You brokered the sale of a woman from the house of Batiatus.
你促成了巴蒂塔斯家那个女人的买♥♥卖♥♥
The mark of the domina upon the back of her shoulder.
肩膀后面有主人家的标记
Where is she?
她在哪里
We will find her, brother,
我们会找到她的 兄弟
and see everyone that has kept her from your arms to the afterlife.
凡是阻止你们重逢的人 格杀勿论
We will see the Romans bleed for taking us as dogs.
罗马人当我们是狗 就要他们付出血的代价
Spartacus is enemy to us both.
斯巴达克斯是我们共同的敌人
The man takes habit of slipping through your fingers,
那家伙从你眼皮底下溜走多少次了
what moves you to certainty of victory?
你究竟哪儿来的信心
Because the gods themselves will it.
因为这是诸神的意愿
May the gods bless you.
愿诸神保佑你
There is but one place for an animal without honor.
对于失去荣誉的野兽来说只有一个地方可去
You.
是你
I come bearing a gift.
我是带着礼物来的
It should set you upon path to the fall of spartacus.
这礼物能助你铲除斯巴达克斯
第三集
《斯巴达克斯:复仇》
Quiet your fucking bleating!
闭上你们的臭嘴
Still yourself.
你冷静点
This how you came for the mine?
就这样也能到矿上做工
By not heeding fucking command?
你们这群听不懂人话的东西
See yourselves free.
自己解开锁链
You favor clever strategy.
你喜欢出其不意啊
Fuck the man from behind.
攻敌人的后门
A good start to the day.
今儿开了个好头
I would see it built upon…
而且只会越来越好
I seek a woman named Naevia.
我要找一个叫妮维雅的女人
She was cast out from the House of Batiatus before its fall.
在巴蒂塔斯家灭门之前被赶了出去
Batiatus?
巴蒂塔斯家
You are Spartacus?!
你是斯巴达克斯吗
I am Crixus.
我是克雷斯
Spartacus stands the fool beside me.
我旁边那个傻子才是斯巴达克斯
The woman he seeks is of rare beauty.
他要找的这个女人美若天仙
The mark of her domina upon her back.
背后有她主人家的标记
She was carried from…
她被人从…
Spartacus tells a sword becomes lighter in time.
斯巴达克斯说剑终有一天能变轻
It is a heavy thing, to rob a man of life.
杀人从来不是轻巧的事
Less so that of a Roman shit.
不过杀罗马人就另当别论
Stay close by.
别走远了
I will help shoulder weight until we can–
我去帮忙搬东西 这样才好…
The girl…
那个姑娘
Naevia…
妮维雅
Her fate…
我知道
known to me…
她的下落
Speak it then.
那就快说
Spare a horse, and my life.
给我一匹马 放我一条生路
Speak.
快说
They add to our number.
虽然人手多了
Yet not my cause.
却帮不了我的忙
We will find her.
我们会找到她的
Words you have spoken many times
你这句话不知道说了多少遍
yet still ignored by the gods.
诸神就是不作理会
The man, he spoke of your woman.
那人提到了你的女人
What did he say?
他说了什么
Find fucking voice!
快说啊
Dead.
她死了
Naevia is dead.
妮维雅死了
I cannot believe she is gone.
真不敢相信她已经走了
The gods again turn from those most worthy of blessing.
诸神又一次忽略了最需要他们庇佑的人
I hold no love for the man.
虽然我对他没什么好感
Yet it tears heart, to see him so.
看到他如此伤心 我心里也不好受
How did she meet her end?
她是怎么死的
Naevia was put to cart for Lucania
巴蒂塔斯把她利用完了
having served purpose for Batiatus’ ambition.
就扔进了去往卢卡尼亚的马车
She perished in the mines?
她死在矿上了
She gave life in passage,
她受到了折磨
from injuries borne of mistreatment.
在路上由于伤势过重而死
Death a kindness then,
死了反而是好事
to be spared such a fate.
不用再承受这样的命运
Kindness only to the one taken.
获得解脱的只有死者
The man yet stands mute.
