I don’t know where you get your delusions, laser brain.
我不知道你从哪里来的错觉?
Laugh it up, fuzzball…but you didn’t see us alone in the south passage.
偷笑 混球 你在南边入口没有看到我们
She expressed her true feelings for me.
她表现出对我的感情真情流露
My…Why, you stuck-up, half-witted…scruffy-looking nerf herder!
我的天呀…你怎么这么自大… 一知半解…邋遢…
Who’s scruffy-lookin’?
谁邋遢?
I must have hit close to the mark to get her riled up like that, huh, kid?
想必我成功地惹恼了她 小子
I guess you don’t know everything about women yet.
你对女人还不了解
Headquarters personnel,report to command centre.
总部所有人员向指挥中心回报
Take it easy.
放轻松点
Excuse us, please.
对不起
Princess, we have a visitor.
公主…有访客
We picked up something outside Zone 12 moving east.
萤幕上显示 12 区有人闯入 向东方移♥动♥
It’s metal.
是金属反应
t couldn’t be one of those creatures.
不太可能是攻击卢克的生物
Could be one of our speeders.
也可能是我们的超速器
No. Wait.There’s something very weak coming through.
不 等一下 有微弱的信♥号♥♥
Sir, I am fluent in six million forms of communication.
长官 我能流利地使用六百万种通讯方式
This signal is not used by the Alliance.It could be an imperial code.
但是这个信♥号♥♥不是联军的 它可能是帝国的信♥号♥♥
It isn’t friendly.Chewie, let’s check it out.
它看起来并不友善 走 朱伊 我们去查一下
Send Rogues 10 and 11 to Station 38.
注意10及11至38号♥岗哨
I’m afraid there’s not much left.
恐怕没有剩下多少
What was it?
它是什么东西?
Droid of some kind.I didn’t hit it that hard.
某种机器人 我并没有击中它
Must have had a self-destruct.
它是一种有自我摧毁设置的机器人
An imperial probe droid.
帝国的探测机器人
It’s a good bet the Empire knows we’re here.
帝国可能知道我们在何处
We’d better start the evacuation.
我们最好开始撤退
Admiral.
总司令
Yes, Captain?
是的 舰长
I think we’ve got something, sir.
我发现一些东西
The report is only a fragment…from a probe droid in the Hoth system,but it’s the best lead we’ve had.
报告上显示在赫斯星系上只有探测机器人的碎片 我想…
We have thousands of probe droids searching the galaxy.
银河中我们有数以千计的探测器
I want proof, not leads.
我要证明 不是光“想”
The visuals indicate life readings.
目视部份显示有生命读数
It could mean anything.If we followed up every lead…
可能是其他任何东西 如果信♥号♥♥可信的话…
But, sir, the Hoth system is supposed to be devoid of humans forms.
但 长官 赫斯星上应该是没有人居住
You found something?
你发现什么吗
Yes, my lord.
是的 大人
That’s it.The rebels are there.
那就是叛军所在的地方
My lord, there are so many uncharted settlements.
大人 很多部落没有标在航图上
It could be smugglers… That is the system.
可能是走私的人 可能是… 就是这个星系
And I’m sure Skywalker is with them.
我确定天行者和他们在一起
Set your course for the Hoth system.General Veers,prepare your men.
设定航线到赫斯星系 维斯将军 去准备你的人
Admiral.
总司令
Groups Seven and 10 will stay behind to fly the speeders.
第7 10队已准备好超速器
As soon as each transport is loaded…evacuation control will give clearance for launch.
等一切撤退行动准备好 马上通知
Right, sir.
是 长官
All right. That’s it.Try it.
好了 就这样子 试试…关掉
Turn it off! Turn it off!
把它关掉 把它关掉 关掉
Sir, it will take quite a while to evacuate the T-47s.
长官 撤退 T-47 还要一会儿
There’s time to get small modules on the transports.Forget the heavy equipment.
传输舰上的组件越简单越好 不要带那些重的装置
Take care, sir. Thanks.
你多保重 谢谢
Chewie, take care of yourself, okay?
朱伊 你多保重 没问题吧?
Hi, kid.There’s gotta be a reason for it.Check it at the other end.
小子 一定有什么毛病先检查另一边
Wait a second Are you all right?
等一下 你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Be careful.
小心点
You too.
你也一样
General, there’s a fleet of Stardestroyers…coming out of hyperspace in Sector Four.
将军 第四空间有东西飞来
Reroute all power to the energy shield.
能源盾的动力全部发动
We gotta hold them till all transports are away.
我们必须拖延他们到东西都撤退
Prepare for ground assault.
去准备枪火
What is it, General?
什么事?将军
The fleet has moved out of light speed.
主人 舰队已经跳出光速
ComScan has detected an energy field…rotecting an area of the sixth planet of the Hoth system.
能源盾保护赫斯星系的第六个行星
The field is strong enough to deflect any bombardment.
