通知
Your attention, please.
美国航♥空♥公♥司♥飞往西部的
Announcing the departure of American Airlines
9号♥航♥班♥马上就要起飞了
westbound Flight 9.
9号♥航♥班♥现在在三号♥门登机 马上就要起飞
Flight 9 now loading at Gate 3 for immediate departure.
-什么事 先生 -有飞往波恩城的吗
-Yes, sir? -You got anything going to Boone City?
有三架班机 但没有位置了
Boone City, three daily flights, but there’s no space available.
-你愿意预订吗 -是的
-Would you care to make a reservation? -Yes, I would.
-请问你的名字是 -代瑞 D-E-R-R-Y 弗莱德
-Your name, please? -Derry. D-E-R-R-Y. Fred.
要等多长时间
How long will it be?
我们可以在19号♥让你上37航♥班♥
We can probably get you on Flight 37 on the 19th.
我不能等那么久
The 19th? See, listen, I can’t wait that long.
我刚从国外回来 想马上回家
I just got back from oversea. I wanna get home.
等候的旅客很多
I’m sorry. There’s a waiting list.
我安排了在这儿取票
My secretary made arrangements to have my tickets here.
我的名字是吉布森 乔治·H·吉布森
My name is Gibbons. George H. Gibbons.
-它们就在这儿 -谢谢
-Yes, they’re right here. -Thank you.
-我们可以称量你的行李吗 -对不起
-May we weigh your baggage, please? -Yes, uh, excuse me.
-请把它们放在那儿 -对不起
-Put them right there, please. -Sorry.
你可以去空中交通管制部试试 上尉
You might try the ATC, Captain.
空中交通管制部 它们在哪儿
ATC, where are they?
候机室外面 穿过机场
Out the terminal to your right and across the field.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的行李超重了16磅
You have 16 pounds excess baggage, Mr. Gibbons.
没关系 多少钱
Oh, that’s all right. How much is it?
好 先生
Right, sir.
放松 伙计
At ease, men.
93航♥班♥ 93航♥班♥前往丹佛 旧金山和西雅图
Flight 93. Flight 93. For Denver, San Francisco and Seattle.
那航♥班♥已经取消了 等待进一步通知
That flight has been canceled until further notice.
-什么事 -你们有飞机去底特律吗
-Yeah. -You got anything for Detroit?
-没有 克利夫兰怎么样 -克利夫兰
-Nope, how about Cleveland? -Cleveland?
好吧
Okay.
-填一下这个 -我要去克利夫兰
-Fill this out. -Guess I’m going to Cleveland.
-那是个不错的城镇 -是的 但我住在底特律
-It’s a nice town. -Yeah, but Detroit’s where I live.
军士 搭飞机去波恩城行不行
Sarge, what’s the chances of a ride to Boone City?
你有命令吗
You got orders?
-当然 -好
-Sure. -Okay.
我现在没有事 只填一下这个
I haven’t got anything now, but fill this out,
如果有事的话 我会给你电♥话♥
I’ll call you if anything comes up.
好吧 我想我得等着了
Okay, I guess I’ll wait.
我需要两个人帮我
Guys, I need a couple of men to give me
把这个抬出去到飞机上
a hand with this out to a plane.
-好吧 -我们走吧
-Okay. -Hey, come on. Let’s go.
我们走吧 嗯
Let’s go, huh?
我敢打赌这东西有一吨♥重
I bet this thing weighs a ton.
出什么事了 累了还是怎么了
What’s the matter, sailor? Tired or something?
好吧 我们走吧 这边
Okay, let’s go. Out this way.
伙计们 轻松走下台阶吧
Fellas, take it easy down the stairs.
-拿到了 -是的
-Got it? -Yeah.
你去那里 嘿 看 大伙们
There you go. Hey, look out, fellas.
-轻松走下台阶吧 -哦 我的背很痛
-Take it easy going down the stairs. -Oh, my aching back.
代瑞
Derry.
-代瑞 弗莱德·代瑞上尉 -来了
-Derry. Captain Fred Derry. -Oh! Coming.
-潘瑞诗 侯默·潘瑞诗 -这儿
-Parrish. Homer Parrish. -Here.
-你是代瑞 -是的
-You Derry? -Yeah.
-潘瑞诗 -是的
-Parrish? -Right.
接到一个基地的电♥话♥
Got a call from Baseops.
有一架B-17起飞去波恩城
There’s a B-17 taking off for Boone City.
会停很多站
You’ll have a long ride. She’s making a lot of stops.
但你能在明天下午抵达
You’ll get there tomorrow. That suit you?
-那很好 -好吧 在这儿签字
-Sure, that’s swell. -Okay, sign here.
孩子 能回家当然很高兴
Boy, it sure is great to be going home.
-这边走 水手 -在这上面签字
-Here you go, sailor. -Sign on the dotted…
我来帮你写吧
I’ll do it for you.
你以为我不会写自己的名字
What’s the matter? Think I can’t spell my own name?
不 我 我只是以为
No, I… I just thought that…
我知道 军士 谢谢
I know, sarge. Thanks.
