Home 冒险电影 怪物史瑞克(2001)

怪物史瑞克(2001)

0
怪物史瑞克(2001)

What happened to you? You’re, uh, uh,
发生什么事了?你怎么…
uh, different.
变样了
I’m ugly, okay? Well, yeah!
我变丑了 是吗? 哦 是的
Was it something that you ate? ‘Cause I told Shrek those rats was a bad idea.
是因为你吃的东西吗? 我告诉过史莱克吃老鼠不好
You are what you eat, I said. Now… No.
我说是因为你吃的东西… 不
I… I’ve been this way as long as I can remember.
我…我从记事起就这个样了
What do you mean? Look, I ain’t never seen you like this before.
什么意思?我从未见过你这个样子
It only happens when the sun goes down.
只有日落后才会变成这样
“By night one way, by day another.
白天一个样 晚上一个样
“This shall be the norm…
形成了规律
“until you find true love’s first kiss…
只有得到真爱的初吻
and then, take love’s true form. ”
然后变成他的模样
Ah, that’s beautiful. I didn’t know you wrote poetry.
啊 真美 我还不知道你会写诗
It’s a spell.
这是个诅咒
When I was a little girl,
我小的时候
a witch cast a spell on me.
一个巫婆诅咒了我
Every night I become this.
每天晚上我就会变成这个样
This horrible, ugly beast!
一个可怕而又丑陋的怪物
I was placed in a tower to await the day my true love would rescue me.
我被困在城♥堡♥中 等待真爱来救我
That’s why I have to marry lord Farquaad tomorrow…
这就是为什么我必须在 明天日落前跟弗瓜王结婚
before the sun sets and he sees me…
在他见到我这样子以前
like this.
像这样
All right, all right. Calm down. Look, it’s not that bad.
好的 冷静点 看 这不是很坏
You’re not that ugly. Well, I ain’t gonna lie. You are ugly.
你不是很丑 我不会撒谎 你是丑
But you only look like this at night. Shrek’s ugly 24-7.
但你只是夜晚丑 史莱克却时刻如此
But Donkey, I’m a princess,
但是 小驴 我是一位公主
and this is not how a princess is meant to look.
这不是一位公主该有的长相
Princess, how ’bout if you don’t marry Farquaad?
公主 你不跟弗瓜王结婚怎么样?
I have to.
我必须这样
Only my true love’s kiss can brake the spell.
只有真爱的人的吻才能解除诅咒
But you know, you’re kind of an ogre,
但是 你是一个善良的怪物
and Shrek… well, you’ve got a lot in common.
而且 史莱克 你们有很多共同点
Shrek?
史莱克?
Princess, I… Uh, how’s it going, first of all?
公主 我…你好吗?
Good? Um, good for me too.
好?我很好
I’m okay.
我也很好
I saw this flower and thought of you because it’s pretty and…
我看到这些花想到你 因为花很漂亮…
well, I don’t really like it, but I thought you may like it, ’cause you’re pretty.
我不怎么喜欢 但是我想你会喜欢 因为你很漂亮
But I like you anyway. I’d…
反正我很喜欢你 我…
I’m in trouble. Okay, here we go.
对我来说很难 好的 走吧
I can’t just marry whoever I want.
我不能随便嫁人的
Take a good look at me, Donkey.
看着我 小驴
I mean, really,
我说的是真的
who could ever love a beast so hideous and hugly?
谁会爱上一个丑陋的怪物?
“Princess” and “ugly” don’t go together.
公主和丑八怪不能在一起
That’s why I can’t stay here with Shrek.
这就是我不能跟史莱克在一起的原因
My only chance to live happily ever after is to marry my true love.
我唯一的机会就是嫁给真爱的人
Don’t you see, Donkey?
你明白吗 小驴?
That’s just how it has to be.
我必须这么做
It’s the only way to break the spell.
这是解除诅咒的唯一办法
You at least gotta tell Shrek the truth. No!
你至少应该告诉史莱克真♥相♥ 不!
You can’t breathe the word. No one must ever know.
你一个字也不能说 没有人知道这个秘密
What’s the point of being able to talk if you gotta keep secrets?
如果要保密为什么要告诉我?
Promise you won’t tell. Promise!
答应我保密 发誓
All right, all right. I won’t tell him. But you should.
好的 好的 我不会告诉他 但你可以告诉他
I just know, before this is over, I’m gonna need a whole lot of serious therapy.
在这些结束之前 我需要接受治疗
Look at my eye twitchin’.
瞧 我的眼睛在抽搐
I tell him, I tell him not.
告诉他 不告诉他
I tell him, I tell him not.
告诉他 不告诉他
I tell him.
告诉他
Shrek!
史莱克!
Shrek, there’s something I want…
史莱克 有些事 我想…
Shrek.
史莱克
Are you all right? Perfect!
你还好吗? 我很好!
Never been better.
好的不得了
