mother’s in the ground in Canada.
那你为什么没被埋
So what keeps you from joining ’em?
我不知道 小子 不要再问我这些鬼问题了
I don’t know, kid. Quit askin’ me shit.
-你出现前 我一直过得挺好 -我出现
-I was fine ’til you showed up. -I showed up?
是你出现了
You showed up.
是啊 或许我已经厌倦出现了
Yeah, well maybe I’m tired of showin’ up.
刮完了
You’re done.
我能过来吗
May I enter?
这里是自♥由♥的国度
It’s a free country.
我一直都是这么和当地人说的
Try telling the natives that.
我来做买♥♥卖♥♥ 一杯咖啡
I propose a trade, a mug of coffee
换最好的进口苦艾酒
for the finest imported absinthe
和上等的雪茄
and a cigar of unrivaled quality.
我们喝茶
We drink tea.
给你一支 年轻人
One for you, young man.
你还是老样子啊
There’s still not a mark on you.
你认识他
You know him?
-去死吧 佩恩 -我试过了
-Fuck yourself, Payne. -I’ve tried.
相信我 我真的试过了
Believe me, I have tried.
-这咖啡真不错 -那是茶
-Well, that’s damn fine coffee. -It’s tea.
给你
There you are.
敬生不逢时
To bad times in the green hour.
一口干了 小子 干了才过瘾
Down it, boy! That’s liquid joy!
-你们往西走吗 -北
-You headed west? -North.
我往 南走
Yeah, I’m headed… South.
北方太冷 我受不了
Chill, can’t stand it, makes my…
冷得我关节疼
Makes my joints ache.
为什么往北走 小子 有特别的人在北方吗
So why north, kid? Someone special?
是你的小心肝吗
Your sweetheart, maybe?
我逗你玩儿呢 逗你的
I’m teasing, I’m teasing. I’m teasing.
你一定是星期天出生的 是星期天吗
You must be born on a Sunday? You born on a Sunday?
-是吗 星期天出生的 -我不知道
-Yeah? You born on a Sunday? -Don’t know.
这么说来 你们往北走真是幸运
So, it’s fortunate that you’re, headed north
因为西方不好 有大♥麻♥烦
’cause west… it’s bad, it’s big trouble.
暴风雨要来了
Big storm coming.
别吓唬他 佩恩 他还是个小孩子
Easy, Payne. He’s just a kid.
不 他不是 他也是个亡命之徒 和我们一样
No, he’s not. He’s an outlaw, just like us.
我们一起喝吧 敬朋友 老朋友和新朋友
Anywho, let’s drink. To friends! Old and new.
转起来
Spin it.
还不错嘛
That’s pretty good.
把土全都清出来 清干净
Get that dirt, all of it, clean, clean it.
我要去尿尿
I need to piss.
离营地远点儿
Away from camp.
不难看出 你们两个为什么一拍即合
It’s easy to see how you two crossed paths.
一个是堕落天使 另一个是明日恶魔
One’s a falling angel, the other one’s a rising devil.
我不是天使
I ain’t no angel…
没错
True.
你以为和他组队
Do you think that’s a smart play?
是聪明的把戏吗
Teaming up with him?
比跟踪他要快 要简单
Quicker than tracking him, simpler.
这不是什么把戏
Ain’t no play about it.
是啊 我猜如果你知道罗塞和她爸爸在哪儿
Yeah, I guess if you knew where rose and daddy was,
你就不会给这小子当保姆了
you’d be done babysitting.
你从来就不是什么省油的灯 不是吗
Never was a bean-spiller, was ya?
似醉非醉 似醒非醒
Not… sober, nor liquored up, never was.
你能用两千美金干什么呢
What you gonna do with two thousand dollars?
-回来吧 -我和你不一样 佩恩
-Come back to us. -I’m not like you, Payne.
赛拉斯
Silas?
你们对赛拉斯和佩恩做了什么
What have you done with Silas and Payne?
退下 小子 佩恩要留活口
Back down, kid. Payne needs him alive.
你还有机会的
You’ll get your chance.
河怎么不见了
What’ve you done with the river?
他们抢走了
They took it.
-谁抢走了 -没看见他们的脸 -孩子
-Who took it? -Didn’t see their face. Kid.
我要说的是
All I’m saying
在我们那个年代 我们都躲悬赏海报远远的
is, in my day, we tried to keep outta the papers.
而你们年轻人却不知天高地厚
You youngsters tryin’ to get in ’em makes no sense.
