凯奇,准备好了? – 准备好了
Ready, Kage? – Ready.
我们开始吧
Let’s do this.
胖子
Fatty.
试音,呃
Check. Uggh.
豆子和干酪煎饼
Bean and cheese burrito.
豆子和干…
Bean and chee–
狂热乐队试音开始
Tenacious sound check initiated.
开始,凯奇!
Engage Kage!
阿!
Aah!
哈哈哈哈哈!来击个掌!
Ha ha ha ha ha! High-five!
唔唔!
Hnnh!

OK.
二,三…
Two, three…
很久以前 在一个叫基卡普的小镇上
A long-ass fucking time ago in a town called Kickapoo
那里住着一家可怜的人 他们信仰宗教
There lived a humble family, religious through and through
但,其中却有个异类
But hey, there was a black sheep
他知道自己该干什么
And he knew just what to do
他名字叫小JB,他不肯循规蹈矩
His name was Young JB and he refused to step in line
他整天弄摇滚
A vision he did see of fucking rocking all the time
他写过些不错的曲子就像行星排成一排
He wrote a tasty jam and all the planets did align
哦,龙珠在发光♪
Oh, the dragon’s balls were blazing
我走进他的洞穴
As I stepped into his cave
切开了他皱吧吧的身体
Then I sliced his fucking cockles
用我闪亮的长剑
With my long and shiny blade
是我杀了这条龙
‘Twas I who fucked the dragon
操啦,唱,操咯
Fucka lye, sing, fucka loo
如果你想和我一起干
And if you try to fuck with me
我也会干了你
Then I shall fuck you too
在派对上兴奋起来
Gotta get it on in the party zone
我会在派对上射一大堆
I gots to shoot a load in the party zone
要在派对上舔个癞蛤♥蟆♥
Gotta lick a toad in the party zone
要在派对上淫乱
Gotta suck a choad in the party zone
啊!
Aaaah!
你不听我的命令,儿子 生你出来干什么?
You disobeyed my orders, son, Why were you ever born?
你哥哥比你好上10倍
Your brother’s 10 times better than you
上帝更喜欢他
Jesus loves him more
你刚给我们弹的音乐
This music that you’ve played for us
来自地狱的深处
Comes from the depths of hell
摇滚,是恶魔的手段
Rock & roll’s the Devil’s work
他要你背叛我们
He wants you to rebel
你会变成一个没脑子的木偶
You’ll become a mindless puppet
魔王会给你拨弦
Beelzebub will pull the strings
你会失去方向
Your heart will lose direction
他只会带给你混乱
And chaos it will bring
你最好给我闭嘴,注意你的口吻
You better shut your mouth, you better watch your tone
关你一个星期禁闭,不准打电♥话♥
You’re grounded for a week with no telephone
别让我听见你哭,别让我听见你嚎
Don’t let me hear you cry, don’t let me hear you moan
只要你在我家里,你就必须赞美上帝
You gotta praise the Lord when you’re in my home
迪奥,你能听到我说话么? 我觉得很失落,很寂寞
Dio, can you hear me? I am lost and so alone
我希望你能给我指路
I’m asking for your guidance
你能从王座上下来么?
Won’t you come down from your throne?
我需要一个亲密的伙伴 来教我如何唱摇滚
I need the tight compadre who will teach me how to rock
我父亲认为你是邪恶的 但,天知道,他才是个很差劲的人
My father thinks you’re evil, but, man, he can suck a cock
摇滚不是恶魔的手段 他是神奇而美妙的
Rock is not the Devil’s work, it’s magical and rad
只要我和父亲在一起 我永远唱不好摇滚
I’ll never rock as long as I am stuck here with my dad
我听到你了,勇敢的小杰伯斯
I hear you, brave young Jables
你渴望摇滚
You are hungry for the rock
但要学习古老的方法
But to learn the ancient methods
你必须打开那扇秘密的门
Secret doors you must unlock
逃脱你父亲的枷锁
Escape your father’s clutches
以及这压抑的环境
And this oppressive neighborhood
你必须去寻找好莱坞
On a journey you must go to find the land of Hollywood
在堕落天使的城市里
In the city of fallen angels
大海与沙滩相邻的地方
Where the ocean meets the sand
你们会形成坚实的同盟
You will form a strong alliance
组成这世界上最棒的乐队
And the world’s most awesome band
走,寻找你的名声与财富去
To find your fame and fortune
你必须穿越峡谷
Through the valley you must walk
你会面对你内心的恶魔
You will face your inner demons
上路吧,我的孩子,摇滚起来
Now go, my son, and rock!
