科尔姆?
Colm?
你来不来酒吧 科尔姆?
Are you coming out to the pub, Colm?
差不多两点了
It’s 2:00, like.
那我们在酒吧见吗?
Will I see you down there, so?
我们就在酒吧见
I’ll see you down there, so.
你怎么回来了?
What are you doin’ home?
哥哥?
Brother?
你回来干什么?
What are you doin’ home?
刚才我去找科尔姆桑尼拉里 他就坐在那儿
I knocked on ColmSonnyLarry. He’s just sitting there.
坐在那儿干什么?
Sitting there doin’ what?
坐在那儿没干什么
Sittin’ there doin’ nothing.
抽烟
Smoking.
他睡着了吗?
Was he asleep?
他在抽烟 西布安 睡着了还怎么抽烟?
He was smoking, Siobhan.
他在抽烟 西布安 睡着了还怎么抽烟?
How do you smoke in your sleep, like?
你们吵架了吗?
Have ye been rowing?
我们没吵架
We haven’t been rowin’.
我觉得我们没吵架
I don’t think we’ve been rowin’.
难道我们吵架了?
Have we been rowin’?
他为什么不给我开门呢?
Why wouldn’t he answer the door to me?
也许他就是不喜欢你了
Maybe he just doesn’t like you no more.
来瓶啤酒 琼乔
Pint, Jonjo.
科尔姆没和你一起吗?
Is Colm not with you?
-没有 -科尔姆总和你一起的
– No. – Colm’s always with you.
-我知道 -你没叫上他吗?
– I know. – Did you not knock for him?
我去找了他的
I did knock for him.
-那他在哪儿?-就坐在家里
– Well, where is he? – Just sittin’ there.
坐在家里干什么?
Sittin’ there doin’ what?
坐在家里没干什么
Sittin’ there doing nothin’.
抽烟
Smokin’.
你们吵架了吗?
Have ye been rowin’?
我觉得我们没吵架
I don’t think we’ve been rowin’.
听起来像是吵架了
Sounds like ye’ve been rowin’.
确实听起来像是吵架了
It does sound like we’ve been rowin’.
要不我再去试试?
Will I try him again?
那样是最好
That’d be the best thing.
科尔尼警官
Officer Kearney.
从来不打招呼
Never says “hello. ”
那家伙从来不打招呼
Never fecking says “hello. ”
科尔姆?
Colm?
科尔姆?
Colm?
门是开的 科尔姆
The door was open, Colm.
科尔姆?
Colm?
你这是要去哪里?
Where the hell are you headin’ off to?
-所有人吗?-不 这是真的
– Everybody? – No, this is true.
他一开局就得了六分
He scored six points from open play.
他明明就是个小矮人
He was barely the size of a dwarf!
这事儿千真万确
This is true!
-你们好 -你好 帕瑞克
Howdo, Padraic.
你去别处坐
Sit somewhere else.
什么?
Huh?
可我的酒还在这里 科尔姆
Uh. . . But I have me pint there, Colm.
他的酒都在这里了 科尔姆
He has his pint there, Colm,
他进来时就在了 是他先前要的
from when he came in and ordered his pint from before.
好吧
Okay.
那我去别处坐
I’ll sit somewhere else, so.
你们吵架了吗?
Are ye rowin’?
我不觉得我们吵架了
I didn’t think we were rowin’.
这显然是吵架了
Well, ye are rowin’.
肯定是 他都去外面坐了
Well, ye are rowin’. He’s sittin’ outside
一个人待着 跟什么似的
on his own like a whatchamacallit.
这确实很像我们吵架了
It does look like we’re rowin’.
我还是去找他聊一聊吧
Well, I suppose I’d best go talk to him, so.
看看到底是怎么回事
See what all this is fecking about.
那样是最好
That’d be the best thing.
我现在要坐在你旁边
Now I’m sittin’ here next to you,
你要是进酒吧 我就跟上
and if you’re goin’ back inside, I’m followin’ you inside,
你要是回家 我也跟上
and if you’re goin’ home, I’m followin’ you there, too.
如果是我做了对不起你的事
Now, if I’ve done somethin’ to ya,
你就告诉我是什么事
just tell me what I’ve done to ya.