而且如铜墙铁壁坚不可摧
The rebels are alerted to our presence.
叛军知道我们在这里
Admiral Ozzel came out of light speed too close to the system.
元帅用慢速且太接近赫斯星系
He felt surprise was wiser.
他对您的命令感到惊讶…
He is as clumsy as he is stupid.General, prepare your troops for a surface attack.
他就像其外表一样笨拙 将军 准备你的部队作地面攻击
Yes, my lord.
是 大人
Lord Vader.The fleet has moved out of light speed,and we’re preparing to…
维德大人 已跳出光速 正准备…
You have failed me for the last time, Admiral.
我对你上次行动感到失望
Captain Piett.
比亚舰长
Yes, my lord?
是 大人
Make ready to land our troops beyond their energy field…
准备降落在他们的星球上
and deploy the fleet so that nothing gets off the system.
然后好好的杀它一场 不准让任何人离开星球
You are in command now,Admiral Piett.
现在你已是指挥官 比亚舰长
Thank you, Lord Vader.
谢谢 维德大人
All troop carriers will assemble at the north entrance.
所有队员由南门出入
The heavy transport ships will leave as soon as they’re loaded.
重型交通工具一载满马上离开
Only two fighter escorts per ship.The energy shield can only be opened for a short time…
每部船有两架战斗机护航 能源盾只能打开很短的时间
so you’ll have to stay very close to your transports.
因此你们要紧跟着飞出去
Two fighters against a Stardestroyer?
每部两架战斗机对付他们?
The ion cannon will fire several shots…to make sure that any enemy ships will be out of your flight path.
离子炮会发射几发干扰敌机 以让你们出去
When you’ve gotten past the energy shield…proceed directly to the rendezvous point.
飞出关卡后就直飞向会合地点
Understood? Good luck.
好的 没有问题了 祝好运
Everybody to your stations.Let’s go.
快 快回各人的岗位上 走吧
Their primary target will be the power generators.
我们的主雷达还没收到敌机讯息
Prepare to open shield.
准备打开盾门
Sir, rebel ships are coming into our sector.
长官 他们的太空船也飞出了
Good. Our first catch of the day.
很好 今天就把他们全毁了
Stand by, ion control. Fire.
准备 离子炮…开火
The first transport is away.
第一批船已经安全离开了
Feeling all right, sir?
长官 觉得如何?
Just like new, Dak. How about you?
觉得像新的一天的开始 你呢?
Right now I feel I could take on the whole Empire myself.
我觉得自己已将帝国打垮了
I know what you mean.
我知道你的意思
Echo Station 3-T8.
爱克基地 有三部战马
We’ve spotted imperial walkers.
那是帝国的行路战马
Imperial walkers on the north ridge.
帝国的战马在北边山脉
Echo Station 57,we’re on our way.
爱克基地 第五 七队战斗机要开始行动了
All right, boys,keep tight now.
好 各位沉着应战
Luke, I have no approach vector.I’m not set.
卢克 我没航道检视器 我还没准备好
Steady, Dak.Attack pattern Delta.Go now.
达克 三角攻击 现在
I’m coming in.
好 我来了
Hobbie, you still with me?
哈比 你还在吗
That armour’s too strong for blasters.
战马的外壳太厚轰不破
Rogue Group,use your harpoons and tow cables.
洛杰战斗机群注意 善用你们的武器把他们打下来
Go for the legs.It might be our only chance.
那是我们阻止他们前进的唯一机会
Stand by, Dak.
没问题 达克 准备
Luke, we’ve got a malfunction in fire control.I’ll have to cut in the auxiliary.
卢克 发射系统故障 我得用辅助动力
Just hang on.Hang on, Dak.Get ready to fire that tow cable.
等等 别轻举妄动 达克 先发射拖线再说
Dak?Dak?
达克?达克?
Yes, Lord Vader.I’ve reached the main power generators.
是的 维德大人 我已到达他们的发电厂
The shield will be down in moments.You may start your landing.
我想待会儿能源盾就失去作用 你可以开始登陆
Rogue Three.
洛杰三号♥
Copy, Rogue Leader.
收到 洛杰领队
Wedge, I’ve lost my gunner.You’ll have to make this shot.
我的副手已丧生 必须换你去攻击
I’ll cover for you.Set your harpoon.Follow me on the next pass.
我来掩护 发射鱼叉 在下一圈跟着我
Coming around, Rogue Leader.
我要转圈子了 洛杰领队
Steady, Rogue Two.
沉着点 洛杰二号♥
Activate harpoon.
我要发射了
Good shot, Janson.
射得好 强生
One more pass.
再转一圈
Cable out.Let her go!
来了 再一圈 再一圈
Detach cable.
拖线已射出 放开拖线
Detach cable.
放开拖线
Cable detached.
拖线已放开
Come on!
快过来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!