Home 冒险电影 怪物史瑞克(2001)

怪物史瑞克(2001)

0
怪物史瑞克(2001)

Unfamiliar dangerous situation, I might add.
陌生的危险环境 我应该说
With a dragon that breathes fire and eats knights and breathes fire,
有一条吃人的会喷火的龙
it sure doesn’t mean you’re a coward if you’re a little scared.
害怕并不意味着你是胆小鬼
I sure as heck ain’t no coward. I know that.
我知道史莱克不是胆小鬼
Donkey, two things, okay?
驴 答应我两件事 好吗?
Shut… up.
闭…嘴
Now go over there and seeif you can find any stairs.
去那边看看能不能找到楼梯
Stairs? I thought we was lookin’ for the princess.
楼梯?我想我们在找公主
The princess will be up the stairs in the highest room in the tallest tower.
公主在最高的塔内最高的房♥间里
What makes you think she’ll be there? I read it in a book once.
你怎么知道她在那里? 我从书上看到的
Cool. You handle the dragon. I’ll handle the stairs.
酷 你对付龙 我来找楼梯
I’ll find those stairs. I’ll whip their butt too.
等我找到楼梯 我也要抽它们的屁♥股♥
Those stairs won’t know which way they’re goin’.
楼梯不知道通向哪里
I’m gonna take drastic steps.
我要走难走的路
Kick it to the kerb. Don’t mess with me. I’m the stair master.
别打扰我 我是爬楼梯老手
I’ve mastered the stairs. I wish I had a step right here. I’d step all over it.
我已经占领楼梯了 踏上一步就没有问题了
Well, at least we know where the princess is, but where’s the…
至少我们知道公主在哪里 但…
Dragon!
龙!
Donkey, look out!
小驴 当心!
Got ya!
抓住你了!
Oh, what large teeth you have.
你的牙齿真大
I mean, white, sparkling teeth. I know you probably hear this all the time from your food,
我是说 闪亮的牙齿 我知道你经常听到食物这么对你说
but you must bleach, ’cause that is one dazzling smile you got there.
但你一定漂白了 因为笑起来很耀眼
Do I detect a hint of minty freshness?
我闻到了 有薄荷的清香
And you know what else? You’re… you’re a girl dragon!
你知道吗? 你是条龙姑娘!
Oh, sure! I mean, of course you’re a girl dragon.
当然!我是说 当然你是龙姑娘
You’re just reeking off feminine beauty.
你身上散发着女性的美
What’s the matter with you? You got something in your eye?
你怎么了?眼里掉进东西了?
Man, I’d really love to stay, but, you know, I’m, uh…
我真的愿意留下 但…
I’m an asthmatic, and I don’t know if it’d work out if you’re gonna blow smoke rings.
我有哮喘病 如果你吐烟圈我会受不了的
Shrek!
史莱克!
No! Shrek! Shrek!
不 史莱克!史莱克!
WAke up! What?
醒醒! 什么?
Are you Princess Fiona?
你是菲奥纳公主吗?
I am, awaiting a knight so bold as to rescue me.
我是 我在等待一个勇敢的骑士来救我
Oh, that’s nice. Now let’s go!
很好 我们走吧!
But wait, Sir Knight.
等等 骑士先生
This be our first meeting.
这是我们第一次见面
Should it not be a wonderful, romantic moment?
这不是一个非常浪漫的时刻吗?
Yeah, sorry, lady. There’s no time. Hey, wait. What are you doing?
是 对不起 小姐 没时间了 等等 你在干什么?
You should sweep me off my feet…
你应该抱起我…
out yonder window and down a rope onto your valiant steed.
跳出窗外落在你的战马上
You’ve had a lot of time to plan this, haven’t you?
你计划这些很长时间了 是吗?
But we have to savour this moment!
但我们应该享受这个时刻!
You could recite an epic poem for me.
你该给我朗诵一段美丽的史诗
A ballad? A sonnet!
小诗?歌♥谣!
A limerick? Or something! I don’t think so.
五行诗?或是别的! 我不这样想
Can I at least know the name of my champion?
至少我该知道勇士的名字吧?
Um, Shrek.
我叫史莱克
Sir Shrek.
史莱克先生
I pray that you take this favour as a token of my gratitude.
我祈求你把这个手帕当作我感激的象征
Thanks!
谢谢
You didn’t slay the dragon?
你没把龙杀死?
It’s on my to-do list. Now come on!
这在我的计划内 快走!
But this isn’t right!
不该这样的!
You were meant to charge in, sword drawn, banner flying.
你应该像其他骑士一样 勇往直前
That’s what all the other knights did.
所有的骑士都应该这样
Yeah, right before they burst into flame.
是的 在他们被烧成灰烬之前
That’s not the point. Oh!
这不是问题所在
Wait. Where are you going? The exit’s over there.
你去哪里?出口在那边
Well, I have to save my ass.
我要救我的驴
