-Everything’s gonna be fine. -Here it is.
我跟孩子处得很好 注意了 科迪
I’m great with kids. Heads up, Cody.
如果有紧急事件…
And in case of emergencies,
-我留下了一些电♥话♥ -我没事
-I left some numbers… -I’m okay.
抱歉 你还好吧 小鬼
Sorry. You okay, kiddo? That a boy!
好孩子
And I guess that’s it.
-好我走了 -好
-Okay, I’m off. -Right.
你知道吗 真是的 一个小孩最想要的就是…一个家
You know, it’s funny. All a child ever really wants is a family.
我知道
Yo.
-科迪很喜欢你 -他是个乖小孩
-Cody really likes you. -He’s a good kid.
对呀
Yeah.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
-哈罗 -我知道
-Hello? -I know.
你是辛蒂 我马上过来
You’re Cindy. Be right with you.
夏妮克阿姨吗
Aunt ShaNeequa?
答对啦 不过你可以叫我祭师 不必介意花瓶的事
Bingo. But you can call me the Oracle. And don’t worry about that vase.
什么花瓶 抱歉 我不知道
What vase? Sorry, I didn’t know.
就是那个花瓶
That vase.
坐吧
Please, sit.
是椅子的关系
It was the chair.
对 是椅子
Yes, the chair.
我知道你的来意 你面临了大秘密
I know why you’ve come. A great mystery lies ahead of you,
但你绝不能逃避挑战
but you must not shy away from the challenge.
只有你可以…
Only you can be the one who will…
-奥菲斯 -怎么了 亲爱的
-Orpheus? -What, baby?
亲爱的
Sweetie?
我在看球赛
I’m watching the game.
可以离开一下吗
Do you mind?
湖人队会赢12分
The Lakers will win by 12.
-那么 你可以谈谈…-录影带是吗
-So can you tell me about… -The tape?
-对我看了 然后…-电♥话♥响了
-Yes. I watched it, and… -The phone rang.
-对有个声音说…-你会在七天后死亡
-Right. And then this voice said… -That you would die in seven days.
-对 这让我…-很困扰
-Okay, that’s getting… -Extremely annoying.
-对 -跟她结婚很恐怖哦
-Yeah. -Try being married to her.
我还没跟人上♥床♥她就发现了
I catch shit about women I ain’t slept with yet.
你拷贝了一卷带子我们来瞧瞧吧
You made a copy of the tape. Let’s see it.
好 好的
Yes, okay.
你可以告诉我…
ShaNeequa, can you tell me if…
录影带和麦田圈有关系吗 有的
The tape is connected to the crop circles and the aliens? Yes.
但其中关联要由你来发现
But it’s up to you to discover how for yourself.
-看 这是…-香烟
-Look, it’s a… -Cigarette?
我要说的是灯塔
I was going to say “lighthouse.”
找到那座灯塔 那是你的宿命
Find that lighthouse. It’s your destiny.
等等 那是什么
Wait. What is that?
天啊
Oh, my God.
好了
There we go.
亲爱的…
Now, baby…
我知道会发生这事
I knew that was gonna happen.
快闪
Come on.
不 你赶快离开电视机前面
Hell, no. Get your ass out the TV!
你是怎么回事 让我给你点教训
What’s wrong with you? I’m gonna teach you not to be…
-滚出电视机 -宝贝 不要
-Get out that TV! -Baby, no! No!
-让她走吧 -对
-No! Let her go! Let her go! Let her go! -Yeah!
不 拜托 这样我们又会被告的
Come on, we gonna get another lawsuit. Come on!
她吐我口水 我要杀了这三八
She spit on me. I’ll kill the bitch.
你赢了 你赢了 你赢了…
You won. You won. You won. You won.
-打上面…-对对
-Upstairs. Upstairs. -Okay. Okay.
-打下面 -好啦
-Down low. -Okay.
-好了吗 -宝贝 不要
-All right. -Baby, no!
-杀了她 你疯了吗 -宝贝
-Kill her! Is you crazy? Is you crazy? -Baby!
-看你还梳什么 -冷静
-What you gonna brush now? -Cool down.
看你还梳什么 看你还梳什么
What you gonna brush now, huh?
你选错爬出来的电视机了
You picked the wrong TV to come out of.
乔治 科迪
George? Cody?
乔治
George?
-发生什么事了 -我不知道
-What happened? -I don’t know.
我们在玩一个很好玩的游戏 然后我往下看 然后…
Cody and I were playing a fun game, and then I looked down and…
胡了
Yahtzee!

