And then once you shut down the grid,
蜘蛛侠就会来找你 你要让他受伤
Spider-Man will come to you, and I want you to make him bleed.
闯进去 闯进去
Break it! Break it!
麦克斯 时间不多了
Max, we don’t have much time!
行动 行动
Go! Go, go! Go!
给我一个相信你的理由
Give me one reason why I should trust you.
因为我需要你
Because I need you!
你需要我
You need me?
对 我需要你
Yes. I need you.
你是我活下去的唯一希望
You are my only chance that I have at surviving.
你需要我
You need me?
对 我需要你
Yes. I need you.
我需要你 求你了 求你了
I need you. Please! Please!
求你了
Please!
我知道被抛弃的感觉
I know what it’s like to be thrown away!
求你了 麦克斯
Please, Max!
我需要你 我需要你
I need you! I need you!

No!
你想做我朋友吗
You wanna be my friend?
我们已经是朋友了吧
I thought we were already friends.
我交过朋友
I had a friend once.
结果不太好
It didn’t work out.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
那就抓蜘蛛去吧
Then let’s go catch a spider.
你有一条新留言
You have one new voice message.
彼得 是我
Hi, Peter, it’s me.
我被牛津录取了
Uh, I got in to Oxford.
我好激动
Woo-hoo. It’s very exciting.
我刚去了你家 可是…
I came by your house a little bit ago and I, um…
你不在家
You weren’t there,
我在去机场的路上
and so I’m on my way to the airport right now,
因为我发现有个提前开学的夏季班
because there’s this early summer class that I found out about,
我觉得这样应该会
and I thought that it would somehow
简单些吧
be easier, I guess, this way.
也许是时候
I think that maybe it’s time
放手了
to let this go.
并不是因为我不爱你
And that’s not because I don’t love you.
是因为我爱你 所以…
It’s actually because I do, so, um…
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
-得赶快离开 -为什么 怎么了
– We have to move, now. – Why? What’s happened?
记得我吗
Remember me?
我的天哪
Oh, my, Oh, my.
时来运转了呢
How the tables have turned.
我知道你不愿意承认
I know it’s hard to admit,
但刚才那招真漂亮
but how spectacular a move is this?
-对吗 -太对了
– Am I right? – Right as rain.
好了 仙女教母
Okay, so, Fairy Godmother,
让我的愿望成真吧
it is time to grant me a wish.
-我要进入… -你怎么敢回来
– I want in to Special… – How dare you come back in here?
你个死不了的 没用的 残疾的
You recalcitrant, unworthy, defective,
怪胎小屁孩
urchin freaks.
天哪 真抱歉
Oh, God, I’m sorry.
不是我们想听的答案呢
That’s just not the answer we were looking for.
开始
Clear.
欢迎来到奖励关卡
Welcome back to the bonus round.
来走走吧
Hey, let’s take a walk, shall we?
电网归你了
The grid is all yours.
蜘蛛毒液给我
The spider venom. Give it to me.
这都是什么
What is all this stuff?
未来
The future.
先装载一瓶
Load one up.
没用的
It won’t work.
除了人类 我们什么诊断测试都做了
We ran every diagnostic test apart from human trials.
你们已经用人体试验了
You’ve actually already run human trials.
只是太蠢没意识到
You’re just too stupid to know it.
快点注射
Do it. Now.
这毒液存了这么久
You had it all this time.
是蜘蛛侠
It’s Spider-Man.
停车
Stop the cab.
女士 车停着呢
Lady, I ain’t even moving.
-好啊 -好啊
– Hi. – Hi.
-收到我的留言了吗 -什么留言
– Did you get my message? – What message?
-那条留言 -那条啊 是你写的吗
– The message right there. – Oh, that. That was you?
-别那样 -我都没认出来
– Don’t do that. – I couldn’t make it out.
我告诉你写的什么 是”我爱你”
I’ll tell you what it says. Says, “I love you.”
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
-还有 别误会 你错了 -什么错了
– And no offense, but you’re wrong. – I’m wrong about what?
我们要走的路不同
You’re wrong about us being on different paths.
不是要走的路不同 我的路上全是你
We’re not on different paths. You’re my path.
你会一直在我的路上
And you’re always gonna be my path.
我知道我们
And I know there’s a million
有无数的理由不在一起 我知道
reasons why we shouldn’t be together. I know that.
但我受够了
But I’m tired of them.
受够了那些理由
I’m tired of every single one of them.
我们都要做出选择
We’ve all gotta make a choice.
对吗 我选择你
Right? Well, I choose you.
所以
So
我是这么想的
here’s my thought.
去英国
England.
咱俩一块去
Both of us.
我现在跟定你了
I’m following you now.
我要跟你到天涯海角
I’m just gonna follow you everywhere.
我后半辈子都跟着你了
I’m just gonna follow you the rest of my life.
英国也有犯罪嘛
I mean, they got crime there in England.
-是啊 -他们的犯罪多着呢
– Yeah. – They got tons of crime, it seems.
-多着呢 -他们那有
– Tons. – They got, uh,
开膛手杰克
Jack the Ripper.
怎么了
What?
开膛手杰克还没抓到呢 你不知道吗
They haven’t caught Jack the Ripper yet. You didn’t know that?
那是什么
What the hell is that?
是麦克斯吗
Is that Max?
他肯定切断了整座城市的电力
He must have cut the power to the whole city.
PNA322 你在
PNA 322, you are…
-我这边黑屏了 -我这也没有讯号♥了
– I’m black. – I have nothing.
马上叫技术科的人上来
Hey, I need Tech Ops up here right now.
电♥话♥也断了 找人下去叫技术科的人
The phones are down. Somebody go down and grab Tech Ops.
所有人把你们记得的信息都写下来
Hey, write down what you remember, people.
肯定会有断电措施的
There’s gotta be some kind of blackout plan,
对吧 后备计划之类的
right? Some kind of backup?
在发电厂有个紧急电力重置系统
There’s an emergency reset at the power plant.
可他要是切断了输电线路
If he cuts the transmission lines,
供电是没法恢复的
they’re never gonna get this back up.
我怎么阻止他呢 我一靠近他
How will I stop him? Every time I get close,
他就会烧掉我的喷网器
he fries my web shooters.
-你试过接地线吗 -什么都试过了
– Have you tried grounding them? – Tried everything.
-橡胶 塑料 -你试过磁化吗
– Rubber, plastic… – Did you try magnetizing them?
我没试过磁化
I didn’t try magnetizing them.
好吧 记得八年级的科学课吗
Okay, well, remember 8th grade science class?
如果你用电池磁化一颗钉子
If you magnetize a nail with a battery…
-钉子上也会带电荷 -没错
– It holds an electric charge. – Yes.
纽约塔台 这里是PN273
New York Approach. This is Pan National 273 on approach.
收到吗
How do you hear?
塔台 收到吗
Approach, do you copy?
无线电好用 不是咱们的问题
Radio’s working. It’s not us.
别惊慌 大家请回到自己的车上
Do not panic. Everyone, please return to your vehicles.
回到你们的车上去
Go back to your cars.
保持冷静
Remain calm.
请不要惊慌 大家请回到自己的车上
Do not panic. Everyone return to your vehicles.
-回家去 -警官
– Go into your homes. – Officer!
蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man!
我父亲是19区的乔治·史黛西警长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!