What kind of knight are you?
你是什么样的骑士?
One of a kind.
独一无二的骑士
Slow down. Slow down, baby, please.
慢点儿 慢点儿 宝贝儿
I believe it’s healthy to get to know someone over a long period of time.
时间久了才能全面了解一个人
Just call me old-fashioned.
就叫我老古板吧
I don’t want to rush into a physical relationship.
我不想仓促的进一步发展关系
I’m not that emotionally ready for commitment of, uh, this..
我感情上还没准备好这…
Magnitude really is the word I’m looking for.
我在寻找…
Magnitude… Hey, that is unwanted physical contact.
这不需要身体接触
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么?
Okay, okay. Let’s just back up a little and take this one step at a time.
让我们回头一步一步发展
We really should get to know each other first as friends or pen pals.
我们应该先做个朋友或者笔友
I’m on the road a lot, but I just love receiving cards…
我经常旅行 我喜欢收到明信片…
I’d really love to stay, but…
我真的想留下 但…
Don’t do that. That’s my tail! That’s my personal tail.
别动!这是我私人的尾巴
You’re gonna tear it off. I don’t give permission What are you gonna do with that?
你要把它去掉?我还没同意
Hey, now. No way. No! No!
现在!不行 不!
No, no! No. No, no, no! No! Oh!
不!不!不!
Hi, Princess! It talks!
嗨 公主! 它会说话!
Yeah, it’s getting him to shut up that’s the trick.
对 让他闭嘴得有诀窍
Okay, you two, head for the exit!
好 你们俩先走!
I’ll take care of the dragon.
我来对付这条龙
Run!
快跑
You did it!
你成功了!你救了我!
You rescued me! You’re amizing. You’re…
真令人惊叹 你…
You’re wonderful. You’re…
你太伟大了 你是…
a little unorthodox I’ll admit.
我承认你有点儿怪
But thy deed is great, and thine heart is pure.
但你的行为伟大 心地纯洁
I am eternally in your debt.
我会永远感激你
And where would a brave knight be without his noble steed?
没有高贵的马 哪有勇敢的骑士?
I hope you heard that. She called me a noble steed. She think I’m a steed.
我希望你听到了 她说我是高贵的马!
The battle is won.
我们胜利了
You may remove your helmet, good Sir Knight.
你可以摘掉头盔了 骑士先生
Uh, no. Why not?
不? 为什么不?
I have helmet hair.
我…我的头发很乱
Please. I would’st look upon the face of my rescuer.
求求你 我想看看我的救命恩人
No, no, you wouldn’t…
不 不 你不想…
But how will you kiss me?
你会吻我吗?
What? That wasn’t in the job description.
什么?这不在工作范围内
Maybe it’s a perk.
也许这是个奖赏
No. It’s destiny. Oh, you must know how it goes.
不 是命运 你一定知道是怎么回事
A princess locked in a tower and beset by a dragon…
一个被关在塔里 由龙看守的公主
is rescue by a brave knight,
被一个勇敢的骑士搭救了
and then they share true love’s first kiss.
然后他们分享了真爱的初吻
Hmm? With Shrek? You think… Wait.
和史莱克? 你想…等等
Wait. You think Shrek is your true love?
你以为他是你的真爱?
Well, yes.
是啊!
You think that Shrek is your true love!
你以为史莱克是你的真爱?
What is so funny?
这有什么好笑的?
Let’s just say, I’m not your type, okay?
我不是你喜欢的类型
Of course you are. You’re my rescuer.
你是的 你救了我
Now… Now remove your helmet.
现在 摘掉你的头盔
Look. I really don’t think this is a good idea.
我想这样不太好
Just take off the helmet. I’m not going to.
把头盔摘掉吧 不
Take it off! No!
摘掉! 不!
Now! Okay!
立刻! 好!
Easy. As you command, Your Highness.
听你的命令 公主殿下
You… You’re a… an ogre.
你…你是个怪物
Oh, you were expecting Prince Charming.
你以为我是个白马王子?
Well, yes, actually.
嗯 对 是这样的
Oh no. This is all wrong.
不 都搞错了
You’re not supposed to be an ogre.
你不应该是个怪物的
Princess, I was sent to rescue you by Lord Farquaad, okay?
公主 我是被弗瓜王派来救你的
He’s the one who wants to marry you.
是他想跟你结婚
Then why didn’t he come to rescue me?
那他为什么不亲自来救我?
Good question. You should ask him that when we get there.
问的好 你应该去那里问他
But I have to be rescued by my true love,
我必须被我的真爱搭救
not by some ogre and his… his pet.
而不该是被怪物和他的宠物搭救
Well so much for noble steed.
再也不是高贵的马了