I… I don’t… There’s something I have to tell you.
我…我不…我有些事情要告诉你
You don’t have to tell me anything, Princess.
你不必告诉我任何事情 公主
I heard enough last night. You heard what I said?
我昨晚听够了 什么 你听见我说的话了?
Every word.
每一句
I thought you’d understand?
我想你能理解
Oh, I understand!
我理解
Like you said, “Who could love a hideous, ugly beast?”
就像你说的 谁会爱上一个丑陋的怪物?
But I thought that wouldn’t matter to you.
但我以为这对你来说无所谓
Yeah, well, it does.
是吗?无所谓
Ah, right on time.
啊 真准时
Princess, I brought you a little something.
公主 我给你带来个小东西
What’d I miss? What’d I miss?
我错过了什么吗?我错过了什么吗?
Who said that? Couldn’t have been a donkey.
是谁说的?不可能是驴
Princess Fiona.
菲奥娜公主
As promised. Now hand it over.
完成你的承诺
Very well, ogre. The deed to your swamp, cleared out as agreed.
好的 怪物 你的沼泽地的契约
Take it and go before I change my mind.
在我改变主意之前拿走吧
Forgive me, Princess, for startling you,
原谅我 公主 让你吃惊了
but you startled me,
但是你也让我吃惊了
For I’ve never seen such a radiant beauty before.
我从没有见过这样的美人
I am lord Farquaad.
我是弗瓜王
Lord Farquaad? Oh, no, no.
弗瓜王?哦 不 不
Forgive me, my lord, for I was just saying…
请原谅我 我正要…
a short… farewell.
告别
That is so sweet. You don’t have to raise good manners on the ogre.
真善良 你不必对那个怪物那么客气
It’s not like it has feelings.
它没有感情
No. You’re right. It doesn’t.
你是对的 它没有
Princess Fiona, beautiful fair flawless Fiona.
菲奥娜公主 美丽 完美无暇的公主
I ask your hand in marriage.
我向你求婚
Will you be the perfect bride for the perfect groom?
你愿意成为完美新郎的完美新娘吗?
Lord Farquaad, I accept. Nothing would make…
弗瓜王 我愿意 没有什么…
Excellent! I’ll start the plans for tomorrow we wed!
太好了 我决定 我们明天就举♥行♥婚礼!
No! I mean, uh,
不 我是说…
Why wait?
为什么要等明天?
Let’s get married today before the sun sets.
让我们在今天日落以前就结婚
Oh, anxious, are we? You’re right.
哦 着急了 是吧?你说的对
The sooner, the better. There’s so much to do!
越快越好 有很多事情要做
There is the caterer, the cake, the band, the guest list.
宴会 蛋糕 乐队 客人名单
Captain, round up some guests.
队长 快去请客人!
Fare-thee-well, ogre.
再见了 怪物
Shrek, what are you doing? You let her get away.
史莱克 你在干什么?你就这样让她走了?
Yeah? So what? Shrek, there’s something about her you don’t know.
是吗?那又怎么样? 史莱克 有些事你应该知道
Look, I talked to her last night. She’s
我昨晚跟她谈话 她是…
Yeah I know you talked to her last night. You’re great pals, aren’t ya?
我知道你跟她昨晚谈话 你们是好朋友 不是吗?
Now, if you two are such good friends, why didn’t you follow her home?
你俩那么好 你为什么不跟着她走?
Shrek, I wanna go with you.
史莱克 我想跟着你
I told you, didn’t I? You’re not coming home with me.
我没告诉过你吗?你不能跟我回家
I live alone! My swamp! Me! Nobody else!
我单独生活!我的沼泽!我!没有别人!
Understand? Nobody!
明白吗?没有别人!
Especially useless, pathetic, annoying, talking donkeys!
特别是无用的 可怜的 烦人的会说话的驴
But. I thought… Yeah. You know what?
但是 我想… 你知道什么?
You thought wrong!
你的想法错了
Shrek.
史莱克
Donkey?
小驴?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I would think, of all the people, you would recognize a wall when you see one.
我想 对每一个人 你要学会认识墙
Well, yeah.

But the wall’s supposed to go around my swamp, not through it.
但是墙应该围绕着我的沼泽 而不是穿过
It is around your half. See, that’s your half, and this is my half.
是这样的 这是你的一半 那是我的一半
Oh, your half? Hmm.
哦 你的一半
Yes, my half. I helped rescue the princess.
对 我的一半 我帮你救了公主
I did half the work, I get half the booty.
我做了一半的工作 我应该得到一半的奖品
Now hand me that big old rock, the one that looks like your head.
现在把那个大石头给我 就是像你脑袋的那个
Back off! No, you back off.
退后! 不 你退后
This is my swamp! Our swamp.
这是我的沼泽 我的