于是他逃出了该死的基卡普镇
So he bailed from fucking Kickapoo
心中充满渴望
With hunger in his heart
他旅行了很远很远 来寻找他艺术的真谛
And he journeyed far and wide to find the secrets of his art
但他心里明白,他会找到他的搭档
But in the end he knew that he would find his counterpart
摇滚
Rock
摇-嗷-嗷-滚
Ro-o-o-ck
摇-嗷-嗷
Ro-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
嗨-耶-嗨-耶-嗨-耶
Hey-yeah-hey-yeah-hey-yeah- yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-hey-yeah
摇滚!
Rock!
片名:《摇滚之神》 狂热的D,狂热的D
Tenacious D, Tenacious D
D,D,D,D
D, D, D, D
噢,噢
Oh, oh, oh, oh
狂热
Tenacious
狂热的D,狂热的D
Tenacious D, Tenacious D
狂热的D,狂热的D
Tenacious D, Tenacious D
狂热的D
Tenacious D
狂热的D,狂!狂!狂!狂!
Tenacious D, Ten! Ten! Ten! Ten!
狂就是狂,就是狂,就是狂,就是…
Ten is ten, is ten, is ten, is–
这地方太棒了
This place is awesome.
黄金人哈哈哈!
Gold man. Ha ha ha!
哇噢!
Whoa!
噢!噢,老兄!
Ohhh! Oh, man!
谢谢 – 哦,我的老天
Thank you. – Oh, my God.
那是我见过最棒的
OK, that was the best thing I have ever seen.
你叫什么? – 叫凯勒·葛丝
Who are you? – The name’s Kyle Gass.
凯勒·葛丝
Kyle Gass.
老兄,你能不能教我 随便你刚才弹的哪一样?
Dude, will you just teach me that one thing that you did?
就像刚才你在弹…
Where you’re like, playing–
今天我不教免费吉他课程
I’m not giving free guitar lessons today.
你能不能待那边去?
Why don’t you stand over there?
这里?
Right here?
你真是太棒了
You’re awesome.
下一首是约翰·塞巴斯蒂安·巴♥赫♥的…
This next piece is by Johann Sebastian Bach–
看看这个 – 名叫…
Watch this. – And it’s entitled…
E小调布列舞曲
Bourrée in E Minor.
听听这个,这家伙很疯狂
Check this out, this guy’s insane.
伙计,你们真是蠢
Man, are you guys stupid.
你们看不出他是个天才?
Don’t you know genius when you see it?
妈的!
Damn!
不管怎么样…
Anyway.
我叫JB
My name’s JB.
我叫JB
My name’s JB.
刚到这个镇
Just rolled into town.
你能不能给我留点空间? – 当然
Would you give me some space? – Yeah.
你在这影响了我的风格
You’re kinda cramping my style.
哦,兄弟,对不起
Oh, dude, I’m sorry.
而且你赶跑了我的观众
And you’re driving away my crowd.
如果你退后点 就像我刚才说的
If you just move back, like I asked you earlier…
我想会好得多
I think things are going to be a lot better.
好,好的,对不起 – 谢谢
OK. Fine. Sorry. – Thanks.
你们看不出他是个天才?
Can’t you see he’s the man?
让我听见你们的掌声
Let me hear you applaud
他可不是一般人 他是个闪烁金光的神!
He’s more than a man, he’s a shining golden god!
如果你认为
If you think
这是他妈的摇滚时间
It’s time to fucking rock
就不要受他妈的任何约束
And fucking roll out of control
然后你就明白,你必须冲破阻隔
Well, then you know you’ve got to rock the block
你♥他♥妈♥来给我口♥交♥
You fucking suck my fucking cock
因为当你统治你那狗屁学校时
‘Cause when you rule, you fucking school
所有的白♥痴♥都掉了他们的宝石
All of the fools out of their jewels

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!