你们最好快点出来
Hey, Joe. You better hurry up out there,
她马上就要起飞了
because she’s taking off soon.
是的 谢谢 来吧 水手
Right, thanks. Come on, sailor.
-你的东西在哪儿 -在这
-Where’s your stuff? -Right here.
对不起 下士
Excuse us, corporal.
-波恩城是你的家乡 水手 -是 上尉
-Boone City your home, sailor? -Yes, sir, captain.
别叫军衔了 伙计 我退伍了
Forget the rank, chum. I’m out.
-你住在波恩城的哪里 -在17号♥街西边
-Whereabouts do you live in Boone? -Over on West 17th Street.
-知道杰克逊高中在哪儿吗 -当然
-You know where Jackson High is? -Sure.
-直走 -就在从那儿过去两个街区
-Go ahead. -Well, it’s just a couple of blocks past it.
-你好 军士 -你好
-Hi, sarge. -How are you?
-我的名字是弗莱德·代瑞 -艾尔 史蒂芬森
-My name’s Fred Derry. -Al Stephenson.
-这是侯默 你姓什么 侯默 -潘瑞诗
-And this is Homer… What is it, Homer? -Parrish.
-很高兴认识你们 -很高兴认识你 中士
-Glad to know you. -Glad to know you, sarge.
-你也是波恩的 -是的 当然
-You from Boone too? -Yeah, sure I am.
-你离家有多久了 -两个世纪了
-How long since you’ve been home? -Oh, a couple of centuries.
我们坐在无线电隔间里起飞
We’ll sit in the radio compartment until the takeoff…
然后我们进到驾驶舱里
…then we’ll get in the nose
好好看一看我们的美国
and get a nice view of the good old U.S.A.
好的
Okay.
看那个 看下面那些汽车
Boy, oh, boy. Hey, look at that. Look at those automobiles down there.
你能很清楚地看到它们 你还能看到人
You can see them so plain, you can even see the people in them.
是的 看起来我们像是在地图上飞一样
Yeah, looks like we’re flying by road map.
这是你第一次坐这样的飞机吗
Is this your first ride in one of these?
这是我第一次坐飞机
Heh, yeah, this is my first plane ride.
我见过很多次飞行 好吧
I saw plenty of flying, all right.
我曾经在CV上 那是一艘航母
I was on a CV. That’s a flattop.
但我从不知道从上面看下去这么美
But I never knew things looked so pretty from up here.
当然很美
Sure is beautiful.
我从不那么想 这以前是我的办公室
I never thought so. This used to be my office.
-你是投弹手 是不是 -是的
-Bombardier, weren’t you? -Yeah.
投弹孔就在那儿
That’s where the bombsight was.
我有很多时间跪在那儿
I spent a lot of time on my knees up there.
-祈祷吗 -是的 也做那个
-Praying? -Heh, yeah, that too.
-抽烟吗 侯默 -谢谢 没关系 我能做
-Cigarette, Homer? -Thanks. It’s all right, I can get it.
给 我有火柴 上尉
Here, I’ve got a match, captain.
谢谢
Thanks.
-谢谢 -有人迷信吗
-Thank you. -Anybody superstitious?
-没有 来吧 -嗯 我迷信
-No, no, go ahead. -Well, I am.
孩子 你应该看我怎么样开一瓶啤酒
Boy, you ought to see me open a bottle of beer.
-你没什么可担心的 -谢谢
-Well, then you got nothing to worry about. -Thanks.
我想你一定经过很多次战斗
I guess you saw a lot of action.
不 我没见过太多战争
No, I didn’t see much of the war.
我是说 你们这些家伙干的那些事情
I mean, the way you fellas did.
你自残肢体逃避兵役
You trying to kid the Army?
不 我在甲板下面的修理厂工作
No, I was stationed in the repair shop below decks.
哦 我经过了一场恶战
Oh, I was in plenty of battles.
但我连一个日本鬼子也没看见
But I never saw a Jap
连一发向我射来的子弹也没见过
or heard a shell coming at me.
当我们下沉的时候 我所知道的只是
When we were sunk, all I know is there was
有很多火和爆♥炸♥
a lot of fire and explosions.
我正在船舷上和外面工作 然后我就被烧着了
And I was ordered topsides and overboard, and I was burned.
当我想起我是在一艘巡洋舰上 我的双手已经没有了
When I came to, I was on a cruiser and my hands were off.
在那之后一切就容易了
After that, I had it easy.
-容易 -我是那么说的
-Easy? -That’s what I said.
他们把我照顾的很好
They took care of me fine.
他们教我如何使用这些钩子
They trained me to use these things.
我能拨电♥话♥ 我能开车
I can dial telephones, I can drive a car,
我甚至还能把硬币放到点唱机里去
I can even put nickels in a jukebox.
我很好 只是
I’m all right. But, uh…
只是什么 水手
But what, sailor?

Well…
嗯 你瞧 我以前有一个女朋友
Well, you see, I’ve got a girl.
她知道你发生了什么吗
She knows what happened to you, doesn’t she?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!