We shall see roman blood upon fucking snow!
用罗马人的血把他妈的雪地染红
I will not march my people to the afterlife.
我绝不会带着他们去送死
And I will not die with a roman sword in my back.
我也绝不会让罗马狗从背后捅刀子
I have warned you to stay far from men of my kind.
我警告过你 远离我这种人
You have known pain and loss.
你经历了痛苦和失去
A misfortune shared by many among us.
和我们当中的很多人一样
Fall to command beneath Tiberius.
到时你听提比略命令
Not a boy prone to losing his sword.
怎么要剑都拿不稳的小子担此大任
Here we stand, you beneath heel.
瞧瞧 你又该卑躬屈膝了
I am to remain in Sinuessa? In this very villa.
我要留在希留爱沙 就在这座宅子里
Beneath Tiberius. I know how much he cares for you.
服侍提比略 我知道他很看重你
She was desperate to break word with your father.
她非常急切地要与你父亲谈话
What concerns so move her?
她有何事如此急迫
Ah, that is the mystery.
那就是他们的秘密了
Was my slave escorted back to Sinuessa?
我的奴隶送回希留爱沙了吗
She has moved to join the rebellion.
她跑到叛贼的队伍里了
The rebels have breached the wall.
叛贼突破了围墙
We must fall back!
我们必须撤退
The mighty Crassus flees from us!
伟大的克拉苏在我们面前屁滚尿流地跑了
He will return.
他会回来的
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
Romans set again upon rear position!
罗马人又从后方打过来了
Crixus!
克雷斯
Is that all Rome has to offer this day?!
罗马今天就派这么点人来
I have not yet had my fill of blood!
我还没杀够呢
Crassus lays assault twice upon a day.
克拉苏一天之内就进攻了两次
Yet with but a handful of men.
可每次兵力都不多
He seeks but time for his legions to narrow gap between us,
他要拖慢我们的脚步 好让大军追上来
knowing we will slow to protect those weakest among us.
他知道我们要保护老弱病残 必然放慢脚步
A strategy taking firmest hold.
这一招他是用定了
Tell your gods that Crixus pisses upon them.
告诉你的神 我克雷斯鄙视他们
Crixus.
克雷斯
I would break words while he is yet of this world.
趁这家伙还活着 我要问他点事
How many days march does Crassus find himself to our backs?
克拉苏还有几天时间赶上我们
Stroke cock, you fucking slave!
吃屎去吧 该死的奴隶
See his tongue made more agreeable.
让他配合一点
Four days!
四天
Four days!
四天
Four days.
四天
Please.
饶命
Gather weapons, and rejoin march.
拿好武器 继续行进
I gave what was asked!
我回答了你的问题
I beg of you, spare my life!
求求你 留我一条命吧
You beg the wrong man.
你求错人了
Gone to grass three days past, by rot and stench.
根据腐烂程度和气味 已经死了三天了
We gained another day on Spartacus.
我们离斯巴达克斯又近了一天的路程
Halt! Is it a wonder?
停下 这有什么奇怪的
The men have barely rested since Melia Ridge.
从米利亚峰一路过来 我们几乎没休息过
Nor will they find such this night.
今晚也不能休息
Give command to second legion to fall from rest,
命令第二军团停止休息
and continue pursuit in advance of fullest number.
不必等全体集♥合♥ 即刻开始追击
You push them too hard.
你催得太厉害了
Now is not the time for gentle words nor soft intent.
现在不是心慈手软的时候
I harden towards future conflict.
我是为了将来的战事着想
Yet a legion on the brink of collapse
处在崩溃边缘的军队
is ill thought towards Spartacus and his army.
怎么对抗斯巴达克斯和他的队伍
Any within ranks unable to keep pace
跟不上行进速度的人
shall be struck down where they stand.
直接原地处死
Was decimation not threat enough —
十一抽杀律难道还不够…
I will not let him slip from fucking grasp!
我绝不能让他从我手心里溜走
Imperator.
统帅
Senator Metellus demands audience.
梅泰勒斯元老求见
Metellus?
