She was babbling something… – Her story.
不清不楚的说有关于
Babbling something about…
一个漂浮在地面上的女人
…an old woman whose feet never touched the ground.
我看见 小溪上的那棵树
I saw… just by that tree up the creek…
离我们大概有100码
…about a hundred yards,
我看见一团白雾状的东西 我也说不清楚是什么
I saw a white misty thing. Can’t tell you what it was.
就像是灰白色的蒸汽在树上升起来吗
Like grey vapor rising out of the trees.
是在水面上升起
Right out of the water.
在水面上升起?
Right out of the water?
升到树顶上 就消失不见了
Up the side of the trees, Then it disappeared.
你喝醉了吧
You’re full of it.
没有 我那天一点酒都没有喝
I’m not. And I wasn’t drinking that day, either.
你确定没有?
Sure you weren’t.
这和科菲岩有什么关系吗?
How is that related to the story of Coffin Rock?
和科菲岩很密切
It all ties in to the story of Coffin Rock.
怎么讲?
How’s that?
周围没有人
Anybody round here…
知道这些年来有个神秘的老女 人在这出没
…knows that the old woman has haunted this area for years.
简直是胡说
That’s bullshit.
这片森林太浓密了
These woods are thick.
你兴奋吗?
You excited?
你不也是吗
You got it.
我希望他不要拍出一堆狗屎来
I hope he’s not shooting a whole shitload of stock.
我帮不上什么忙 但我会忠实的记录 发生的一切的
I could help, but I’d rather record.

Okay.
带上包 准备出发
Packs on, we’re ready to go.
我们真的要上到那小屋子里吗?
We gotta go up to the shack?
是的
Yeah.
天啊 这包真重
My God, this is a very heavy pack.
到 科菲岩去
Off to Coffin Rock.
我很清楚我们在哪
I know exactly where we are now.
迈克 给我摄像机
Mikey, give me the video camera.
我希望她能过去 伙计们
I wanna get her going across, man.
我看到你的屁♥股♥很脏
I see a dirty behind.
跳得不错
Good jump.
谢谢
Thank you.
是那儿了 看见了吗?
There it is. See?
那儿就是 科菲岩
That’s Coffin Rock.
“他们走进森林是寻找死者
“They went into the woods ready to find death…
但他们找到了一个恐怖的
…but what they found was inhumane…
叫科菲岩的地方
…at the site called Coffin Rock.
在这块岩石之上
…up on the rock, the torture…
明显可以看出有五个勇敢男人
…suffered by these five brave men was obvious…
他们被绑着 一个人的手绑在另一个人的脚上
…they were tied up, one man’s hands tied to the next man’s feet…
构成一个坚固的整体
…forming a solid human structure…
那些血迹表明发生了某些事
…blood indicated that it had happened…
当时他们还活着并且有反抗
…while they were alive and resisting…
他们的内脏已经被撕破
…their intestines had been crudely torn out…
他们的脸上都写着一些难以解释的文字
…and on each of their faces there was indecipherable writing…
一直深入到肉里面
…cut into their flesh with precision…
他们震惊地看这眼前发生的一切
…the men, shocked by what had happened…
准备报告警♥察♥
…went to find the sheriff…
他们没有什么计划 也没有去碰那些尸体
…without sketching the writing or touching the bodies…
等他们返回时见秃鹰在岩石上
…they returned to see vultures at the rock.
但那些尸体也不知道被谁移走了
But the bodies had been removed by persons unknown…
死亡的臭气依然浓重
…the stench of death was still thick…
尸体被搬走大概有一小时了
…but the bodies had been taken in a matter of hours…”
这就是发生在科菲岩的事
That happened here at Coffin Rock.
快走吧 我们还要赶去扎营 现在是4:52
Let’s rush, because I want to camp, and it’s 4:52.
有点晚了 天快要黑了
It’s late. We’re gonna be losing light soon.
我不会让我在镜头里消失的
But I can use the shot without me in it…
因为我还要讲述整件事的经过
…because I recorded sound while reading the whole thing, …
我能确定我能剪辑好这些
…so I’m sure I can edit it together somehow.
下雨了
It’s starting to rain.
这玩意是你租来的?
