你好
Hello.
这里怎么乱作一团 查特斯
What’s all this fuss about, Charters?
天知道
I’m hanged if I know.
非常感谢非常感谢
Danke schon. Danke schon.
先生们 女士们 我很抱歉
Ladies and gentlemen, I’m very sorry.
列车晚点了
The train is little bit uphold.
如果您想入住我的酒店 劳烦您现在登记
And if you wish to stay in my hotel, you have to register immediately.
他一开始为什么不说
Why the deuce didn’t he say so in the first place?

Ah.
你好吗 亨德森小姐 你好 女士们
Oh, how do you do, Miss Henderson? How do you do, ladies?
很高兴你能再来
It’s a great honor to have you with us again.
很高兴见到你 鲍里斯
Nice to see you too, Boris.
自上周五以来你就是这个样子
You haven’t changed a bit since last Friday.
你也没有刮胡子
I see you haven’t shaved either.
都准备好了吗
Is everything ready?
都好了 我什么都没动
Everything is ready. I didn’t change anything.
甚至床单都是原来的 知道了带路吧 鲍里斯
Not even the sheets. We know. Lead on, Boris.
我没有想到你这么快 就到了
You see, I didn’t expect you to come so quickly.
-我们走到脚都快断了 -这倒是奇事
– Well, our legs gave out on us. – That’s odd.
-最后一段路我们是坐农车来的 -噢
– We had to do the last lap in a farm cart. – Oh!
这回有人陪我们了
I see we’ve got company.
别告诉我这些厨子是来陪太子读书的
Don’t tell me Cook’s are running cheap tours here.
-那是什么 鲍里斯 -雪崩
– What is it, Boris? – It’s the avalanche.
-雪崩 -雪崩 鲍里斯 雪崩
– Avalanche? – Avalanche, Boris. Avalanche.
春天这里经常发生雪崩
You see, in the spring we’ve got many avalanches.
雪就是那样塌下来的
You know, the snow goes like that: Bloop!
然后一切都消失了 甚至火车也会被埋
And everything disappear. Even train disappear under the avalanche.
我明天就回家他们 要挖多久才能挖通
But I’m going home tomorrow. How long before they dig it out?
早上吧 算你走运
By morning. It’s lucky for you.
你可以坐这趟火车走
You can leave by this train instead of your own.
你认为如何 真是无风不起浪
How you said it? Is a bad wind that blow nowhere no good.
谈到风 我们从早上到 现在都没吃东西了
Talking of wind, we haven’t eaten since dawn.
鲍里斯 拿点晚餐到我们房♥间
Serve us some supper, Boris, in our room.
给我匹马我也能吞下去
I could eat a horse.
-别理他 来点鸡肉吧 鲍里斯 -好的
– Don’t put ideas into his head. Uh, some chicken, Boris. – Yes.
-再带一瓶香槟 -没问题
– And a magnum of champagne. – Absolutely.
爽快点
And make it snappy.
班德瑞卡是独♥裁♥统治国家
Bandrika may have a dictator,
但是今晚我们要痛饮一番
but tonight we’re painting it red.
我猜我们得在这里空等一场了
Meanwhile we have to stand here cooling our heels,
真是厚颜无♥耻♥啊
I suppose, eh? Confounded impudence.
三流国家 你能期待什么
Oh, third-rate country. What do you expect?
我在想这些女士是什么人
Wonder who all those women were.
我猜可能是美国人
Hmm. Possibly Americans, I should think.
-批金戴美元的老妇 -我们要在这里等
– You know, almighty dollar, old man. – I suppose we’ll have to wait here.
如果不是我们错过了 布达佩斯那趟车
If only we hadn’t missed that train at Budapest.
我不想旧事重提 但是如果不是你坚持
I don’t want to rub it in, but if you hadn’t insisted…
等到他们奏完国歌♥ 再走的话
on standing up until they finished their national anthem –
我知道 但你得尊重人家 凯迪考特
Yes, but you must show respect, Caldicott.
如果我知道他们的 国歌♥长达20分钟
If I’d known it was going to last 20 minutes
我一直都认为匈牙利狂想曲
Well, it’s always been my contention that The Hungarian Rhapsody…
不是他们的国歌♥
is not their national anthem.
无论如何 我们是唯一站着不动的
In any case, we were the only two standing.
你说得没错
That’s true.
我想我们能准时到的
Well, I suppose we shall be in time after all.
很难说
I doubt it.
最后一篇报道怪耸人听闻的 你记得不
That last report was pretty ghastly. Do you remember?
“英格兰在悬崖边上”
“England on the brink.”
记得 那时报纸在追求轰动效应
Yes, but that’s newspaper sensationalism.
这古老的国家之前就历经风雨了
The old country’s been in some tight corners before.
看起来还颇黑色幽默
It looks pretty black.
即使明天早上错过最早的列车
Even if we get away first thing tomorrow morning,
在贝尔也可以转车
there’s still the connection at Bale.
-那要花上几个小时 -对
– We’ll probably be hours. – Mmm, that’s true.
应该有人能帮我们 先生
Well, somebody surely can help us. Oh, sir.