梅泰勒斯
You dispatch me to Rome to crow
你要我去罗马传达消息
of the inevitable fall of Spartacus upon Melia Ridge,
说斯巴达克斯必败于米利亚峰
only to have recent news brand me overreaching fool!
结果让我丢尽了脸面
I find your tone displeasing.
我不喜欢你说话的腔调
As I find of many things swirling about failed campaign.
我也不喜欢打败了仗所造成的影响
Spartacus but prolongs his end.
斯巴达克斯只是延迟了死期
Return to Rome and deliver message.
回罗马传信吧
I am a Senator of the Republic!
我是共和国的元老
Not fucking message boy to deliver
不是你♥他♥妈♥的信使
yet more tidings of imagined victories.
传达连影子都看不到的捷报
You stand what I deem necessary.
我说你是你就是
Or has our arrangement slipped from mind?
难道你忘了我们的交易
Keep promise of villa in Sinuessa
去你的希留爱沙宅子
and purse lined with the coin of taxes!
去你的花不完的税金
Association with the name of Crassus
跟克拉苏的名号♥搅在一起
will only serve to further taint my own.
只会玷污我自己的名声
Nothing has fallen to change.
一切都不会改变
I shall grind Spartacus and his rebellion beneath heel,
我会彻底剿灭斯巴达克斯及其走狗
as I have promised.
正如我承诺的那样
Lofty words coming from a man whose most trusted slave
挺有志气的嘛 据说你最心爱的奴隶
is said to have fled to join the rebel king —
跑去投靠了叛贼头子…
Stay from argument.
我们别掺和
You have lost fucking mind!
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了
I will see the Senate cast you out
你竟敢对我动手
for laying hands upon honored member —
元老院必定将你扫地出门…
You…

will do…
他妈的
as I…
按我
fucking…
命令的
command!
去做
Marcus.
马科斯
Return to Rome.
回罗马去
Speak of this, or any word against me…
敢提这件事 敢说我一句坏话
and I shall devote fortune towards your death in darkness of night.
我就是倾家荡产 也要找个晚上做了你
See him upon his horse.
送他上马
And second legion set to purpose towards Spartacus.
第二军团即刻追击斯巴达克斯
Give word to stand ready to move upon a moment’s notice.
传令下去 全军待命 准备转移
We must not fall to sense of comfort.
我们不可因一时安逸而掉以轻心
I do not favor fleeing like rabbits
我可不想学那惊弓之鸟
at imagined footfall of hunter.
猎人没来就四处逃窜
Nor I.
我也是
Yet we must stay in advance of Crassus
但我们在重整兵力之前
until numbers are replenished. A wise path.
还是得避开克拉苏的锋芒 很明智
Though one paved with Roman heads fucking preferred.
虽然我更喜欢把罗马军杀个片甲不留
We shall find our own upon it, if we fall from caution.
如果我们大意了 片甲不留的只会是我们
A word once unfamiliar upon your tongue.
我还是第一次听你说这种话
Spoken now with thought towards those less able among us.
我是替那些老弱病残着想
And yet they devour as much as any man of sword or spear.
而他们和战士消耗的粮食同样多
He is not wrong in this.
他说得没错
Supplies are nearly spent.
粮草将尽
Soon hunger will again be upon us, weighing each step.
我们很快又要饿着肚子 举步维艰
Gannicus.
甘尼克斯
Gather Lugo and scout ahead.
派卢戈他们去前方侦察
I would know of any opportunity towards grain or meat.
看看有什么机会能抢些粮草回来
We cannot run for an eternity.
我们不可能永远避开他们
One day soon we will once again have to stand and fight.
我们迟早要跟他们决一死战
One day.
迟早的
You know he holds right in this.
你知道他这么做是对的
No ground held is certain, in times of war.
战争时期 没有什么是确定无疑的
Is it possible?
有可能吗
To slip from jaws of Crassus yet again?
再次从克拉苏的血口中逃脱
I will not see you caught between them.
我不会让你落入虎口的
I have been overreaching in my efforts,
我收集来的柴火挺多的
and would share.
一起生火吧
If you are of a mind…?
如果你也同意
Fuck!

See fire to life.
生火吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!