it’ll never be the same.
我能预见到
I’ll see to that.
是 太太
Yes, missus.
创世纪 开始
“Genesis. In the beginning…”
开始
In the beginning…
这儿 这个词是这儿
Here, this word here, “the.”
那是狡猾 机警
That’s tricky. Now, these letters “t-h.”
无论何时你看见他们
Whenever you see them…
洁净你的双手 罪人们
“…cleanse your hands, ye sinners…
心怀二意的人们 净化你们的心灵
“And purify your hearts, ye double-minded.
被折磨 悲哀 哭泣
“Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep.
让你的笑声变成了悲哀
“Let your laughter be turned to mourning,
和你的快乐变成忧伤
“and your joy to heaviness.”
雅各书 第四章 第八至九篇
James 4, chapter 8 and 9.
随我翻到雅各书第一章
Turn with me, if you would, to James 1.
握着耶♥和♥华♥的恩惠
Holding on to the goodness of the lord.
在他去陪伴上帝之前 我曾对本说
I spoke to Ben, before he went on to be with the lord.
他觉得你作为一个农场工人会对我们家庭更有用
He felt you’d be more useful to our family as a field hand.
我很抱歉 纳特
I’m sorry, nat.
现在 你要从这开始
Now, you gonna start here,
你要去远一点的地方开始工作
and you’re gonna work your way down yonder.
而我会在这里 明白吗?
And I’ll be right over here. You hear?

Ah!
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
我已经不省人事了 除非我有看见
I had fainted, unless I had believed to see,
上帝的善良
the goodness of the lord
在我们生活的土地上
in the land of the living.
等待上帝的到来
Wait on the lord,
要变的善良勇敢
be of good courage,
他会使你的内心强大
and he shall strengthen thine heart.
等会 我说
Wait, I say,
依靠上帝
on the lord.
让我们低下我们的头颅
Let us bow our heads.
萨姆 那是你姐姐?
Sam, that sister of yours,
真是能成为个好老婆
gonna make a fine wife indeed.
我说的是真的
It’s been a true blessing
看着她变成一个女人
seeing her develop into the woman that she is.
这可是个美好的祝福
It’d be an even better blessing
看她和她的母亲
seein’ her and momma
她们把脚放在他桌子下而不是我的
put their feet under his table instead of mine.
我得说
I gotta say,
萨姆 你的奴隶确信知道怎么守规矩
Sam, your slaves sure do know how to behave.
每次我来都令我印象深刻
I’m impressed with them every time I come around.
好的 他们当中有个牧师
Well, they god fearin’. One of them’s a preacher.
没人告诉我
No one’s gotta tell you
干旱的日子真是太难熬了
the times are tough with the drought.
在这个国家对白人来说变得更艰难了
It’s gettin’ harder for the whites in this county
要给他们的黑人奴隶吃好穿好
to clothe and feed their niggers good.
这些关于暴♥动♥的谈论
Talks of insurrection
让白人家伙感到害怕
got folks scared.
我觉得人们应该付出更好的工资报酬
I think people might pay good money
可以让这些人能更冷静些
to have them calm down a bit.
特别是一个他们自己人
Especially by one of their own.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你看见一个黑鬼从这跑过吗?
You seen a nigger run past here?
我睡着了没看见
Naw. Then again i doze off for a few.
你看见了吗 孩子?
What about you, boy?
最好现在不要撒谎 你骗不过我的
Best not lie now. I know when y’all’s lyin’.
没有 先生
No, sir.
两个比尔琼斯地方的
Couple of niggers went missin’
黑鬼不见了今天早上
off bill Johnson’s place this mornin’.
说是在逃跑之前
Say they raised up on an overseer
他们举起了工头
before they took off.
好的 看见什么就告诉我
All right, you see somethin’ let us know.
好的
Will do.

Giddyup.
你把这里结束了 我去广场里面
You finish up here, I’ll go square up inside.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
夫人 杨斯掉了这个
Ma’am. The youngin’, he dropped this a step back.
谢谢
Thank ya.
你在干什么那?
Whatcha think you’re doin’?
他只是…你和我妻子说话了
He was just tryin’… You spoke to my wife.
你主人在那?
Where’s your owner, boy?
问你话那
I asked you a question.
你最好收起你的棍子来
You best goin’ to put that stick down now!
我要找警长了
I want the sheriff.
这个家伙羞辱了我
his boy assaulted me!
他羞辱了我妻子
He assaulted my wife!
我要指控他
And I’m bringin’ charges!
弗洛伊德警长?
Sheriff Floyd?
好的 他归你了 如果你喜欢
All right, you fetch him if you like.
但同时我数三下
But in the meantime i will give you
你把棍子放下来
to the count of three to put your stick down
在我给你一些真实的指控之前
before I give you some real charges
让他回到这里
to give him when he gets here.
你威胁我
You threatnin’ me?

One.

Two.
走吧 带着孩子
C’mon, get the boy.
回家
Let’s get home.
我们的玉米很甜
We got sweet corn!
来吧 来点玉米粉
C’mon now! Get your grits!
我们这玉米很甜
We got sweet corn here.
看一看
Here you go.
在这的这个
And this one here!
强壮如牛
Strong as an ox!
虽然不起眼 但是年轻的体内流动着活力的种子
Nothin’ but good seed flowin’ from this here buck.
看看他们的牙齿
Look at them teeth. Huh?
我将开始拍卖♥♥
I’ll start him out at…
两百
200.
一百五
150?
拜托了 我还得在这接着混那
C’mon now, I gotta make a living here, gents.
一百?七十五?
100? 75?
成交 带走吧
Sold! Get outta here.
给他套上束具 带那个女过来
Put a yoke on him. Bring her up here.
现在 大家可以考虑下这个标致的乡下妞
Now, consider this comely wench.
不超过十八岁
Not a day over 18.
好吧 我从一百七十五元开始起拍
All right, I’ll start her off at 175.
我出一百七十五元 还有出价的吗?
I got 175. Do I hear two?
现在出价两百二十五了
Now we’re talkin’! Do I got 225?
主人 那个乡下女孩可以当作礼物送给
Massa, that wench there sure would make
凯瑟琳小姐
a good weddin’ gift for miss Catherine.
两百二十五
225!
你一直在说小姐在问你
You keep sayin’ she been askin’.
你出两百五吗?
Do I hear 250?
她看着十分年轻 如果你问我的话
She looks right young, if you ask me.
快点!
C’mon now.
对的 先生 她很年轻 给我两百五
You right, sir, she young. Gimme 250.
但是如果跟对人的话
C’mon. But with the right teacher,
一个像这样的姑娘? – 两百五
a wench like that? – 250.
可以工作很长一段时间了
Could be workin’ a long time.
两百七十五元
There it is! 275?
主人 我们应该
Massa, sure would be a shame to watch her
用一个低价买♥♥了她
go to waste for such a low price.
你知道个屁
And what the hell would you know about
什么是高什么是低?
what’s a little and what’s a lot, huh?
我不知道你最近怎么了
I don’t know what’s gotten into you lately,
但不论是什么 你最好放弃
but whatever it is, you better quit.
你看见我看到的了吗?
Are you seein’ what I’m seein’?
你带着个回家
You take this one home, you know,
把她洗干净了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!