Gay?
那倒好了
We wish.
吧台有俩 绝对是警♥察♥
Two at the bar are cops. Definitely cops.

Got it.
克普斯把我们放在这里
Capheus will drop us here.
我们到了
We are here.
准备好了
Ready.
我勘察过了出口
I scouted the exit.
货车就快好了
The van’s almost ready.
水管工 安装 翻修 检查 解忧
你觉得我们有机会活下来吗
Do you think we have any chance of surviving this?
我没觉得我能在监狱里活下来
I did not think I would survive prison.
我没觉得我能在白氏盛会上活下来
I did not think I would survive the Bak Gala.
事实上
And the truth is…
我确实没有
I did not.
是我们一起撑了下来
We did.
嗯 我对此也有很不错的预感
Yeah, I have a good feeling about this too.
尚格云顿之灵
Spirit of Jean-Claude.
我们控制了街头摄像头
We have control of street security cameras.
我们还在等夜店里的
We’re waiting to hear about ones in the club.
乔治斯发来了密♥码♥ 你们应该可以登录了
Georges sent the codes. You should be able to log on.
正在检查
Checking them now.
看到沃夫冈了
There’s Wolfgang.
莱拉进夜店了
We got Lila entering the club.
我们接到沃夫冈 就马上出去
Once we have Wolfgang, we get out
各自离开 到汇合点去
and make our separate ways to the rendezvous.
为了疏散夜店
In order to evacuate the club
而不引起惶恐或踩踏
without causing any panic or stampede,
我想到了烟荚
I thought of smoke pots,
这是我们在庆典上会用的
which we use at festivals.
加入几种香料后
By adding a few spices,
我调剂的气味非常浓烈
I was able to make the smell quite intense,
我认为会让大家…
which I think will cause people–
这就证明了…
So that proves that–
好 时候到了
Okay. This is it.
你看到那女人了吗
Do you see that woman?
我们要跟紧她
Keep us close to her.
威尔
Will!
是博迪
It’s Bodhi!
-怎么回事 -低语者不见了
– What’s happening? – I lost Whispers!
他们丢了他
They lost him.
该死
Fuck!
我找到他了
I got him.
抱歉了 亲爱的 再见了
Sorry, lover. This is goodbye.
-她举枪了 -不
– She’s pointing a gun! – No!
开始撤离
Start the exit.
大家出来
Everybody out of the pool.
丹妮 赫尔南多 丢烟荚
Dani, Hernando, drop the pots.
大家都出去了
Everyone better get out of there.
卡拉呢
Where is Kala?
我不知道
I don’t know.
她跟利托 丹妮和赫尔南多在一起
Lito, Dani, and Hernando have her.
他们去地铁站了
They’re heading for the metro.
走吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go! Come on!
变身吧
Make the change.

Right.
警♥察♥
法基尼小姐
Ah, Ms. Facchini.
米尔顿 终于啊
Milton… at last.
离开 右转
Exit here and go right.
站住
Hold it.
-大家都出来了吗 -目前是的
– Is everyone out? – So far.
我看到了利托 赫尔南多 丹妮还有卡拉
I’ve got Lito, Hernando, Dani, and Kala.
-你怕吗 -像电影里一样吓人
– Were you scared? – It was frightening like a movie, yes.
但这是真的 所以可以说
But it was real, which made it in a certain way–
简直是我这辈子最棒的经历了
It was the most freaking amazing experience of my life!
沃夫冈呢
What about Wolfgang?
我没事
I’m good.
拉詹呢
Where’s Rajan?
他跟我在一起 我们汇合点见
He’s with me. I’ll meet you at the rendezvous.

All right.
走吧
Go on.
等等 善呢
Wait. What about Sun?
你 站住
Hey you! Stop!
趴在地上 手放在头上
Get on the ground! Hands on your head.
-手放在头上 -趴下
– Hands on your head! – Get down!
跪下 别动
On your knees! Don’t move!
制♥服♥她 我们把她跟其他人一起带走
Get her down. We’ll bring her with the others.
打扰 警官
Excuse me, officers.
我有张针对那女人的逮捕令
But I have a warrant for that woman right there.
我不知道你是谁 你在说什么语
I don’t know who you are or what language that is,
但你得马上转身离开
but you need to turn around and walk away.
抱歉 她得跟我走
Sorry, she’s coming with me.
我叫你滚蛋
I said, fuck off!
你好啊[法语] 白小姐
Bonsoir, Ms. Bak.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
正好攒了些假期
Had some vacation days saved up.
第一次来巴黎呢
Never been to Paris.
我听说人们常会在这里坠入爱河
I’ve heard people fall in love here all the time.
说真的 你怎么找到我的
Be serious. How did you find me?
我♥干♥了13年警♥察♥ 从未犯过重罪
In my 13 years on the force, I never committed a felony.
但很遗憾 现在我不能再这么说了
But regrettably, that is no longer true.
我违法使用了卫星追踪系统
I illegally used a satellite tracking system
来找一个已经不被警方通缉的人
to find someone who was no longer wanted by the police
但她偏巧用
but who happened to call me…
这部手♥机♥打给了我
with this phone.
我得举报你了
I’ll have to report you.
当然
Of course.
你要告诉我
Are you going to tell me
你为什么这么大费周章吗 警探
why you went to all this trouble, Detective?
我这人不善言辞 白小姐
I’m not really good with words, Ms. Bak.
我可以做给你看吗
Would you mind if I showed you instead?
好吧 我找到善了
Okay… I found Sun.
她没事 非常没事
She’s good. Like, really good.
怎么
How–
我叫她丢掉那部电♥话♥了
I told her to throw that phone away.
那玩意可容易追踪了
Those things are so easy to track.
她不知道吗
Didn’t she know that?
我知道 所以严格讲…
I did, so technically…
行了 莱拉呢
Hey, come on. What about Lila?
嗯 莱拉
Right, Lila.
他们正要出11区
They’re just leaving the 11th arrondissement.
我要马上跟主席见面
I need a meeting with the Chairman immediately.
我要亲自带领
I want to personally head
一支特遣队抓到这些禽兽
the task force that hunts these animals down.
谁能把这玩意给我解开吗
And will someone get these things off me?
稍等 亲爱的
In a moment, darling.
那是她
That’s her.
那是我们的警笛吗
Is that our siren?
那不是我们
That’s not us.
出事了
Something’s wrong.
司机 怎么回事
Driver, what’s happening?
是莱拉
It was Lila.
她陷害了我们
She set us up.
现在怎么办
Now what?
拉詹 这地方好赞
Rajan. This place is amazing.
嗯 我的朋友让皮埃尔买♥♥下这里多年了
Yeah. My friend, Jean-Pierre, has owned it for years.
他们很快就会到的
They’ll be here soon.
拉詹
Rajan…
大部分男人不会像你那样帮我的
most men wouldn’t have done what you did for me.
我尽力了
I did what I could.
我绝不会忘记

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!