’s a sleeper. Come on.
还有一个躲起来了 加油
Come on.
加油
That’ll be six.
第六个
Clear. Clear.
安全了 安全了
Clear. Clear.
安全了 安全了
10-David, this is 70-David. We are Code Four. All clear.
10号♥大卫 这里是70号♥大卫 代号♥4 安全了
Oh, yeah.
干的好
Wow. Is that a new course record?
这是新记录么
Yeah. All right.
好啊 干的好
Good job, guys.
做的很好 伙计们
Damn.
该死的
Please, Pop, please.
别这样了 哥们 好了
Yo, Sanchez. I’m in SWAT now.
桑切思 我现在加入了SWAT
Yo, Deke. Deke, is that you, man?
迪克 迪克 是你么 伙计
Oh, my God, Deke.
我的天啊 迪克
Tell me that ain’t you. You were a butterball.
告诉那不是你 你曾经可是个肥仔
That’s all in the past.
不过那都过去了
I ate here every day, worked here every summer.
我每天在这里吃 每个暑假都在这里打工
I ended up looking like Fat Albert.
最后把自己吃的像只猪一样
I’m cool. Eating right has me looking like this.
我现在好了 正确的饮食让我看起来是这样的
Man, put that away.
哥们 别把那露出来
Hey, put that away.
把那收回去
Put another in for me.
帮我也塞张进去
Hey, yeah, break out your money.
好啊 会用光你的钱的
Work it, baby. I’ll give you back change. Watch it.
做的好 宝贝 我会给你小费的 看好
Hey! So you’re celebrating without me, huh?
你们在庆祝却不叫我 是吧
Mr. Kaye, you’re the master. Like son, like father.
凯依先生 你是专家啊 有其父必有起子
That was one kickass display today. That’s what I’m talking about.
今天的表现太棒了 我说吧
All right, but let’s remember one thing.
好的 不过我们得记住一件事
If that was a real operation and not a test…
如果今天的这次不是考核 而是实际作战…
…one of us would be calling T.J.’s family…
…我们其中一个就必须得来通知TJ的家人…
…trying to explain what went wrong today.
…并解释清楚到底是哪儿没有做好
One casualty may be acceptable by department standards…
1个人伤亡对于部门的标准来说 可能是可以接受的…
…never acceptable by mine. We clear on that?
…但是我是绝对不能接受的 你们都记清楚了么
Got you.
明白
Crystal. Yes, sir.
克里斯托 是的 长官
All right. Well, let’s continue celebrating tonight…
那好 让我们今晚继续庆祝吧…
…but tomorrow, we’re SWAT.
…但是到了明天 我们就是SWAT了
Nice.
太好了
I love you too.
我也爱你
Homeland Security, my ass. They can’t keep me like this.
为了本土安全 都是屁话 他们不能像这样关着我
I’ve been patient, day after day.
我已经忍♥耐了很久了
So tell me, what’s going on?
所以告诉我 到底是怎么回事
This is the problem. Your prints do not match your ID.
有个问题 你的指纹和你的护照不符
So they’re running another check through the FBI and Interpol.
所以他们在通过FBI和国际刑♥警♥组织进行调查
Interpol, shit. Get me out of here.
国际刑♥警♥组织 该死的 把我从这里弄出去
I’m doing everything I can. Do more.
我已经尽力了 那就再努力点
This is easy. Who do we have to pay?
这很简单 我们需要付钱给谁
You can’t solve this problem by throwing money at it.
你不能靠撒钱来解决这个问题
Then who do we have to kill?
那么 我们需要干掉谁才有用
Come on, guys, it’s only 11:00.
伙计们 现在才11点钟
I got a babysitter for the first time in three months.
三个月里 我第一次请到了一个保姆
We’ve been up since 4:00. That’s weak.
我们凌晨4:00点钟就起来了 你真是不行
If I get home by midnight, I might get me some.
如果我能午夜回家 可能还有精力去搞
T.J.?
TJ
I get home before midnight, I’m finding some. Sorry, babe.
我只有在午夜之前回家 才可以找到伴 对不起 宝贝
Boxer? I know I’m not getting some.
波克士 我是肯定不会出去乱搞的
If I don’t get home soon, my wife’s gonna freak.
但是如果我不尽快回家 我老婆又要发神经病了
You guys suck.
你们几个真是不行
You know how hard it is to find a babysitter?
