不会有人知道我们离开过
Uh. you mean sneak me out?
呃,你是说偷偷溜出去哇
Exactly.
是的
What you do when no one’s looking is your business.
没人在你想干嘛就干嘛,上天也行
The royal banquet is ready to receive the Princess now.
宫廷宴会已经准备好迎接公主殿下了
Cheer up. Raps.
打起精神来. Raps.
Hey. maybe your dad got someone to chew your food for you.
嘿,说不定你老爸还清了人为你把食物嚼碎呢
I’m in charge of the seating charts.
我负责安排这次座位
One of the perks of the job.
这是我工作的一个特权
I don’t understand why you are so upset. sweetheart.
我不明白为什么看起来不开心呢,宝贝?
I said you could do whatever you wanted.
我说过了你可以做你想要做的任何事啊
That’s exactly what you did.
你确实这么说过。
Hmm. you didn’t say anything about a battalion tagging along.
蒽,但你根本没说会有军队时刻尾随嘛
Why would I need to?
为什么我需要说
You’re royalty.
你是皇室家族耶
making a public appearance.
需要打造公众形象
But. Dad…
可是,老爸
Ladies and gentlemen. Dukes and Duchesses.
女士们,先生们 公爵,公爵夫人们
Barons and Baronesses.
男爵和男爵夫人们
Marquis and. you know. the female version of those.
侯爵和,你们懂的 侯爵的妻妾们
may I share a moment of history with you.
请允许我和你们分享一个历史性的时刻
Princess. would you join me up here?
公主殿下,您愿意过来一下吗?
Tonight. we celebrate our love for the Princess.
今晚,我们庆祝对公主殿下的爱
I. for one. can think of no better way
我,本人,认为没有更好的方式
to celebrate the love I have for this woman than this.
去对这位女子展现我对她的爱了
Oh. Eugene! Wait. Did you drop something?
噢,Eugene! 等等,你掉了什么没?
No.
没啊
Rapunzel. from the moment I first met you
Rapunzel. 从我见到你的那一刻
and you knocked me out with that frying pan.
你让我沉迷并身陷其中
I knew it was love.
我知道,这就是爱~~
You’re my light. you’re my best friend
你是我的光芒,你是我最好的朋友
and I want to be your partner in all things.
我也希望在所有的事情中成为你的伙伴
I can’t wait to laugh with you and share with you.
我等不及和你一起欢笑一起分享
I see us raising our children here.
我看到我们一起在这抚养我们抚养的小孩
and our children’s children.
我们的子子孙孙
and celebrating banquets of our own in this very hall
以及在这如此特别的礼堂中举♥行♥各种的宴会
for many. many. many.many years to come.
在未来很长,很长,很长的时间里
I want to ride our horses out to the Corona wall together
我要骑着白马和你们一起去到科罗拉城墙
each and every morning until we’re both very.
每一个早晨直到我们都非常
very old and gray.
非常的苍老和头发花白
I love you. Rapunzel.
我爱你,Rapunzel
and I want to spend the rest of our lives here together.
我想要在这里和你一起度过我们的余生
Here? In this…
这里?在这…?
castle forever?
永远呆在城♥堡♥里?
I mean. unless you want to rent.
我的意思是,除非你想要租用
but I hardly see how we’re going to top this.
但我几乎看不到我们有能力达到….
And I want to spend the rest of my life with you here.
我想要和你一起在这里度过余生
and it doesn’t get any better than this. this castle…
不会有比这更好的了 这座城♥堡♥…..
Princesses need to be protected at all times.
公主需要时时刻刻被保护着
Rapunzel? Rapunzel?
Rapunzel? Rapunzel?
I’ve… Wow!
我….哇唔!
I love you. Eugene. but…
我爱你,Eugene. 可是…
but I can’t!
可是我不能!
Just not. not now.
只是,只是不是现在
Um. I need some air.
嗯,我需要一些空气
Oh. I feel horrible about Eugene.
噢!我对Eugene有点怕怕的
I… I do love him.
我…我是爱他
and I wanna marry him someday…
我也想要有一天嫁给他
but not like this!
但不是像现在这个样子!
Ugh! I need to get out and clear my head
呃!我需要出去把我的思路理理清楚
without a fleet of guards tailing me.
不需要侍卫尾随我
Say no more.
别说了,我懂了!
Whoa!
啊!哇喔!
Where’s the war?
哪里有战争?
Well. when your dad is captain of the guards.
这个嘛,但你老爸是侍卫的头儿的时候
you tend to collect stuff.