你知道贝尔到英国的 列车几点开吗
Would you happen to know what time the train leaves Bale for England?
真的
Oh. Really?
这个人不讲英语
Fella doesn’t speak English.
喂 阿历克斯
Hello? Alex.
这是香槟 亨德森小姐
Champagne. Miss Henderson.
先生
Monsieur.
有一趟列车晚上9:20贝尔出发
Here’s one leaves Bale 2120.
9点20
2120?
-对 -20 20 晚上9:20
– Yeah. – Twenty. Twenty. Twelve from 21 is –
-9点 11点 不 是11点
– Twenty-one… – Eleven. No. Yes. Eleven.
对不起 先生 只剩下 两个单人房♥了
I regret, sir, there is only left two single room in front…
要不在背后有个双人房♥
or a little double room at the back.
-我们要两个单人房♥ -好 先生 给
– We’ll, uh, take the two singles. – Very well, sir. Here is.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
至少你该问我喜欢哪一种
At least you might have asked me which I preferred.
亲爱的 后面的 双人房♥简直就是
My dear, a small double room at the back in a place like this –
你去年秋天没有来巴黎
You weren’t so particular in Paris last autumn.
那个时候非常不同 那时刚好遇上博览会了
It was quite different then. The exhibition was at its height.
现在我想起来了 没必要老提醒我
I realize that now. There’s no need to rub it in.
-我们要一套带浴室的套房♥ -朝山那边的
– We want a private suite with a bath. – Facing the mountain.
-好的 -要有浴室的
– Yes. – With a shower, of course.
冷热水都要有
Hot and cold.
最好私隐一点的
A private thingummy if you’ve got one.
对不起 先生
Sorry, gentlemen.
能符合您要求的 就只有厨娘的房♥间了
The only things I’ve got is the maid’s room.
-什么 -厨娘的房♥间
– The what? – Maid’s room?
对不起 整个酒店都满员了 房♥客非常多
I’m sorry. The whole hotel is packed. Jammed to the sky.
不可能 你还没安排我们入住
That’s impossible. We haven’t fixed up yet.
你总不能让我们跟厨娘 一起睡吧
You can’t expect to put the two of us up in the maid’s room.
别兴奋 我们会让厨娘搬出来
Well, don’t get excited. I’ll remove the maid out.
我想也是这样 什么 你在说什么
Yes, I should think so. What? What are you talking about?
-我猜我迟早要在火车上睡 -是吗
– I think I’d sooner sleep on the train. – Would you?
-火车上不能 气 -火车上不准吃东西
– There is no ‘eating on the train. – No eating on the train?
我是说暖气
Yes. I mean… Heating.
-暖气 火车上没有暖气 -太糟糕了
– Heating. There’s no heating on the train. – That’s awkward.
好吧 我们就住这里
All right. We’ll take it.
等等 我有个条件
Just a minute. With one condition.
你叫厨娘把属于她的 东西搬走
You have to have the maid comes to your room, remove her wardrobe.
安娜
Anna.
她是个好姑娘 我不想失去她
She’s a good girl, and I don’t want to lose her.
我们最好去穿衣服
We’d better go and dress.
-多粗糙的幽默感 -都是成年人了
– Rather primitive humor, I hope. – Grown-up children, you know.
这对那位姑娘可有点难堪
That was rather an awkward situation over that girl.
-可惜他不能给我们每人配一位 -什么
– Pity he couldn’t have given us one each. – Eh?
-我是说 给我们每人一间房♥ -噢
– I mean, uh, a room apiece. – Oh.
我 爱丽丝·玛提尔达·亨德森
I, Iris Matilda Henderson…
未婚 没有特殊信仰
a spinster of no particular parish…
在此严肃地声明 跟过去断绝关系
do hereby solemnly renounce my maidenly past…
并宣布在下周四 也就是26号♥
and do declare that on Thursday next, the 26th inst.,
经过我审慎考虑
being in my right mind…
我决定出家做修女
I shall take the veil and the orange blossom…
并改名为查理斯小姐
and change my name to Lady Charles Fotheringail.
你不能让他改名吗
Can’t you get him to change his name instead?
我唯一喜欢他的是 他的胡子
The only thing I like about him is his mustache.
你们太愤世嫉俗了 我很喜欢他
You’re a couple of cynics. I’m very fond of him.
我喜欢野兔 但是 它们最好躺着
Well, I’m fond of rabbits, but they have to be kept down.
鲁道夫 帮我一把
Rudolph, give me a hand.
你读过叫”爱”的书吗
Have you ever read about that little thing called love?
曾经风糜一时
It used to be very popular.
孩子 地毯都已经铺好了
Child, the carpet is already laid
在汉诺威广场的圣乔治教堂
at St. George’s, Hanover Square.
神父都迫不及待要收你入会了
And Father’s simply aching to have a coat of arms on the jam label.
爱丽斯和她日后的快活日子
To Iris and the happy days she’s leaving behind.
还有她准备去伦敦 下嫁的那位名门望族
And the blue-blooded check-chaser she’s dashing to London to marry.
名门望族
The blue-blooded check-chaser.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章捉贼记
下一篇文章惊声尖笑3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!