他还是一句话不说
This is what you would offer me to gain favor?
这就是你送来讨好我的礼物吗
A statue that bleeds?
一尊流血的雕塑
Oenomaus believes himself a man of honor.
奥诺玛默斯自认为是极重荣誉的人
Pain alone will not move him to betray his brothers.
肉体的痛苦不足以让他出♥卖♥♥♥弟兄
and I know the man well.
我非常了解他
Given over to my hands–
把他交到我手上
Oh do not think I’ve forgotten
别以为我不记得
what your hands are capable of, slave.
你都有什么手段 奴隶
Or how they aided Batiatus
要不是你帮助巴蒂塔斯
in tethering me to this house.
我也不用收拾这个烂摊子
I but did as my dominus commanded,
我只是按照主人的命令办事
absent thought of refusal.
不作别的考虑
As I would faithfully serve you now,
如今我同样忠心耿耿为您办事
in seeing Spartacus brought to his end.
势必要斯巴达克斯伏法
You speak of loyalties.
你嘴上说的好听
Yet the mark of Batiatus brings allegiance to question.
却还留着巴蒂塔斯家的标记
A blight upon flesh.
肉体的疤痕而已
Forever mocking more noble intentions.
却总是让人怀疑我的企图
Prove them.
证明给我看
And live to see if you are of further use.
我就留你一命 看看你究竟有没有用
Your will.
如您所愿
My hands.
这就动手
You must be patient.
你要有耐心
The gods would not deliver Oenomaus,
诸神把奥诺玛默斯送上门来
only to mock us with his silence.
肯定是有原因的
The sum of my doubt does not lie with the gods alone.
我不光怀疑诸神的旨意
It’s equally shared with their messenger.
还怀疑帮他们传达旨意的人
Ah. Here is our man.
你总算露面了
Courteous to finally acknowledge our presence.
你还真是有心 终于想到我们了
Apologies. I was unaware of your arrival.
非常抱歉 我不知道你们来了
The fault is mine.
都是我的错
Between happy reunion with father
我见到父亲太高兴
and plying Varinius for news of Rome…
又忙着跟瓦里留斯打听罗马的消息
Is this the lanista’s wife?
这是角斗士训练师的妻子吧
The one they whisper of in the streets?
街头巷尾都在议论的幸运之人
Lucretia.
露迪雅
To find you alive.
看到你还活着
It’s a blessing from Olympus.
真是奥林匹斯诸神的保佑
I am but its humble instrument.
我只是听从诸神的安排
You are overly modest.
你太谦虚了
To have survived such horrors…
能从那种恐怖浩劫中生还
Jupiter himself must have taken note of your worth.
肯定是朱庇特明白你的价值所在
Varinius comes to present games.
瓦里留斯是来主持比赛的
Games?
比赛
Two weeks of blood and sport!
为期两周的血腥盛宴
To move the city from heavy thought of Spartacus, yet untamed.
消除斯巴达克斯的阴影 虽说他尚未伏法
It shall be glorious spectacle…
如果你的手下能出阵
made more so by your men presented in opening celebration.
开幕庆典就相当壮观了
The sight of them coupled with Lucretia in the pulvinus
威武的士兵外加贵宾席的露迪雅
shall help calm the citizenry.
无疑能够安抚民众
An honor, I would happily oblige,
我感到非常荣幸
were they not otherwise occupied in the south.
不过他们正在南方忙着剿匪呢
Do they draw any closer to their goal?
那有什么突破性进展吗
Or does Spartacus yet elude them,
或是斯巴达克斯又溜不见了
as I heard he did in the market?
如同上次在集市时一样
Perhaps Seppius’ men could march in your games.
或许赛普修斯的手下可以出席你的比赛
It’s well known you hold considerable sway with them.
众所周知你对他们的影响力很大
Seppius’ men do not carry the seal of Rome, as your men do.
赛普修斯的手下跟你的不同 不是正规军
Show good Varinius to wine,
给瓦里留斯上好酒
and enticing view of the city below.
再去观赏城市的迷人风光

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!