Did you rent this thing?
是的 我没有能供三个人住的帐篷
Yeah. I don’t have a tent for three people.
我还奇怪
Just wondering…
我以前还没和两个男人一起露过营呢
I don’t usually travel with two men.
雨水正流进来 我们还可以升火吗?
It is pouring with rain. Can’t even light a fire.
让我们看看这棍子是干什么的
Show us what the stick is for.
看 我们有我们特有的柱子
Look. We’ve got our very own leaning post.
如果晚上这里的味道太难闻
If it smells of farts too much in the night…
好的 我不会在帐篷里吸烟的
Okay, so I can’t have a cigarette in the tent, …
但是他可以吗?
…but he can fart as much as he wants?
不 别让他这么做
No, I never gave Mike a fart allowance.
昨晚你听见了什么声响没有?
You heard noises last night?
是的 问题是 我睡得像块木头
I did. – Problem is, I sleep like a log.
分别有两种声音
There were two separate noises…
从两个地方发出来
…coming from two areas over here…
一个像鸟叫
…one of them could have been an owl…
另一个就咯咯叫
…but the other was a cackling.
决不是的
No way.
是咯咯叫 伙计
It was a cackling, man.
如果是咯咯叫 我TM就是狗屎
If I heard a cackling, I would’ve shit myself.
昨天我们是从哪开始的?
Where did we start yesterday?
不在地图上
Off the map.
我知道我们从哪出发的 这有些乱 但今天
I knew where we were going. There was some confusion, but today…
等下再说一遍
Wait, … say that again.
我说我知道我们从哪出发的
I said I knew where we were going.
等下这是什么狗屁解释啊?
Wait, … was that a full of shit statement?
不 才不是呢
No, it wasn’t.
这还不是胡说? 我知道我们从哪出发的
So that wasn’t bullshit? – I knew where we were going.
你让我们迷路了 伙计
You got us lost, man.
就一会儿而已
For a very short period of time.
今天别再让我迷路了
Just don’t get us lost today.
好的 我是认真的
Yeah, seriously.
不 这些地方都是有注明的
No. These places are very well documented.
你为我们的这不记录片感到高兴吗?
You happy with the documentary?
是的 当然
Yes, I am.
我对我们的小迈克感到惊喜
I’m very pleasantly surprised by our little Mikey.
“我们的小迈克?”
“Our Little Mikey?”
我们的小迈克
Our Little Mikey…
一个很英勇的小伙子
…a very spirited young man.
你对女巫有什么想法? 你认为她存在吗?
What do you think about the witch? You think she exists?
不知道
I don’t know.
海瑟 我真希望能找到她的踪迹
Heather, I really hope you find us a trail.
我们会在这山上找到的 别担心
There’s a trail up on this hill. Don’t worry.
我们喜欢抄捷径 对吗?
We like shortcuts, don’t we?
我只喜欢平的捷径
We like level shortcuts.
不是山上的这种
Not mountain shortcuts.
这是我们第一次看见迈克的胸
It’s the first time we’ve seen Mike’s chest.
真是不上镜啊
It’s really hard to film on video.
他胸上的毛很有意思
He has really sporadic hair patterns on his chest.
就像符号♥似的
Like symbols.
一块空白一块毛
It’s like blank… hairy…
一块空白一块毛
…blank… hairy.
你想看我的屁♥股♥
You should see my ass.
看 这里是乌拉圭
Look, here’s fucking Uruguay.
还有这是巴拉圭 是的
And there’s Paraguay. – Yeah.
我想我看见了玻利维亚
I think I see Bolivia.
这只老鼠怎么死的? 巫术?
What killed this mouse? Witchcraft?
还是和上帝的较量的结果?
How ’bout God?
是女巫布莱尔?
Is that the Blair Witch?
不 我认为是海瑟在小便
No. I think it’s Heather, taking a piss.
知道吗 我们得走了
You know, I really have to go.
走吧
Ohhh… go!
接近墓地的样子了 那只…
We’re near the cemetery trail. It should only be…
什么? 我吗?
What? – Says who?
我说的 当然
Says me, of course.
我们到那儿大概要90分钟
We should be there in about ninety minutes.
你这家伙一点都不在意吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!