No!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
-你怎么可以让他看 -我没有呀…
-How could you let him watch the tape? -I didn’t…
-喂 -是我啦
-Hello? -It’s me.
-你好吗 -还好
-How you doing? -Fine.
享受最后一个星期吗 好想赶快看到你哦
Enjoying your last week? I can’t wait to see you.
-还剩六天对吧 -对
-Six days now, right? -Yeah.
好 跟你叙旧很愉快可以跟科迪说话吗
Well, it was great catching up, but can I speak to Cody?
为什么 他又没看录影带
Why? He didn’t watch the tape.
有 他有 拜托 辛蒂 我是做这一行的耶
Yes, he did. Come on, Cindy, I do this for a living.
放过我们
Leave us alone!
-喂 -喂
-Hello? -Hello,
这里是读者文摘 我们对科迪有个优♥惠♥方案
I’m calling from Reader’s Digest with a fantastic offer for Cody.
不 你才不是 你是录影带里那个邪恶女孩
No, you’re not! You’re that evil little girl from the tape!
好 被你拆穿了 那我留个口信给他好了
Okay, you got me. How about I just leave a message for him?
好吧
Fine.
好 怎么写啊
Yeah. Okay, how do you spell that?
好 我会了 再见
Right. Okay, got it. Bye-bye.
-你居然让这种事发生 -我知道 抱歉我搞砸了
-I can’t believe you let that happen. -I know. I’m sorry, I screwed up…
听着我们还是能救他的
Listen, we can still save him.
录影带的答案 还有麦田圈的答案 一切都在灯塔那里
The answer to the tape, to your crop circles, is at a lighthouse.
-你不会认为我疯了吧 -我当然这么认为
-You think I’m crazy, don’t you? -Of course I do,
不过你现在最不需要的就是我这种逊
but the last thing you need now is a screw-up like me.
-我要永远地离开 -等等
-I’m gonna leave for good. -Wait.
这个…我要怎么跟科迪说
Well, what should I tell Cody?
别让他烦心 就说我必须出差
Let him down easy. Tell him I got called away on business.
你会想出说词的
You’ll think of something.
睾丸癌 这样他就不会乱问
Testicular cancer. He won’t ask questions.
-我就知道你会谅解的 -乔治…
-I knew you’d understand. -George!
要小心 你家农场有怪事发生 我知道的
Just be careful. Something weird is going on at your farm. I know it.
我不懂你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
有时候羊儿也需要”发泄”一下
Sometimes a sheep just needs to be pushed through the fence.
-你说啥 -拜拜罗 辛蒂
-What? -Goodbye, Cindy.

Sue?
我睡不着
I can’t sleep.
已经超过你睡觉的时间了
Well, it’s way past your bedtime.
可以用你强壮的臂膀摇摇我吗
Won’t you rock me to sleep in your big, strong arms?
被子里还有很多空间
There’s plenty of room under the covers.
天气好热
It’s a hot night.
你不用穿睡衣的
You don’t need to wear pajamas.
我女儿在哪里
Where is my daughter?
你疯了是吗 我就是你女儿
Are you mad? I am your daughter.
不 你不是
No, you’re not!
过来这里
Come here!
-你对苏做了什么 -我发誓我没碰她
-What did you do with Sue? -I didn’t touch her. I swear.
-我不相信你 -拜托老天做证 她只是个小女孩
-I don’t believe you! -Please! For God’s sakes, she’s a girl!
你这个变♥态♥…
You sick…
爹地
Daddy!
你喜欢吗 感觉如何 好玩吗
How do you like it, huh? Having fun?
汤姆 你…
Tom, are you…
这是什么世界
What in the world?

Look.
那是什么东东
What is that thing?
我不知道
I don’t know.
或许辛蒂是对的
Maybe Cindy was right.
拜托先生 我只需要五分钟
Please, sir. All I need is five minutes.
我说过了 辛蒂 我不想听电视台里
And I told you, Campbell, no more paranoid on-air rants
那些神经又迷信的谣言
about the supernatural.
我知道 这是个色情电台 也讨论暴♥力♥和天气
I know. This station is about sex, violence and the weather.
这倒提醒了我
Yes. That reminds me.
我们需要AV女♥优♥在飓风中死亡的那则新闻
We’re gonna need that “Porn Star Shot Dead in a Hurricane” story.
播个一小时吧
One hour.
还有 查尔斯顿的龙♥卷♥风♥袭击海滩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!