Paddington.
你还不知道伦敦什么样吗?
Don’t you know your London?
我来切开吧
Shall l carve?

家庭生活才是最重要的啊
lt’s family life that’s important.
你成家了吗 年轻人?
Do you have a family, young man?
没有 但我哥哥成家了
No. My big brother did.
那你没有爸爸妈妈吗?
Didn’t you have a Daddy and a Mummy, then?
没有 但我哥哥有
No. My brother had them.
这就有点不公平了 你们可以一人一个的
That’s a bit unfair. You could’ve had one each.
很抱歉我得休息了 孩子她爸 我的腿像木块一样僵硬了
MOTHER: l’m sorry to have to rest, Dad, but my legs feel like lumps of wood.
啊 谢天谢地 我赶在你巡逻的时候找到你了 医生
LORD FORTNUM: Well, thank goodness l caught you on your rounds, Doctor.
你打算为我做些什么 什么呢?
What are you going to do for me? What?

Mmm.

Take, um,
6颗这种药片 每半英里用一颗
six of these pills. One every half mile.
哦 但我做不到 我住的地方离这里就半英里
Oh, but l can’t do that, l only live a mile away.
这是海德公园 不是吗?
This is Hyde Park, isn’t it?
是的 那恐怕你得搬远点了
Yes. Well, then you’ll have to move further out, l’m afraid.
不 我和你说吧 我会绕远路回家的
No. l’ll tell you what, l’ll take the long road home.
这就对了 妙极了!
That’s the ticket. Splendid !
我不知道该对你说些什么好了 医生
l don’t know what to say to you, Doctor.
就说:“医生 这些要多少钱?”
Say, “Doctor, how much will that be?”
医生 这些要多少钱?
Doctor, how much will that be?
要18枚战前几尼
That’ll be 18 post-war guineas,
最多可以减价到三到六几尼
marked down to three and six in the last bargain budget.
嘿 这里!
Oi, here!
失陪一下好吗
Will you excuse me?
你是布鲁斯马丁上尉吗
Are you Captain Bules Martin?
是的
Yes.
请在这签字 这条线上 先生 可以了
Just sign there, sir, on that line. Here we are.
谢谢
Thank you.
啊!吃午餐呢 -你想一起吗
Ah ! Luncheon. -Ah, would you care to join me?
当然 当然
Yes, certainly, certainly.
如果这里是摄政公园 那…
lf this is Regent’s Park, then. . .
大理石拱门一定是朝南的
Marble Arch must lie to the south.
爸爸!
Dad !
先生 我这里有一张你妻子的死亡证明
What l have here, sir,is your wife’s death certificate.
哦 谢谢你 -哦 天呐
Oh, thank you. -Oh, dear!
好吧 这倒是个不错的死亡方式
There! Well, it was a lovely way to go.
但是我的妈妈还活着!
But Mummy’s alive!
恐怕并不是这样 亲爱的
l’m afraid not, dear.
读这个让我觉得很滑稽
lt makes me feel all funny to read it.
不!
No!
不!告诉他们不是这样 阿兰
No! Tell them no, Alan.
不! – 你要振作起来清醒一点!
No! -Pull yourself together!
我很清醒!我们都很清醒!
l am together. We are!
我希望你叫我亚瑟 你想要什么药都可以找我
l want you to call me Arthur and come to me for every little plaster.
但是妈妈还活着
But Mum’s alive!
好吧 亲爱的 我认为 根据权利 我是应该…
Well, l thought l was, dear. By rights, l should be,
这里可是白纸黑字 你怎么能确定呢
but how can you tell if it’s here in black and white?
把它给我
Give it to me.
我应该这么做吗 孩子她爸? 给她看这个只会让她更伤心
l shouldn’t, should l, Dad? lt’ll only upset her to read it.
把它给我 亲爱的 我会把它和其他东西一起放在安全的地方的
Give it to me, dear. l’ll put it somewhere safe with all the others.
和健康卡放在一起
With the health cards.
听着 弗莱顿夫人 你没有什么问题
Look, Mrs Frereton, there is nothing wrong with you.
好了 你真是个好心善良的男孩
Now then, you’re a nice, kind boy.
先生 看起来您妻子还活着才是问题所在
lt’s your wife being alive that seems to be all the trouble, sir.
我很抱歉 -啊
l’m sorry. -Ah.
噢 我很抱歉 我们不想惹麻烦
Oh, l’m sorry, we don’t want to cause any trouble.
噢听着 母亲 嗯
Oh, now listen, Mum. . .
佩妮
Penny!
不要和护士争吵 亲爱的
Don’t argue with the nurse, dear.
她一定知道什么才是对我们好的
She’s bound to know best, what’s best for us.
我需要躺下还是怎样?
Do l lie down or anything?
我希望你看待这件事的角度是
The way, the way l’d like you to look at it is this.
你也许失去了一个妻子 先生 但你获得了一张证明文件啊
You may have lost a wife, sir, but you’ve gained a certificate.
如果你细心对待那些证明文件的话 你现在应该已经有一整套证明文件了
l expect you’ve got the set now, if you haven’t been careless with them.
我确实希望我们不会粗心对待我们的证明文件
l do hope we haven’t been careless with our papers,