斯盖尔 我要说的是
All I’m sayin’, skell,
我希望得到尊重
is I want folks to respect me.
如果没人知道你死了 那死还有什么意义
What’s the point in dyin’ if nobody knows you’re dead?
杀戮也是一个道理
Same goes for killing.
很久以前 我曾和一个年轻人搭档过
I partnered up with a youngling, once upon a time,
他叫比尔·埃里森
by the name of bill Alison.
他非常渴望出名
He was dying to be famous.
应该说 极度渴望出名
Actually, killing to be famous.
一次他来找我说
He come to me one time, and he said…
我杀了三十个人 还有无数野蛮人
I killed 30 men, and countless savages,
竟然还没有悬赏我的海报
and I still ain’t got me no wanted poster.
我说 杀人可没有什么正义可言
Where’s the justice in that, I said?
所以我想
So I’m thinking
唯一能阻止这小子滥杀无辜的办法
the only way to stop this kid from croakin’ more innocents
就是画一张海报 让他看见
is to draw up a poster. Let him find it.
第二天一早
The next morning,
我把海报钉在了他买♥♥醉的酒吧外面
I pinned the poster outside the waterin’ hole he was drowning in.
他没过多久就看见了
Wasn’t long before he sees the poster,
“比尔·埃里森 无论死活 悬赏500美金”
“Bill allson, $500 dead or alive.”
-他冲我喊 -斯盖尔
-He yells me over. -Skelly!
他的话让我凉到了骨子里
And what he says chills me to the bone.
他说了什么
What’d he say?
“赏金明天就能涨到1000了”
“Be a thousand by the ‘morrow.”
第二天一早 我去把海报摘了下来
The next morning, I go to get the poster,
打算钉在另一个小镇
and pin it up in the next town.
海报已经不见了 我听见了一声枪响
The poster ain’t there. I hear a gunshot…
和一个人倒地的声音 我转身
And a body hit dirt. Spin around
看见那个狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥倒在血泊中
to see this mean son of a bitch leaning over a… blob.
我猜是有个混♥蛋♥看见了海报
Well, I’m presuming this bastard seen the poster,
以为是真的
thought it real,
随即为了赏金枪杀了他
and gunned down bill for the reward.
于是我走过去 开了枪
So I walk and I shoot,
嘣一声 他跪倒在地 死了
and bang! He falls to his knees and dies.
他就那么跪着 像是在祈祷重生
On his knees, like he’s prayin’ to be alive again.
当我
As I…
走向那个可怜虫的时候
Walked towards the dear departed,
比尔·埃里森从对面的酒吧走了出来
bill Alison steps out from the saloon across the street.
活得好好的
Alive as you an’ I.
一手拿着威士忌
Bottle of whiskey in one hand,
另一手拿着海报
and the wanted poster in the other.
我走向那个祈祷的死人
I step up to the prayin’ dead man
用脚踢了他一下
and nudge him with my boot.
他倒下了 面前是一大团皮草和肉
He falls, revealin’ a-a dead lump of fur and meat.
那是一只黑熊
It was a goddamned black bear.
你知道比尔·埃里森跟我说什么吗
You know what bill Alison says to me?
他说什么
What’d he say?
他说”你这个嫉妒心强的混♥蛋♥
He says, “You jealous bastard”,
想有张自己的悬赏海报”
trying to get your own poster.”
-放屁 -这个故事不错 斯盖尔
-Bullshit! -That’s a good one, skelly.
我想可能这是个天大的误会
Th-there’s been an appalling misunderstanding.
我走错了营地
I’m at the wrong camp.
晚安 我走了
Goodnight. Good riddance.
赛拉斯 树丛里有一群人
Silas. There’s some people in the woods.
你爱她吗
You love her?
-谁 -罗塞
-Who? -Rose.
-是的 -那就回家吧 小子
-Yes. -Then go home, kid.
她是我的
She’s mine.
她不属于任何人
She’s nobody’s.
-我要向你宣战 -嘘 嘘 嘘
-Fighting talk! -Shhh. Shhh. Shhh. Shhh.
你总是在嘘我
You’re always shushing me!
因为你话总是太多
‘Cause you’re always running your mouth off.
-杰伊小鸟 你为什么这么悲伤 -赛拉斯 赛拉斯
-Jay-bird, why so sad? -Silas! Silas!
赛拉斯
Silas!
赛拉斯 我找不到我的枪了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!