很久很久以前 确切时间是1870年
Once upon a time, 1870 to be exact,
有一个十六岁的男孩
a 16-year-old kid
从苏格兰的寒冷之处而来
travelled from the cold shoulder of Scotland
一路前往美国的炎热之地
to the baking heart of America
寻找他的爱人 他的名字叫做杰伊
to find his love. His name was Jay.
而她的名字叫做罗塞
Her name was Rose.
飞马座
Pegasus…
大熊座
The great bear…
天龙座
The dragon…
仙女座
Andromeda…
指横贯该座腰部的3颗亮星
猎户腰带
Orion’s belt.
西部慢调
我一路向西
I was drifting west
在科罗拉多州的深处
when I picked up his trail
我发现了他的踪迹
deep in Colorado territory.
羊入虎口
A jackrabbit in a den of wolves.
能活着就已经很幸运了
Fortunate to be alive.
手举起来 小子
Arms abroad, boy.
-印第安人还是白人 -额 先生
Red skin or white? Um… sir…
我 我是英国人 苏格兰人
I’m-I’m British… Scottish.
抓住那个野蛮人
Catch the savage.
我是杰伊·卡文迪什
I’m Jay Cavendish…
卡文迪什夫人的儿子
Son of lady Cavendish.
我们都是婊♥子♥生的
We’re all sons of bitches.
你耍诈 小子
Grave play, boy.
先生 放下你的枪
Sir… lower your pistol.

Hey.
把枪擦干净 上点油
Clean it, oil it.
你要做什么
What do you want?
他是军官
He was an officer.
虚有其表罢了
Wearing a dress don’t make her a lady.
他们不是军人
They ain’t soldier.
至少现在不是了
Least no more.
他们是印第安人掠杀者
Injun slayers.
继续一个人向西走的话
Keep headin’ west solo,
你是见不到明天的太阳的
you’ll be dead by dawn.
你能走到这里已经是奇迹了
How you made it this far is a miracle.
-我自己会照顾自己 -当然了 小子
I take care of myself. Sure, kid.
你需要有人护送 而我就是个护送者
You need chaperoning, and I’m a chaperone.
跟一个杀人犯一起走会更安全吗
Safer to travel with a killer?
是的
That’s right.
首先 我们要拯救你这匹小矮马的性命
First let’s save your pony’s life.
考虑到有一大票混♥蛋♥
Counted a dozen of them bastards
在这附近袭击那些印第安人
attacked those Indians back there.
除了他们三个 还有太多了
Minus three… that leaves too many.
《一路向西》
“Ho for the west…”
前往加拿大和美国西北部的
A traveller and emigrant’s handbook…
旅行移♥民♥指南手册
“…to Canada and the north west states of America”
爱德华·海柏尔·霍尔所著
by Edward Hepple Hall.
向西一路好走啊
Well ho for the west.
钱 现在给我五十美金 到达目的地再给五十美金
Dollars… 50 now, 50 when we split.
到我们抵达银色幽灵森林为止
Until we reach a forest called silver ghost.
上路吧
Let’s drift.
-你叫什么名字 -退回去
-What’s your name? -Drop back.
成一列纵队
Single file.
你为什么要去西部
Why are you headin’ west?
你不想知道我为什么要去西部吗
You care not why I’m headed west?
因为一场事故
There was an accident.
我的女朋友和她父亲逃离了苏格兰
My girl and her father fled from Scotland…
去了西部 都是我的错
Settled out west. It was all my fault.
没懂我的暗示吗 小子
Take a hint, kid?
-我们彼此相爱 -你们当然相爱了 小子
We love each other. Sure you do, kid.
杰伊 一千种死法
Jay! A thousand ways to die…
选一个吧
Choose one.
我选弓箭
Bow and arrow.
傻小子
Silly boy.
轮到我了
My turn.
你喜欢我们的歌♥曲吗
是的
我非常喜欢这首歌♥
这是一首关于爱的歌♥
爱就像死亡那般普遍
那小子是个奇想家
That kid was a wonder.
他看待事情的角度与众不同
He saw things differently.
对他来说 我们生活在一片充满希望和善意的土地上
To him, we were in a land of hope and good will.
而在我眼里
The way I saw it…
这世界充满艰难险阻
Kick over any rock
更像是一个暴徒
and most likely a desperado
只要有一点点利益可图
will crawl out and knife you right in the heart
它就会蠢蠢欲动 一刀一刀切割着你的心脏
if there was a dollar in it.
一样的星星 一样的月亮
Same stars, same moon…
总有一天我们会在月亮上漫步
One day we’ll be wanderin’ ’round that moon.
人们会建造一条铁路
They’ll build a rail road.
一条贯穿天地的铁路
A rail road up and down the ways.
一条直达月亮的铁路
A rail road to the moon.
我们一到那儿
And when we get there…
第一件事就是
The first thing we’ll do…
掠杀那些土著人
Is hunt the natives down.
月亮上没有印第安人
No Indians on the moon.
不 是月亮上的土著人
No, the natives of the moon.
月球人
The moon people.
飞马座
Pegasus…
大熊座
The great bear…
-天龙座 -嘘
The dragon… shh.
坐下
Sit down.
这是我最后一次替你收拾烂摊子了
This is the last time I’m gonna clean up your shit.
罗塞经过这里的时候一定是冬天
It must have been winter when Rose passed through here.
她长什么样子的
What’s she like?
她很美
She’s a beauty.
而且话不多
And she does not waste words.
微言大义 字字珠玑
They tumble out… …Wit following wisdom.
你没和她睡过 是不是
You haven’t bedded her, have you?
抬起尾部
Grab that end.
你真是个禽兽
You’re a brute.
前面有家小商店
Trading post up ahead.
我们能坐在餐桌上吃顿饭了
We can dine at a table while sittin’ on a chair.
把马栓在后面
Tie the horses ’round back.
约翰 罗斯
罗塞 罗斯
杀人犯
所有人都知道赏金的事
Everyone knew about the bounty…
赏金 2000美金
以及他的女儿
不论生死
除了杰伊
Except Jay.
罗塞 罗斯
而他正带我向赏金前进
He was leading me right to it.
像我们这样的法外之徒
There were few of us left.
所剩不多
Men beyond the law.
但往往最危险的那个才能笑到最后
But the most dangerous are the last to fall.
能请你先把你的枪放在柜台
May I ask you to place your iron on the counter
再去看吗
while you browse?
我们要在这里吃饭
We’ll be dining.
-我能试穿一下这件西服吗 -当然可以 请随意
May I try on a suit? Sure, be my guest.
来点威士忌吗
Whiskey?
-有肉吗 -有些坏了的培根
Got any meat? I got condemned bacon.
用来换子弹的 这两者都能迅速地杀死你
Traded it for bullets. Both’ll kill you pretty quick.
-拿条毯子 谢谢 -毯子
-Blanket please. -Blanket?
女士
Ma’am,
打包东西之前你得先付款
you have to purchase items ‘fore baggin’ ’em.
在美国 我们是这么解决的
How we do it here in America.
约翰
Johan.
抱歉了
Sorry.
-拿钱来 求求你 -你可要看清楚
Money… please. Well now, looky here.
你要知道 如果我给你钱
You realize if I give you money…
这儿可是你唯一可以花钱的地方
Here’s the only place around where you can spend it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!