Shots fired. Shots fired. Did anybody see where it came from?
有人开枪 有人开枪 有人看到是从哪儿打过来的么
Hit second engine. Going down. Mayday! Mayday! We’re going down!
第二引擎被击中 下坠中 呼救 呼救 我们正在下坠
Down!
全都趴下
Everybody okay?
大家都没事吧
T.J., Sanchez, take the suspect, go! Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!
TJ 桑切思 押送犯人 快走 快走 快走 快走
70-David to 1♥1♥4♥! We’re coming in!
70号♥大卫呼叫1♥1♥4♥ 我们进来了
Come here.
往这边走
Jim! Jim! Street! Keep it together, buddy. Keep it together.
吉姆 吉姆 史具特 保持团结 哥们 保持团结
Keep it together. Shut up!
保持团结 闭嘴
Knock it off. We don’t have time for your personal shit.
停止 我们没有时间处理个人问题
Move him out. Let’s move! Let’s go.
把他带出去 快走 走吧
Move!
快走
You tell them we’re under attack!
你告诉他们 我们被袭击了
An L.A.P.D. airship is down. How do you want us to proceed at this point?
一部洛杉矶警署的直升飞机被击落了 你要我们怎继续下去
What the hell happened? Somebody shot our bird down.
到底发生了什么 有人把我们的直升飞机击落了
No shit. How?
不要说废话 怎么击落的
My guess is big-bore rifle, .50 caliber. Somebody who knows how to use it.
我猜是大口径步♥枪♥ 50口径 那人肯定很熟悉怎么用这种枪
We’re at a whole new level here. So where the hell is the shooter?
我们现在处于全新的状况下了 可哪个该死的枪手在哪儿
l want this asshole out of here now.
我现在就要这个混♥蛋♥滚出来
Best bet’s to keep him on lockdown till we see who we’re dealing with.
最好的办法是把他关起来 直到我们查出是谁
Capt. Fuller? Yes.
富勒警长 是
l’ve got the chief of police on the phone for you.
警务处长打电♥话♥找你
So now we’re talking about my ass.
那么 现在这个关系到我的将来
You draw up a plan, you execute it, and do not screw this up.
你来负责制定计划 负责执行任务 千万别搞砸了
Have it transferred to my office.
把电♥话♥接到我的办公室
Can’t believe how much grief that frog’s $ 100 million offer’s bringing us.
我不敢相信那家伙的1亿美金 给我们带来了这么大的麻烦
You guys ready? You know what you gotta do?
你们准备好了么 你们知道怎么办了么
Yes, sir. Where’s T.J.?
是的 长官 TJ 在哪
l’m right here, Hondo. Sorry, man. Had some bad Thai food last night.
我来了 韩兜 对不起 兄弟们 都是昨晚吃的泰国菜闹的
lt’s not sitting well with me. So are you good to go or what?
肚子真是不好受 那么你还能去吗
No, l’m good now.
没问题 现在没事了
Let’s go make the captain look like a hero.
让我们出发吧 保持住警长的英雄形象
Be safe out there. Headed to the bird.
在外面小心点 向直升机出发
All right, we’re moving out.
好吧 我们就要出来了
Let’s load them up!
准备好行装
Time to go.
是时候出发了
Put that on.
穿上这个
Marry me! Marry me, Alex!
娶我 娶我 亚历克斯
Marry me!
娶我
Marry me!
娶我
Come on!
别这样
Oh, shit. Hold it. Hey, come on now, get out of the damn street!
该死的 快过来 快点离开大道
Wait there. Come on now!
在那边等着 快过来
Alex, let’s go!
亚历克斯 快走
Get down! Get down now!
趴下 马上趴下
Get on the ground! Move! Keep your hands on your head!
趴在地上 快 把手放在头上
Hands up! Don’t move!
举起手 别动
l got him!
抓到他了
l don’t know, talk to them. Try to make it work.
我不知道 你跟他们说 尽力去搞定
Look, l’ve had enough problems for one day, you know?
今天我的麻烦已经够多了
Hey, where’s Mike? Family emergency.
迈克在哪儿 家里突然出了紧急状况
Let me know if you need anything. All right.
如果你有任何需要 就告诉我吧 好吧
Just try to get us there alive, for starters.
作为新人 我只要求你把我们安全送达
My sister’s dating some new guy. Yeah?
我的妹妹正在跟别人拍拖 是吗
Yeah, l met him for the first time the other night.
是啊 那天晚上我第一次见到他
Good for her.
这样对她好
Not really. He’s kind of a knucklehead.
不好 他是那种笨蛋
You should give her a call, you know, if you want.
你应该给她打个电♥话♥ 如果你想的话
All right, yeah. Maybe l will.
好吧 也许我会
10-David to 70-David.
10号♥大卫呼叫70号♥大卫
Word our motorcade has been hit. Any damage?
我们的那个车队被袭击了 有什么损伤么
Terry Fargas is dead. Damn!
泰瑞·法贾斯死了 他妈的
And we’ve got two patrol officers on the table at County.
还有两个巡警在市医院动手术
What’s your location, 10David? Right on top of you.