如果是我说了难听的话
And if I’ve said somethin’ to ya,
也许是我酒后胡言 酒醒后又忘了
And if I’ve said somethin’ to ya,
也许是我酒后胡言 酒醒后又忘了
maybe I said somethin’ when I was drunk, and I’ve forgotten it,
可我应该没有酒后胡言 醒来又忘了
maybe I said somethin’ when I was drunk, and I’ve forgotten it,
可我应该没有酒后胡言 醒来又忘了
but I don’t think I said somethin’ when I was drunk, and I’ve forgotten it.
但如果真有 你就说我说了什么
But if I did, then tell me what it was,
我会向你道歉 科尔姆
and I’ll say sorry for that too, Colm.
我会诚心诚意地向你道歉
With all me heart, I’ll say sorry.
只求你别像个闹脾气的小学生 总躲着我
Just stop running away from me like some fool of a moody schoolchild.
你没有说难听的话
But you didn’t say anything to me.
也没有做对不起我的事
And you didn’t do anything to me.
我也觉得没有
That’s what I was thinking, like.
我就是不喜欢你了
I just don’t like you no more.
你是喜欢我的
You do like me.
我不喜欢
I don’t.
可你昨天还喜欢
But you liked me yesterday.
是这样吗?
Oh, did I, yeah?
我觉得是这样
I thought you did.
帕瑞克
Padraic.
多米尼克
Dominic.
你这是怎么了
What’s the matter with ya?
我没怎么 烦死了
There’s nothing the matter with me, for God’s sake.
看我捡到了这个
Look at this I found.
一头带钩的棍子
A stick with a hook.
你说这东西是用来干什么的?
What would you use it for, I wonder?
用来钩住棍子才够得着的东西吗?
To hook things that were the length of a stick away?
你要去哪里?
Where you goin’?
就在前面
Down here.
真巧 我也是
As good a plan as any!
-你有香烟吗?-没有
– Have you any fags? – No.
你有 你总带着香烟
Uh, you do. You always have fags.
科尔姆正在酒吧里发香烟
ColmSonnyLarry’s at Jonjo’s handing out a rake of fags.
谁想抽就找他拿
Whoever’s in the mood for one.
-真的吗?-假的
– Is he? – No!
你这样可一点也不像你
You’re behavin’ awful unusual.
你怎么在家里?
What are you doin’ here?
酒吧关门了吗?
Was the pub closed?
没有 酒吧开着呢
No, it was open.
报纸上有什么消息?
Anything in the paper?
还是关于内战的
Just the Civil War still. Ugh.
不是好事
A bad do.
麦考米克夫人一会儿要过来 我实在没躲掉
Mrs. McCormick’s comin’ over later, Padraic. I couldn’t avoid her.
我不确定你会不会在家 不过你通常会出去
I don’t know if you’re gonna be in or out, but you’re usually out.
我会吗?
Am I?
会 你很清楚你会
You are. Yeah, you know you are.
我不在乎 西布安
I don’t care, Siobhan.
这也是你的家
This is your house, too.
你们爸妈死了有六年了吧 西布安
Is it six years since your mammy and daddy died, Siobhan,
还是说死了七年了?
or is it seven years since they died?
都快八年了 麦考米克夫人
It’s coming up to eight years, Mrs. McCormick, aye.
已经快八年了啊
Is it comin’ up to eight years?
时间过得可真快
Doesn’t time be flyin’?
是啊 快乐时光很短暂
Aye, when you’re havin’ fun.
你要是继续烦我们 不如去酒吧 帕瑞克
Oh, be off to the pub now, Padraic,
你要是继续烦我们 不如去酒吧 帕瑞克
if you’re gonna be annoyin’ us.
我不用天天晚上都去吧
I don’t have to be down there every night, do I?
我猜是科尔姆桑尼拉里吓得他不敢去
ColmSonnyLarry’s scared him off, I suppose.
关于科尔姆桑尼拉里 你听说了什么?
What did you hear of ColmSonnyLarry?
你和他以前不是最好的朋友吗?
Didn’t you and he used to be the best of friends?
我们现在也是最好的朋友
We’re still the best of friends.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!