就会有意识的收集一些东东
I have a feeling this is going to be fun.
我有一种预感这绝对会非常有意思
Pascal. I need you to stay here
Pascal,我需要你待在这儿
and make sure no one knows I’m gone.
要保证没有任何人知道我走了
The Princess’s lady-in-waiting
made it expressly clear… Huh?
伺候公主的女士说的很清楚….啊?
Lady in wait…
伺候公主的女士…
What? You mean Cassandra?
啥?你说的是Cassandra吗?
First off. calling Cassandra a “lady” anything.
首先,称呼Cassandra为女士之类的
is being incredibly generous.
真的是太仁慈了
Secondly. come on. Stan.
其次啊,嘿,Stan.
It’s me. your buddy. Eugene.
是我啦,你的老伙计,Eugene
Eugene the fiend.
那个朋友Eugene啊
You know Rapunzel would want to talk to me if you let me in.
你知道Rapunzel想和我说说话,如果你让我进去的话
Sorry. Eugene. orders are orders.
抱歉了,Eugene,命令就是命令
All right. Just doing your job. I respect that.
好吧,你只是完成使命 我向你表达敬意
You sure there’s no way to let me in?
你确定真的没有办法让我进去吗?
Rapunzel?
Rapunzel?
Rapunzel?
Rapunzel?
There you are. um…
你在呐!呃….
Look. Rapunzel. I am sorry.
嘿,Rapunzel,对不起
I am sorry. I should never have
put you on the spot like that.
对不起,我不应该让你陷入那样的情形的
But I want you to know. I meant it.
但是我只想让你知道我是认真的
I want to marry you. I love you.
我想要执子之手与子偕老
It’s okay. you’re still upset. I understand.
没关系的,你要是仍然很难过的话 我能理解
You’re not ready to say it back yet.
你不用马上回答我的
Totally cool.
真的没关系的
Oh man. that is a good pillow!
哦,好家伙,这里有一个巨舒服的靠垫
What is that. goose down?
里面是啥?鹅毛?
Some kind of down?
哪种毛毛呢?
Horse hair? Alpaca?
马儿的毛?羊驼的?
Sorry. look…
抱歉,这样
I know there’s still a ton of
details we need to figure out…
我知道将会有一大堆的 细节我们需要商榷
and I may have jumped the gun a little.
还有,我这样做是有点为时过早
It’s just that…
只是….
growing up poor and alone…
穷苦和孤单伴随着我成长
I got used to having nothing.
我以前一无所有
But now with you.
但现在,和你在一起
I finally have something. you know? We have something.
我终于有了一样东西 你知道吗?我们共同拥有的一件宝贝
Something that is amazing.
它令人惊叹
And I guess tonight I was just trying to keep it that way.
我想今晚我尝试着以那样的方式表达
And I thought that’s what you wanted too.
而且我认为那也是你希望的
but I guess I was wrong.
但我猜错了
Oh come on. say something.
嘿,快说点什么嘛
Ooh!
呼呼!
Fantastic. I just poured my heart out to a frog.
太棒了,我刚刚将我所有的情感倾诉给了一只青蛙
Okay. where did she go?
好吧,她去哪儿溜达了?
Pascal. you do realize that if the king finds out she’s gone.
Pascal,你知道的,如果国王发现她不见了
we’re all going to be in big trouble right?
我们将会遇到巨大的麻烦对吗?
I’m aware it’s not protocol. Pete.
我知道这不是协议.Pete
I just happen to think it
highlights my mustache.
我只是刚好想要把让我的胡子更闪耀!
Hey. Stan. great look!
嘿,Stan. 你看起来太棒了!
I mean it really brings out the stache!
我是说你的胡子太帅鸟!
All right. you got us all here.
好了,你把我们都叫来
What’s this plan of yours?
说说你的计划?
Oh. it’s not my plan. boys.
噢,这不是我的计划,伙计们
It’s Lady Caine’s plan.
这是Caine女士的计划
Did he say Lady Caine?
他刚刚说Caine女士了吗?
See. 18 years ago the Princess was taken from Corona.
明白了,18年前公主从Corona被带走
and it was because of her the king unfairly cracked down
这是因为她 国王开始胡乱镇♥压♥
on all those he considered undesirable.
他认为所有的一切都是被社会摒弃的
Us.
包括我们
Yeah. so?
嗯哼,然后呢?
Gentleman. Lady Caine is promising
先生们,Caine女士承诺
not only to make you all rich.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!