出生证明 结婚证明 死亡证明
birth, marriage, death. . .
还有毕业证书 -啊对!
And school. -Ah !
母亲有她的毕业证书
Mum got her school.
父亲 在你把证书都送走前 可以给我看看吗
Father, can you let me see them all before you send them off?
我想把它们拿在一起
l would just like to, to hold them all together,
把它们浏览一遍
look through them.
证书并不是很多 不是吗
Not much, is it?
哦亲爱的 亲爱的
Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
自从那件事起 我们变得快乐了许多
And we’ve all been so much happier since that. . .
好吧 起码我还可以保持快乐
Oh, well, at least l can still keep cheerful.
正是如此 母亲
That’s the style, Mum.
这就对了
That’s the hammer.
前进吧
Forward.
嘿!
LORD FORTNUM: Hello!
我的上帝 我感受到煤气表了
My dear God, gas metres!
我能听到我身体里的先令,感受到煤气表在我的腿上了
l can hear them shilling in the slot. Gas metres on a lord’s legs.
Belgravia(伦敦上流住♥宅♥区)! 在我变成房♥子之前我必须找到那儿
Belgravia! l must find Belgravia before l turn.
就我目前所知 我可能在其他省份
For all l know, l may even now be in the provinces.
有好心人会为我指引正确的方向吗? 向导!你在哪儿!
Will someone kindly set me on the right road to Belgravia? A guide! A guide!
我需要一个向导来帮我!
My freehold for a guide!
哈 多么美好的夜晚 多么美妙的一顿饭
MARTlN: Ah, what a lovely evening. Splendid meal.
正是 饭后小酌一杯?
SHELTER MAN: Yes, care for an after-dinner drink?
噢 太感谢了 来一杯
Well, thank you very much, yes.
给我吧 让我试试
No. Here, let me have a try.
干杯!
Cheers!
在这儿之前你是干什么的?
What were you doing before this, then?
其实我原来在军队里 是一名上尉
l was in the army, actually. l’m a Captain.
可以啊!在什么军团?
Oh, l say! What regiment?
我们并不知晓 这是官方机密
Oh, we didn’t know, due to the Official Secrets Act.
但从我的帽徽上可以辨认出 是皇家骑兵团【房♥屋骑兵】
But from what l can make of my cap badge, it was the Household Cavalry.
也就是说你是看守房♥子的咯?
Did you have to be a householder?
哦上帝 不是这样的!当然不是!虽说的确有那个义务
Oh, good lord, no, no! No. lt did help for a commission.
但我们所看守的房♥子不是普通房♥子
No, the household that we’re referring to
而是白金汉宫 我们则是守卫白金汉宫的骑兵
is the Buckingham Palace household. We did all the cavalry for them.
是吗?他们好高贵啊!
Did you? They’re splendid !
当敌人投下了…时 全都被摧毁了
All destroyed, of course, when they dropped the. . .
天哪!
Oh !
#上帝会拯救我们亲爱的女王
# God save our gracious Queen
#高贵的女王永世长存
# Long live our noble Queen
#上帝会拯救我们的女王…#
# God save our Queen. . . #
快停下!我们不再唱这首歌♥了
No, no, no! We don’t sing that any longer.
不唱了吗? -对 我们现在唱
You don’t? -No, we sing now that
上帝应该拯救在雷顿斯通大街393A号♥的埃塞尔·史罗克女士
God should save Mrs Ethel Shroake of 393A High Street, Leytonstone.
嗯?
Oh.
在英格兰仍然存活的20人之中
Of the twenty people who are known to be left alive in England,
她是下一个王位继承者
she stands next in line to the throne, you know.
嘿!
Mmm. -l say!
你真有福气 现在依然有人联♥系♥你 有电♥话♥就已经很幸运了
You’re lucky to be still connected, huh? Bit of luck to have the phone.
只是铃♥声♥而已 它们令我崩溃 真的太令人抓狂了!
l’ve only got the bells, boy. Drive me mad, they do, they drive me mad !

Aye.
那是政♥府♥官员吗?
Hey, is that the authorities?
喂!喂!继续走!
Hey! Hey! Keep moving !
不管有没有房♥子!继续走!
No building whatever! Keep moving !
不管有没有房♥子!继续走!继续走!
No building whatever! Keep moving ! Keep moving !
我有证据!我有证据!
l have the proof! l have the proof!
看!细菌武器的证据!
Look! The proof of germ warfare, boy.
他们把武器泡在了细菌里 对吧?他们把武器泡在了细菌里
They dip the weapons in germs, you see. They dip the weapons in the germs.
如果他们在这个战争中幸存 你知道
And then if they survive the, you know. . .
如果你是幸存者 你知道吧 你会对着一堆肉举手投降
lf you survive that, you see, you go down with the measles.
打扰一下 女士
Uh, excuse me, madam.
是谁预定了这个电♥话♥?
Uh, which one of you ordered a business telephone?
肯定是我 -啊?
Both of me. -Huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!