你知道要找到一个保姆是多么难么
Yo, Street.
史具特
Did you pass?
考核通过了么
Yeah. Awesome.
是的 棒极了
First round’s on the house. Thanks, darling.
第一杯 我请了 谢谢 亲爱的
Anything but tequila, please.
除了龙舌兰 其他的都可以
No? No.
不喝 不
We did good today, huh? Yeah.
我们今天做的很棒 是么 没错
What’s it like…
真正执行任务的时候…
…the real thing?
…是什么感觉
It’s faster. It’s a lot faster.
比这快 情况瞬息万变
You know that guy?
你认识那个人
Used to.
曾经是
Bye.

See you.
再见
It’s all yours, man.
都是你的了 哥们
How you doing? Oh, man, I am good.
你过的怎么样 我很好
Heard they took you back. Yeah.
听说你归队了 是的
This your girlfriend?
她是你女友
No. No, she’s SWAT.
不 不 她也是SWAT的成员
She wha…? She’s…
她是什么… 她是…
This is what it’s come down to, busting down doors with J. Lo?
事情已经发展成这个样子了 和JL一起破门而入
You know, I didn’t know that they made bulletproof bras.
我还不知道他们还做防弹胸罩
Is it just me? You know, I didn’t know that.
就我不知道么 我不知道
What they need to make are bulletproof condoms…
他们需要做的是防弹避孕套…
…big enough to fit your big head.
…大到足够把你的脑袋塞进去
Nice. Good, I like it.
很好 强悍 我喜欢
This your girlfriend? Cute.
那是你的女友么 多可爱啊
No, but you can be my bitch.
不是 不过我可以把你给上了
Really?
真的么
No, man, leave it alone.
哥们 别理他们
Here we go. Leave it alone.
那我们离开吧 不理他们
Hey. How are you? I’m good.
你还好么 我很好
Put it on my tab?
记在我的帐上
Hey, glad to see all that butt- kissing’s really paid off.
看来拍马屁真的奏效了
Say hi to Fuller for me.
帮我跟富勒问个好
What?
想怎么样
You should’ve let me kick his ass.
你应该让我去教训教训他的
l just saved yours.
我刚救了你一命
So you and this guy Gamble were partners, huh?
你以前和那个甘伯是搭档 对吧
So how long you got the babysitter for?
你的保姆呆到什么时候
Just because l bought you a drink doesn’t mean…
我请你喝酒不等于…
…you get laid tonight.
…今晚你能跟我上♥床♥
So, what does two drinks mean?
那你请我喝酒是什么意思
Do you want to come over to my house?
你要来我家吗
That was easy.
这应该没什么问题吧
lt’s my kid’s birthday party tomorrow.
明天是我孩子的生日派对
Tomorrow?
明天
Kids, birthday parties….
孩子的生日派对…
l’m hosting a Tupperware party tomorrow.
那我明天会搞塑料派对
You, Tupperware? Yeah, seals in the freshness.
你 塑料派对 对 海豹队式的派对
Party’s completely booked, otherwise l’d invite you.
名额全满了 否则我会邀请你
Tomorrow, noon.
明天 中午
Central, open South Sally port.
中♥央♥控制室 请打开南卫门
All right, gentlemen, take a seat.
先生们 请坐
You may have won the battle, but you lost the war!
你也许在现实战斗中赢了 但这场战争你输了
Dad, can l have some of this? Yeah, go ahead, get it.
爸爸 我能买♥♥些这个吗 好的 自己去拿吧
Can l have this too? Whatever you want. Get it, get it.
我这个也想要 随便什么都可以 自己拿吧
Look at that. A cop who drinks French champagne.
瞧瞧 一个喝法国香槟的警♥察♥
That is just impressive.
真是令人惊讶
l may work in the mud, but l certainly like to play up in the clouds.
也许我的工作不是很好 但是我也想要过上流生活
l thought you said you’d fix the sink.
我以为你已经修理好水池了
This is Lt. Harrelson, Olympic SWAT commander.
我是亥瑞森少尉 奥林匹克SWAT小队指挥官
This is top priority. Patch me through to all black and whites in the area.
这是紧急命令 把我通报到区域内所有的人员
l gotta go. Kids, come on, come on.
我必须得走了 孩子 快来 快来
lt’s time to ruin Mommy’s day. Okay.
是时候给妈妈捣乱了 好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!