Who are these people? Have you joined some insane cult?
拉詹 如果刚刚那些人抓住我
Rajan, if I’m caught by those men back there,
他们会杀了我的 快走
they will kill me. Come on.
我不知道你 但我恐高
I don’t know about you, I am not good with heights.
幸好我们还没吃早餐
Kind of glad we didn’t have breakfast yet.
羊角面包
Croissants!
怎么 我没关门吗
Wha– Did I leave the door open?
赫尔南多 丹妮
Hernando. Dani.
别动 手举起来
Freeze! Hands in the air!
该死
Oh, shit!
该死 什么该死
Shit? What shit?
-诺米 -阿曼妮塔有麻烦了
– Nomi! – Amanita’s in trouble.
家人 我们来了
Family, we’re coming!
诺米
Nomi!
乔纳斯
Jonas!
乔纳斯
Jonas!
我是你这边的
I’m on your side.
该死
Fuck!
阿曼妮塔
Amanita!
趴下 别动
Get down! Freeze!
别动
Freeze!
别动
Freeze.
别动 跪在地上
Freeze! Knees on the floor.
别开枪
Don’t shoot.
-你没事吧 -嗯
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
诺米
Nom!
我去 我一直等着看到这一幕呢
Hot damn! I have been waiting to see that!
你没事吧 我以为我失去你们了
Are you okay? I thought we lost you.
该死
Shit!
我们该铐好这些人
We should secure these men,
拿走我们需要的东西 然后回据点去
clear anything we need, and get back to the squat.
你们不跟我说明白这是怎么回事
I’m not going anywhere until someone tells me
我哪都不去
just what in the hell is going on here!
跟我来
Come with me.
如果我刚听到的都是真的
I’m not sure what I am supposed to say
我不知道我该说什么
if what I’ve just heard is true.
拉詹 我知道这不好消化
Rajan, I know it’s not an easy thing, okay?
我自己也是花了很久才接受
It took me a long time myself to accept that–
你跟我不是一类人类
That you are… A different type of human being to me.

Yes.
你跟另外七个人有心灵感应
That you are telepathically connected to seven other people.
心灵感应其实不是…
Telepathy’s not exactly…
但差不多吧 是的
But basically, yes.
我还以为我才是那个背着大秘密的人
And here I thought I was the one with the big secrets.
我不知道该怎么跟你说
I didn’t know how to tell you.
或是跟任何人说
Or anyone.
这都是在我们结婚前开始的
And this was all happening to you before our wedding?

Yes.
怪不得你当时那么迷惑
Little wonder you were so confused.
是啊
Yes.
那在波西塔诺呢
And in… Positano?
是的
Yes!
那当这个叫沃夫冈的受折磨时
So, when this Wolfgang fellow is tortured,
你也会感觉到他的痛
you experience his pain?
那听上去好糟
That sounds terrible.
听着
Look…
我知道这很让人震惊
I know this is all a shock
所以你最好
and that it might be best for you
离开一段时间
to take some time away and just–
但你现在有危险 卡拉
But you are in danger now, Kala.
你相信我
So you believe me?
你会 你能编造一个这么天马行空的谎言吗
Would you, could you concoct a lie of this extraordinary magnitude?
不能
No.
还是你和那些人都疯了
Are you and all of these people out there medically insane?
不会吧
I don’t think so.
那我还有什么选择
So what other choice do I have?
我急匆匆地赶来巴黎跟我当初娶你的原因一样
I came rushing to Paris for the same reason I married you.
我爱你 卡拉
I love you, Kala.
这种感觉并没有消失 或改变
And that feeling hasn’t gone away or been changed
虽然我了解到我爱的女人
by learning that the woman I love…
远远不止我所娶的那个女人
is so much more than the woman I married.
天呐 拉詹
My God, Rajan.
我嫁了个好人
I married a good man.
地铁
桑舍尔夜店就在那里 河边
Sans Jour is down there, next to the river.
离地铁近 对我们是好事
It’s close to the metro. That’s good for us.
乔治斯说有我们可以走的后门
Georges said there’s a back entrance we could use
他们还可以多叫保安来
and they could bring in extra security.
这个夜店店主还真是喜欢你啊
These club owners are really into you, aren’t they?
我真想你
Oh, how I’ve missed you.
你还是那么美
As beautiful as ever.
这是威尔
This is Will,
我跟你提过他
the one I told you about.
我的对手 好啊
My rival. Very well.
黎明时决斗吧
Shall we say pistols at dawn?
只会英语吗
English only, I imagine.
如果你愿意说法语也行
French if you prefer.
决斗什么的 我没问题
And pistols suit me just fucking fine.
我喜欢他
I like him already.
来吧
Come.
-你会法语吗 -不 是你会
– You know French? – No, but you do.
我跟本地警♥察♥彼此达成了共识
I have a certain understanding with the local police.
我们担心的不是本地警♥察♥
It’s not the local police we’re worried about.
文森特说有人来威胁要关他的夜店
Vincent told me these men threatened to close his club down.
在巴黎 威胁我们的人各种各样
We’ve had many kinds of people threaten us in Paris…
或袭击我们和我们的生活方式
attack us and our way of life.
我们的答案一直都是一样的
Our answer has been and will always be the same.
反抗万岁
Vive la résistance.
或是用英语说 “滚球”
Or like you say in English, “Fuck off.”
给我
Give me that.
如果威尔是对的
If Will is right and
安吉莉卡和低语者一起来了伦敦
Angelica and Whispers came to London together…
不管发生了什么 或许是让
whatever happened there could explain the rift
克洛维出局的原因
that shunted Kolovi out of the picture.
是啊
Right.
该用阻断剂了
Blocker time.
好 马上 我这就准备针剂
Right. Just a moment, let me get the shot ready.
你是对的
You were right.
乔治斯很特别
Georges is one of a kind.
你俩之前有多亲密
So how close were you two?
就是 亲密嘛
You know… close.
好吧 我的警♥察♥直觉有不详的感觉
Okay, my bad cop feeling about this is buzzing.
怎么了
What?
有人在跟踪我们
Someone’s following us.
该死
Shit.
-你拿手♥机♥了吗 -没有
– Do you have your phone? – No.
我们走
Let’s go.
响呢
Ringing.
还在响
It just keeps ringing.
没人接
Nothing.
你不能拜访吗
You can’t visit?
他们用了阻断剂
They’re on blockers.
那克普斯呢
What about Capheus?
怎么了
What’s up?
我们有问题了
We have a problem.
你离据点远着呢
You’re nowhere near the squat.
-我可以开车去 -那太迟了
– I could drive. – You’ll be too late.
低语者的阻断剂很快将失去效力 或许已经失去了
Whispers will be off the blockers if he isn’t already.
这不像威尔 出事了
This is not like Will. Something’s wrong.
出大事了
Very wrong.
再过10分钟 低语者就能
In 10 minutes, Whispers will be able

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!