大胆尝试吧。
Go for it.
就走吧!
Just go!
我们会追上你的。
We’ll go after you.
27…
Twenty-seven…
...28、29、30、31、32、33、34……
…28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34…
34秒。
Thirty-four seconds.
好吧,我去。
All right, I’ll go.
二十八,二十九,三十,三十一,三十二,三十三,
Twenty-eight, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33,
34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39,
34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39,
40,41,42,43,44,45。
40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45.
我的上帝!
My God!
45秒。
Forty-five seconds.
45。这太疯狂了。
Forty-five. That’s crazy.
最终比分,34比45。
Final score, 34 to 45.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
把你的脚给我。
Give me your foot.
别这样,伙计!
Don’t do that, man!
你生日是什么时候?
So, when’s your birthday?
真的是这个星期天吗?
It’s really this Sunday?
BITATÉ:没有人告诉我任何事情。
BITATÉ: Nobody tells me anything.
BITATÉ,葡萄牙语:这些天,
BITATÉ, IN PORTUGUESE: These days,
大约有180个Urueuwauwau。
there are about 180 Urueuwauwau.
我们成长了一点。
We’re growing a little.
-它要碎了。-不会的。
– It’s going to break. – No, it won’t.
啊。
Ah.
BITATÉ:非土著人♥民♥总是说同样的事情。
BITATÉ: Non-Indigenous people always say the same things.
“土著拥有太多土地”之类的。
“Indigenous people have too much land,” blah blah blah.
“你需要清理树木,养牛。”
“You need to clear the trees and raise cattle,”
但我不同意。
but I don’t agree.
这片森林和河流是我们的家园。他们支持我们。
This forest and its rivers are our home. They support us.
BITATÉ:你疯了吗?你为什么放开绳子!
BITATÉ: Are you crazy? Why did you let go of the rope!
这家伙是个疯子!
This guy is nuts!
走这边,内丁哈。
Walk this way, Neidinha.
你累了吗?-没有,我只是踩到脚趾了。
– Are you tired? – No, I just stubbed my toe.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
BITATÉ:我从出生起就认识Neidinha。
BITATÉ: I’ve known Neidinha since I was born.
她愿意和我们这些土著人一起冒生命危险。
She’s been willing to risk her life alongside us Indigenous people.
我把她当成我的第二个母亲。
I consider her like a second mother.
让我们把无人机送上来,Bitaté。
Let’s get this drone up, Bitaté.
森林都被砍伐了。
It’s all deforested.
一切都消失了。
Everything’s gone.
它太丑了。
It’s so ugly.
龙吃森林现在什么都长不出来了
Dragons eat the forest Now nothing will grow
那些生活在其中的人他们能去哪里?
And those who live within it Where can they go?
如果这片森林有脚,我告诉你
If this forest had feet I’ll tell you what
它会跑的,我的朋友在树被砍之前
It would’ve run, my friend Before the trees were cut
如果我当选……
If I’m elected…
...非政♥府♥组织不会得到任何资金。
…NGOs won’t get any money.
每个公民在家里都会有一支枪。
Every citizen will have a firearm in the house.
不会再有一寸土著保护区了。
There won’t be one more inch of Indigenous reserve.
还有很多你不知道的,Bitaté。
There’s much you don’t know, Bitaté.
你必须了解过去的情况。
You have to learn how things used to be.
在第一次接触时,他们主动向我们提供礼物。
During first contact, they approached us offering gifts.
锅碗瓢盆之类的东西。
Pots and pans, things like that.
如果那没发生,我们就不会在这里,
If that hadn’t happened, we wouldn’t be here,
生活在这些白人中间
living in the midst of these White people.
我的前半生是在森林里度过的。
I spent the first half of my life in the forest.
你可能一直走下去,只会找到树。
You could walk forever and only find trees.
BITATÉ的爷爷:我的父亲是一个萨满。
BITATÉ’S GRANDFATHER: My father was a shaman.
BITATÉ的爷爷:一天晚上,他做了一个噩梦。
BITATÉ’S GRANDFATHER: One night, he had a nightmare.
BITATÉ的爷爷:他警告我们要提防外来者。
BITATÉ’S GRANDFATHER: He warned us of the outsiders.
BITATÉ的爷爷:接触后,他们带来了疾病。
BITATÉ’S GRANDFATHER: After contact, they brought diseases.
我们一半以上的人死了。
More than half our people died.
我们有一群白人从未接触过的人。
There’s a group of us the White people never reached.
他们仍然与世隔绝,住在森林深处。
They’re still uncontacted, living deep in this forest.
爷爷,你担心过我们的人会消失吗?
Grandpa, do you ever worry about our people disappearing?
