你比我好
You are a better man than I.
别忘了你待在这里的原因 维罗
Do not forget why you are here, Varro.
-松手 -你使你的家族蒙羞
Remove your hand. You dishonor your family.
你使你的妻子蒙羞
You dishonor your own wife.
我的妻子是个婊♥子♥
My wife is a whore!
她怀了另外一个男人的骨肉
She carries another man’s child.
怎么会这样
How did this come to be?
那是她在集市上认识的一个男人
A friend, from the marketplace.
她称自己是被逼的 可是…
She claims he forced his way onto her, but..
你在责备她吗
And you find fault with her?
她竟然没有抵抗
She did not fight.
如果不是你欠下一身赌债 她也不会委身他人
Had you not left to pay your debts,
she would not have had to.
她还活着 维罗
She lives, Varro.
至少她还活着
She lives.
尚有机会将她相拥在怀
You may yet hold her in your arms.
已是幸事
A thought a decent man would cherish.
我丈夫去集市了 打算将你易主
My husband is at market on business concerning you.
他觉得你已辉煌不再
He believes your day may have passed.
那你的看法呢
And you?
我向上天祈求希望是他看错了
I pray he is mistaken.
那你的神明们
And your gods?
他们回应你了吗
Do they answer your prayers?
他们沉默不语
They’re silent.
那让我们惊醒他们吧
Then let us crack open the heavens…
吸引他们的注意
And gain their attention…
请不要再质疑我已辉煌不再
Remove any doubt…
That my day has passed…
Ah!
Ah!
Oh!
她看上去很满足
She seemed… pleased.
妮维雅
Naevia.
你该这么做
You did what you had to.
是我请求你这么做的
What I asked of you.
主人已在集市和维比斯商谈
Dominus is already at market.
Speaking with Vibius.
世上无难事 只怕有心人
There is nothing that cannot be undone.
克雷斯 你是个好人
You are a good man, Crixus.
诸神不会对你坐视不理的
The gods will not see you treated so.
斯巴达克斯是他们现在的宠儿
They now favor Spartacus.
他们已将我抛诸脑后
They give no shit for me.
原谅我 冠军
Forgive me, champion…
为了救你的仇敌 你宁愿去杀一名高卢人
You’d kill a fellow gaul…
To save a man you hate?
我救的不是斯巴达克斯
I do not save Spartacus.
我救的是有相同烙印的兄弟
I saved a brother who shares the mark.
你盛名已铸 名至实归
You have earned a glorious death…
战死沙场才是你的归宿
And will die at the hands of a gladiator.
新人竟在我家里试图谋杀斯巴达克斯
I leave these walls for a fucking moment
and a recruit tries to kill Spartacus,
竟然还是伊莉西娅的人
Ilithyia’s own fucking man?!
若非克雷斯及时出手相救 怕是他已得手
And he would have succeeded, if it weren’t for Crixus.
他的价值尚存
His days not passed.
靠 给维比斯捎信去
Oh fuck!
克雷斯不卖♥♥了
Send note to Vibius.
Crixus is no longer for sale.
恐怕协议已经谈妥
Oh, I feared terms were already agreed upon.
去他的协议
Well fuck the terms!
他要是有意见 让他来质问我的老二
Should he have issue, he can reason to my cock.
蛇蝎女人来了 还装的人模人样
Ahh, the snake arrives, walking as if human.
但愿我没有错过测试
I pray I have not missed the test?
延迟了 发生一件惨案
Delayed, due to most unfortunate events.
卡普亚的冠军 斯巴达克斯
Spartacus, the Champion of Capua,
在沐浴的时候被人偷袭了
was attacked unawares in the baths.
偷袭
Attacked?
是你资助的赛格维斯做的
By your recruit, Segovax.
真不幸
How unfortunate.
是的 你的人真不幸
For your man, yes.
我们必须严惩他
He had to be punished, of course.
-斯巴达克斯尚在人间 -是的
Spartacus yet lives.
Yet.
即便对他实施宫刑
Your man would not speak as to his reason,
他也不愿坦白此举的原因
even when parted from his cock.
昨晚见你之时
He gave you no sign of cause
他没有任何征兆吗
when you met with him last night did he?
没有 真是个谜
No. It is a mystery.
我会东山再起 冠军
I will regain my position, champion.
静候你的挑战
I welcome the attempt.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!