法国 1940年5月
FRANCE – MAY 1940
他这到底是在弄给谁看啊
Who the hell’s he trying to kid?
喂 阿布维尔
Hello, Abbeville?
要是你不能联♥系♥到梅兹 那就联♥系♥巴黎
If you cannot connect me with Metz, get me Paris.
我不介意的 但快点 当然 我们会等
I don’t mind, but hurry. Of course, we’ll wait.
是增援部队吗 长官
Reinforcements, sir?
你为什么不改行去当个小丑呢
Why don’t you cut out the clowning?
我吗 长官 我做了什么
Me, sir? What have I done?
别再让我看见你在我的飞机场上做胜利翻滚
Don’t ever let me see you doing a victory roll over my airfield again.
我认为那会鼓舞老百姓的情绪
I thought it would buck up the civilians.
看在上帝的份上 杰米动动脑子
Oh, for God’s sake, Jamie, give your brain a chance.
下士 马上补充燃料
Corporal! Refuel them immediately.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
反正 他把我鼻子打出血来了
So anyway, he hit me and made me nose bleed.
下士 我可不在乎你的血
Corporal, I don’t mean with your blood.
我回敬了他几拳
I gave him a couple of socks.
并且加满弹♥药♥
And rearm them.
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
嗨 哈维 琼柏到哪儿去了
Hello, Harvey. Where’s Jumbo?
昨晚上了失踪名单
Posted missing last night.
你现在是指挥官了
You acting C.O.?
哦 是啊 什么
Oh, yeah. Of what?
只有五架可用的飞机 没有备用物资 失去联络
Five serviceable aircraft, no spares, no contact.
当我们准备降落时才知道那些混♥蛋♥要袭击我们
First we knew the bastards had overrun us was when we tried to land.
是的 我听得非常清楚
Yes, I hear you very well.
什么
What?
你确定吗 他们已经到了色当
Are you sure? They are at Sedan?
如果我们中间有人听不懂 我可以解释一下
For the benefit of the uneducated among us, I shall translate.
我们的朋友不相信色当已经陷落 但是我相信
Our chum can’t believe that Sedan’s fallen. I can.
没用了 他们会在一小时后到这 我们必须马上离开
It’s no use. They’ll be here in half an hour. We must leave immediately.
是啊 我们快离开吧
Yes, let’s get the hell out of it.
去哪儿 长官
Where to, sir?
你为什么不跟着我去弄明白呢 快来吧 笨蛋
Why don’t you follow me and find out? Come on, idiots!
阿布维尔 除非他们在我们离开之前到这儿
Abbeville. Unless they’ve got there before us.
把那东西移开 我们就带这些出发
Get that Bowser out of here. We’ll go with what we’ve got.
好吧 别管行李了 马上出发
All right, forget your kit. Let’s move.
停车
Brakes on!
用上所有的运输工具 带这些人离开
Get all the transports you can, and try and get the men out of here.
所有军士马上到我这集♥合♥
All NCOs report to me immediately!
你知道如何处理那些不能飞的了吗
You know what to do with the lame ducks?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
炸♥弹♥已放下
Chocks away.
所有人 到这来
All the erks over here!
往机翼上 淹没引擎罩
Over the wing! Flood the cowling!
多倒点
Plenty of it.
好了 站开点 到卡车上去
Right, stand clear. Into the trucks.
快点 我们时间不够了
Come on, we haven’t got all day!
致盟军空军部长
To the Permanent Secretary of State for Air.
长官 我非常荣幸接到
Sir, I have the honor to refer to the very serious calls
最近发出的旨在阻止德军
which have recently been made upon Fighter Command
入侵英伦三岛的命令
in an attempt to stem the German invasion of the continent.
我希望并且坚信 我们的军队最终会在法国和比利时取得胜利
I hope and believe that our armies may yet be victorious in France and Belgium.
但是我们也要面对会被击败的可能性
But we have to face the possibility that they may be defeated.
既然这样 我想没有人会否
In this case, I presume
英国仍要继续战斗
that there is no one who would deny that England should fight on,
即使欧洲大♥陆♥的其它部分
Even though the remainder of the continent of Europe
被德国人所统治
is dominated by the Germans.
因此我必须要求不要再派飞行员过海峡了
I must therefore request that not one more fighter be sent across the Channel.
如果为了支援法国而铤而走险
If the home defense is drained away
削弱了本土的防御措施
in desperate attempts to remedy the situation in France,
那么在法国的失败将导致
defeat in France will involve the final, complete,
这个国家最终完全无法挽回的失败
and irremediable defeat of this country.
我很荣幸长官 您恭顺的部下
I have the honor to be, sir, your obedient servant,
H.C.T 道丁
H.C.T. Dowding.