10号♥大卫 你的位置在哪 就在你头上
That’s good to know. Yeah.
这倒是个好消息 没错
T.J., stay alert back there. They’re coming out of the woodwork.
TJ 提高警惕 他们神出鬼没
American greed. Shut up.
都是因为美国人的贪婪 闭嘴
So reliable. Shut up!
真够可靠啊 闭嘴
Another officer’s dead because you shot your mouth off.
因为你乱讲话 又有一个警♥察♥死了
That’s how l like cops, dead. Want to join him?
我就是喜欢干掉警♥察♥ 你也想死
He knew the dangers, no?
他知道做为警♥察♥的危险 不是么
That’s why he signed up to be a police officer.
这就是他要做警♥察♥的原因
Carry a gun in the Wild West. Like you, cowboy.
在美国西部陀枪 像你这样的牛仔
Would you be sitting here if this job wasn’t dangerous?
如果这工作不再危险 你还会做吗
Anyway…
不管怎么说
…killing him probably got you 20 new recruits.
杀了他能使你多聘20个警♥察♥
You should thank me.
你该谢谢我
Yeah, you’re right. l should.
没错 你说的对 我应该
Boxer, thank him for me, will you? Love to.
波克士 代我谢谢他 好么 很乐意
We are coming up on checkpoint one.
我们马上到达一号♥检查站
Roger, Hondo, l see it.
收到 韩兜 我看到了
Making the turn…
转弯
…at checkpoint one.
到一号♥检查站
Hardcore, Sanchez. l’m watching everyone’s hands.
打起12分精神 桑切思 我注意着每个人的手
Empty hand, no weapon, l’m going home to my little girl, Deke.
都是空着手的 没有武器 我就能回家陪我的女孩 迪克
l’m going home to my brats too.
我也能回家陪我的小家伙
We’re now approaching checkpoint two.
我们正在接近二号♥检查站
T.J., relax, man.
TJ 放松点
Hondo transported the president like this back in ’96. No one had a clue.
韩兜在96年就是这样护送总统的 没人察觉
Hey, my friends. l can double my offer.
朋友们 我出双倍价钱
Sixty-six million for each of you.
每个人6千6百万
All you have to do is let me go right here.
你们所用做的 只是在这里把我放走
And don’t worry. l’ll find my way home.
别担心 我会找到回家的路
You got the cash? Because we don’t take a check.
你现在有现金 我们不收支票
Come on. Be smart about this. What do you make?
别这样 放聪明点 你一年赚多少
Sixty-six thousand a year?
一年6万6千美金
Not even with overtime.
即使算上加班费 都没有那么多
Loser.
我们真无能
Making the turn at checkpoint two.
在二号♥检查站转弯
My view of Car Two has been blocked.
我现在看不到二号♥车了
T.J., what’s happening?
TJ 发生什么事了
I got a pedestrian in the crosswalk. I’ll be on your tail in about 1 0 seconds.
有行人过马路 大概10秒钟后就赶上来
Roger that.
收到
Hands where l can see them, guys. Come on.
把手放在我可以看到的地方 伙计们 快点
T.J., what the hell are you doing? What the hell does it look like?
TJ 你到底想干什么 你觉得这他妈的像什么呢
l’m taking Frenchie here up on his offer.
我要接受这个法国佬开出的条件
Now, you guys just be smart. Hands up, Box!
你们都放聪明点 把手举起来 波克士
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
Hands up! Hands up, Box.
举起手 举起手来 波克士
Let’s go, let me see it.
快点 让我看你的手
Hands up! Let’s go!
举起手 快点
What the hell was that?
那他妈的是怎么回事
What was that, Bri? He was going for his piece.
布来恩 那是什么意思 他正准备要拿武器
No, he wasn’t! l had it under control!
不是 他没有 我已经控制了局面
You didn’t have to shoot him! What do you say, Jimbo?
你不用射杀他 吉姆 想说什么
Want to be a cowboy? T.J., Street, Boxer!
想要做牛仔 TJ 史具特 波克士
Car Two, respond! We’re catching up to you, sarge.
二号♥车 回应 我们正在赶上来 警官
We’ll be there in about Officer down! 7th and Hope!
我们快赶上… 有警官倒下了 在第7街和希望大街交界处
Flip a bitch! Flipping a bitch.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
10David! Move!
10号♥大卫 走开
10-David! Do you have a location on car number two?
10号♥大卫 你知道二号♥车在哪儿么
Move! Move! Move! Roger.
让开 让开 让开 收到
Car Two is stopped at 7th and Hope.
二号♥车在第7街和希望大街交界处
Do me a favor. Tell Fuller it was me who pulled this off, yeah?
帮我个忙 告诉富勒这是我♥干♥的
l’m not gonna let you get away with this, Gamble.
我不会让你就这样跑掉的 甘伯
Well, you ain’t got a say in the matter, do you?
你现在没办法吧 是吗
Suspects wearing tactical clothing and have automatic weapons.
疑犯穿着战斗装 拿着自动武器
T.J., don’t do this!
TJ 别这样
l got an officer down! Officer down!
有警员倒下了 有警员倒下了
7th and Hope!
在第7街和希望大街的交界处

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!