当然,我很害怕。
Of course, I’m scared of that.
我告诉年轻人过去的生活,
I tell young people how things used to be,
但不是每个人都会听。
but not everybody will listen.
我想听。
I want to listen.
现在就看下一代了。
It’s up to the next generation now.
我们今天从选举开始。
FEMALE VOICE, IN PORTUGUESE: We begin today with the elections.
总统候选人雅伊尔·博尔索纳罗仍然领先。
Presidential candidate Jair Bolsonaro remains in the lead.
我们看到了入侵
We are seeing invasions
在保护土地上,
on protected lands,
以及对土著居民的暗♥杀♥。
and the assassination of Indigenous people.
土著领袖声称这一波袭击
Indigenous leaders claim that this wave of attacks
正受到博尔索纳罗仇恨言论的煽动。
is being incited by Bolsonaro’s hateful rhetoric.
SÉRGIO:对于生活在这里的人来说,巴西梦
SÉRGIO: For those who live here, the Brazilian dream
就是拥有一些土地,并以此为生。
is to own some land, and make your living from it.
我今年49岁,
I’m 49 years old,
我这辈子都在为别人的土地干活
and I’ve spent my whole life working other people’s land.
SÉRGIO:我总是说总有一天我会有自己的。
SÉRGIO: I’ve always said someday I’ll get my own.
先挖那个。
Dig that one first.
SÉRGIO:我不能停止喝水。
SÉRGIO: I can’t stop drinking water.
这么热你会死的。
This heat could kill you.
我们刚坐下,就得起来了。
We just sat down and already have to get up.
在森林里就不一样了。
It’s different in the forest.
那里比较凉爽。
It’s cooler there.
森林不是这样的。
The forest isn’t like this.
SÉRGIO:当你感受到周围的苦难,
SÉRGIO: When you feel the suffering around you,
你开始意识到需要改变什么。
you begin to realize what needs to change.
Uru-eu-wau-wau。
The Uru-eu-wau-wau.
他们不耕种或创造任何东西。
They don’t farm or create anything.
他们只是住在那里。
They just live there.
所以,我认为它划分得很差。
So, I think it’s poorly divided.
妈妈,你摆好桌子了吗?
Mom, did you set the table?
桌子快准备好了。
The table is almost ready.
我妈妈去农村的时候我总是很害怕。
I always get scared when my mom goes to the villages.
我所能要求的就是她要小心。
All I can ask is for her to be careful.
我知道这是她毕生的事业,但我一直很担心。
I know it’s her life’s work, but I’m constantly worried.
嗯。
Hmm.
有时候我觉得她都没意识到。
Sometimes I don’t even think she realizes.
嗯。
Hmm.
她总是开车穿过伐木工小镇
She’s always driving through logger towns,
她不受欢迎的地方。
where she isn’t welcome.
如果她迟到了,我们又没有她的消息,
When she’s running late and we don’t hear from her,
我只能往最坏的方面想。
I’m left thinking the worst.
我不会生活在恐惧之中。
I don’t live with fear.
我唯一害怕的就是我的孩子会出事。
The only thing I’m scared of is something happening to my kids.
但我不害怕伐木者或土地掠夺者。
But I’m not scared of loggers, or land grabbers.
-我不怕美洲虎。-但你应该害怕。
– I’m not scared of jaguars. – But you should be.
你应该更加小心。
You should be more careful.
我是认真的。
I’m serious.
我们刚刚收到消息,雅伊尔·博索纳罗
We’ve just received news that Jair Bolsonaro
被选为巴西总统
has been elected President of Brazil.
祝贺巴西当选总统。
Congratulations to the President Elect of Brazil.
由数百万巴西人♥民♥主选举产生,
Democratically elected by millions of Brazilians,
遥遥领先。
with a significant lead.
——Bolsonaro !——Bolsonaro !
– Bolsonaro! – Bolsonaro!
他们称这里为森林保护区的边界。
They call this the border of the protected forest.
知道我们被认为是罪犯,真让我恶心,
It makes me sick knowing we’re considered criminals,
好像我们才是伤害国家的人。
like we’re the ones hurting the country.
巴西的每条路都是这样建造的。
Every road in Brazil was created like this.
先是电锯,然后是拖拉机。
First with a chainsaw, then a tractor.
最终政♥府♥会支持我们,
Eventually the government will support us,
但只有在我们完成了初始工作之后。
but only after we’ve done the initial work.
巴西和许多其他国家就是这样诞生的。
This is how Brazil was created, and many other countries too.
看看这森林砍伐。
Look at this deforestation.
他们要我现在就打电♥话♥给他们。
They want me to call them now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!