空军上将 道丁 长官
Air Chief Marshal Dowding, sir.
你知不知道 道丁 这会让我们处于什么样的境地
You do realize, Dowding, the position this puts us in?
我了解到法国人被允许加入这个飞行中队
I realize that the French have been promised these squadrons.
邱吉尔亲自答应的
By Churchill personally.
他向法国总理作出了承诺
He’s given the French Prime Minister his word.
道丁你真的认为邱吉尔得看到这份信吗
You do appreciate, Dowding, that Churchill will have to see this?
这正是我写它的原因
That’s why I wrote it.
这里是BBC在为您广播
This is the BBC Home Service. Here is the news.
今天下午在议会下院 邱吉尔首相说
In the House of Commons this afternoon, the Prime Minister, Mr. Churchill, said,
戴高乐将军所说的法国战役已经结束了
What General Weygand called the Battle of France is over.
大不列颠之战才刚刚开始
The Battle of Britain is about to begin.
向右看齐
Eyes right!
欢迎您 将军
I welcome you, General.
谢谢你 凯瑟林
Thank you, Kesselring.
-我亲爱的冯克 -将军
– My dear Fink. – General.
-一切就绪 -我们准备好了 将军
– Everything all right? – We are ready, General.
好吧 先生们 那么继续
Very well, gentlemen, then forward.
全体注意
Everybody! Attention!
警戒 注意
Guard! Attention!
全体注意
Everybody! Attention!
向右看齐
Eyes right!
向前看
Everybody out!
稍息
Raise the barrier.
立正
Attention!
如果还要我检阅轰炸机 凯瑟林
If I have to inspect one more bomber, Kesselring
我就不会推荐你的提名
I won’t recommend you for promotion.
-可以结束检阅了吗 -当然
– May I finish the inspection? – Certainly.
长官
Thanks, sir.
祝您回程愉快
Have a pleasant journey.
英国人注定不会是我们的敌人
England is not our natural enemy.
你也听到了吧
You heard him say it.
这次他错了
This time he’s wrong.
他们完全没有抵抗实力了
They’re on their knees. They’re finished.
这机会千载难逢啊
We’ll never have a chance like this again.
完全是废话
It’s ridiculous!
废话 你敢这么说 那完全是场灾难
Ridiculous? It’s a catastrophe.
冯·李奇特男爵阁下
Baron von Richter.
元首现在可以会见你了
The Fuehrer will see you now, sir.
英国大使♥馆♥ 瑞士
BRITISH EMBASSY – SWITZERLAND
亲爱的麦克斯
My dear Max!
真高兴看到你这么快就回瑞士了
How lovely to see you back in Switzerland so soon.
一小时前我直接从柏林出发的
I came straight from Berlin an hour ago.
-大使先生现在要见您 长官 -谢谢
– The ambassador will see you now, sir. – Thank you.
失陪了
Excuse me, please.
大卫爵士 我接到指示
Sir David, I’m again instructed to emphasize
再次重申 元首希望避免更多的流血
that the Fuehrer wishes to avoid further bloodshed.
英国并不是我们注定的敌人
England is not our natural enemy,
他可以保全大英帝国
and he offers guarantees for the British Empire
如果你们不干涉德国在欧洲的事务
if you give Germany a free hand in Europe.
戈林和他的德国空军想要把炸平伦敦
Goering and his Luftwaffe would like to flatten London
作为入侵的序曲
as a prelude to invasion.
你要两块方糖 是吗
It’s two lumps you take, isn’t it?
你们的军队在敦克尔克 他们把武器都扔了 还能剩下什么
What’s left of your army abandoned its weapons at Dunkirk.
你们毫无防守之力 纯粹是在拖时间
You’re defenseless and just playing for time.
我们知道你们在华盛顿的动作
We know the moves you’re making in Washington.
我也知道美国不会马上参战
and we know the Americans won’t be drawn in.
他们驻伦敦的大使♥馆♥给了你们两个星期的时间
Their embassy in London gives you two weeks.
你怎么不说了
So what’s stopping you?
瞧 大卫 元首非常通情达理 他提供保证
Look, David, the Fuehrer is being very reasonable. He offers guarantees.
经验表明你们元首的保证 保证不了任何东西
Experience shows the Fuehrer’s guarantees guarantee nothing.
那邱吉尔呢 我们最近一次提出投降要求后 听到的是什么回应
And what about Churchill? After our last appeal, what do we hear?
我们将在海滩上与他们战斗
We will fight them on the beaches.
-用什么战斗 -温斯顿有时会很激动
– With what? – Winston gets carried away sometimes.
有着水一般的勇气
With liquid courage.
他们这么告诉我的
So they tell me.
很显然 你不了解他
Clearly you don’t know him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!