My father was Captain George Stacy of the 19th Precinct.
-我认识他 你需要我们做些什么 -跨接线
– I knew who he was. What can we do for you? – Jumper cables.
-跨接线 -没错 还有铜线
– Jumper cables? – Yes. And copper wire.
我现在讲话声音是不是比平常大
Am I talking louder than I usually talk right now?!

Yes.
-你的衣服就是地线 -好 开始吧
– Your suit’ll ground you. – All right, do it.
很好 试一下 试一下 快 快
Okay, good. Try, try, try. Hurry, hurry, hurry.
不错 好用 很好
Okay, it works, good.
所以你才只能考第二
That is why you were number two at Midtown.
还不忘损我 好吧
Rub it in. Okay.
-我得走了 -我跟你一块去
– I gotta go. – I’m coming with you.
-你不许跟我去 -我要去
– You’re not coming with me. – Yes, I am.
-太危险了 -我要去
– It’s too dangerous. – I’m coming.
我看过电线网 我知道怎么重启系统
I’ve seen the grid specs and I know how to reset the system.
我要跟你去 你知道你需要我
I’m coming with you! You know that you need me!
-好吧 闭嘴 -你跟我一块去
– Okay, shut up. – You’re coming with me!
把引擎盖关了
Shut the thing.
对不起 我爱你 别恨我
Sorry. I love you. Don’t hate me.
彼得
Peter!
我们得想办法 我们还没有后备发电机
We’ve got to work with this. We still don’t have backup generators.
把工程部的人找来
Get me Engineering!
我需要呼吸器
I need a respirator right now.
呼吸器是用电池的 我去拿
They’re battery-operated. I’ll get it.
等会
Hang on.
来了
Okay.
你现在看到我了吗 蜘蛛侠
Do you see me now, Spider-Man?
是时候面对我们的命运了
It’s time to meet our destiny.
塔台 我们受到某种电流干扰
Tower, we’re experiencing some kind of electrical disturbance.
所有设备都乱套了 雷达也失灵了
Instruments are going haywire. Radar is down.
我们现在就是在盲飞 收到吗
We’re flying blind out here. Do you copy?
塔台 重复 我们在待命
Tower, repeat: We are standby only.
发生什么事了
What is happening?
长官 有两架到港飞机的航线交叉
Sir? There are two inbound flights on intersecting paths.
-离撞机还有多久 -四分半
– Time to impact? – Four and a half minutes.
现在开始计时
Clock it right now.
太迟了 蜘蛛侠
You’re too late, Spider-Man.
这电网是我设计的
I designed this power grid.
现在我要夺回
Now I’m gonna take back
本来就属于我的东西
what is rightfully mine.
一切都将由我掌控
I will control everything.
我将成为他们的神
And I will be like a god to them.
电火花神吗
A god named Sparkles?
这次别想了
Not this time.
你就这点本事吗 来啊
Is that all you got? Come on!
来啊
Come on!
你准备放弃了吗
You ready to give up?
谢谢你 格温·史黛西
Oh, thank you, Gwen Stacy.
振作起来 不过就是你的骨头
Just shake it off. It’s just your bones,
肌肉和内脏而已
and your muscles and your organs.
妈呀
Oh, boy.
我讨厌这首歌♥
I hate this song!
蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man,
肯定没想到我有这招吧
bet you never saw this coming.
搞什么你 居然把我粘在车上
Really? You web me to a car?
你是原始人吗
What are you, a caveman?
你不该来的
You shouldn’t be here.
你把我绑住 自己跑去作战了
You tie me up to go off to war?
我知道怎么帮你
I know how to help you!
-你来干吗 -我了解电网
– What are you doing here?! – I know the grid specs.
我可以重启系统
I can reset the system!
你现在不能待在这 我不是在胡闹
You can’t be here right now. I’m not messing around.
你现在不能待在这 简直是疯了
You can’t be here right now. This is insane.
你听好了 谁都别想替我做决定
Okay. Guess what? Nobody makes my decisions for me.
知道吗 谁都别想
All right? Nobody.
这是我的决定 明白吗
This is my choice, okay?
我的选择 我的
My choice. This is mine.
-我们现在怎么阻止他 -好吧 他带电
– Now, how do we stop him? – Okay, so he’s electric,
就像个电池一样
he’s like a battery.
电池充电过量会怎么样
What happens if you overcharge a battery?
-会爆♥炸♥ -没错
– It explodes. – Right.
所以用他的电力来对付他 漂亮
So we use his power against him. Perfect.
-好的 -我想我能把电缆重新连上
– Okay. – I think I can reconnect the power lines.
但是我要你去重置系统
But I need you to reset the system.
我叫你把电源打开 你就打开
Okay, when I say you turn that power on, you turn it on.
-无论如何都要照做 -彼得
– No matter what. – Peter.
无论如何
No matter what.
快去 快去
Go, go!
还有六十秒就要撞上了
Sixty seconds to impact.
快 格温 就是现在
Now, Gwen, now!
打开电源
Do it now!
687航♥班♥
Uni 687…
这里是拉瓜迪亚塔台 马上转向280度
this is LaGuardia Tower. Turn immediately to heading 280.
对面有来机 重复 280
You have incoming traffic. I repeat: 280.
即刻转向
Defend immediately.
太好了
Yes!
好了大家伙 回去工作吧
All right, people, back to work.
指挥降落航♥班♥吧
Let’s land these planes.
我一会就回来
I’ll be back in a minute.
谢天谢地 好了
Oh, thank God. All right!
好了 来电了 大家动起来
All right, we’re back. Everyone, let’s go.
我想咱们还能赶上航♥班♥
I think we can still make your flight.
格温 待那别动
Gwen, stay there.
彼得
Peter.
你说蜘蛛侠拒绝了我
When you said Spider-Man said no,
其实是你拒绝了我
you meant you said no.
哈利 你干了什么
Harry, what did you do?
都是你逼我的
What you made me do.
你是我朋友
You were my friend
却背叛了我
and you betrayed me!

No.
我是在保护你
I was trying to protect you.
看看我现在这个样子
Look at me.
没事的 一切都会好起来了
Hey, it’s gonna be okay. This is gonna be all right.
你不给人希望
You don’t give people hope.
你把希望都夺走了
You take it away.
不 哈利
No, Harry.
我也要夺走你的希望
I’m gonna take away yours.
不 格温 快跑
No. Gwen, run!
哈利
Harry!
哈利 把她放下
Harry, put her down!
哈利 住手
Harry, stop this right now!
这不是你 哈利
This isn’t you, Harry.
这不是你 哈利 把她放下
This is not you. Harry, put her down.
-哈利 -哈利已经死了
– Harry. – Harry is dead!
哈利 这不关别人的事 想打架吗
Harry, this is between you and me. You wanna fight?
跟我打 放开她
Fight me! Let her go!
好啊
Okay.
不要
No!
没事吧
You okay?
抓到你了 格温 先把你放在这
I got you, Gwen. I’m gonna put you down right here.
彼得
Peter?
格温
Gwen?
格温
Gwen?
快呼吸
Breathe.
格温
Hey, Gwen.
你没事的
You’re okay.
格温
Gwen?
醒醒 醒醒
Stay with me, stay with me.
醒醒 醒醒 别离开我
Stay with me, stay with me. You stay with me.
格温
Gwen.
格温

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!