I understand, Herr General.
拿一下史达卡中尉套房♥的钥匙
The keys to Leutnant Stachel’s suite, please!
谢谢
Thank you!
对不起 不好意思
Excuse me, please Excuse me!
过来 史达卡
Stachel, come on!
这边
This way, Stachel!
我相信你会适应的
I trust you will be, uh, comfortable!
比我想象的舒适多了
A lot more comfortable than I’d expected!
我认为记者招待会更好
I thought the press reception went rather well, hmm?
那我会记住你的话
I’ll take your word for that!
浴室在那边
The bathroom is through there!
你的房♥间如何
How do you like your bedroom?
嗯 如果你还想要什么
Oh, uh, if there’s anything you want…
随便什么 叫一声就行
and I mean anything… just call reception, hmm?
明白吗 –明白
You understand? -I think so!

Good!
我明早给你电♥话♥ 带你去机场
I’ll call in the morning to take you to the airfield!
做个好梦
Pleasant dreams!
侍应生
Reception, please!
我是史达卡中尉
Reception, this is Leutnant Bruno Stachel!
我什么东西都不要了
I don’t want anything!
这次我来对房♥间了吗
Have I come to the right room this time?
是的
Yes!
夫人 –中尉
Countess! -Herr Leutnant.
我可以恭喜你吗
May I offer my congratulations?
可以
You may! ??
来一杯好吗
Can I get you a drink?
我希望明天仪式你也能来
I hope you’ll be able to be there tomorrow!
当然 我是想
Of course! I want to…
不 我想
No, I want to…
请别 我想跟你谈谈
No, please! I want to talk to you!
谈 –好吗
Talk? -Please!
好的
All right!
说吧
Talk!
我明天要走了
I’m going away tomorrow!
哪儿
Where?
去瑞士
To Switzerland!
为毛 –德国完了
Why? -Germany’s finished!
战争即将结束时 我不想它发生在这里
The war will soon be over, and I don’t want to be here when it happens!
是啊
Yeah!
将军和你同去
Is the general going with you?
不 我要你跟我走
No! I want you to come with me!
凯蒂
Kaeti!
我知道你明天就得到蓝色勋章
I know you’re getting your Blue Max tomorrow!
但那个仪式之后 我们就走不了了
But we wouldn’t leave till after the presentation!
我明白
I see!
继续
Go on!
你还会要你的奖章吗 亲爱的
You will still have your medal, darling!
一块废片 值5马克
It’s a piece of scrap! It’s worth exactly five marks!
你不必在乎它 我在苏黎世有很多钱
You’ll never need to pawn it! I’ve got plenty of money in Zurich!
这对我意味着什么 你知道吗
Don’t you understand what this means to me?
从现在起几个月后 你将羞于穿一身制♥服♥
In a few months from now,you will be ashamed to wear a uniform!
你很固执 布鲁
You’re very stubborn, Bruno!
如果你想看到战争结束
But if you want to see the war out to the end!
我可以把你转到靠近瑞士前线的一个哨所
I can get you transferred to a post near the Swiss frontier!
托元帅的一个朋友
Field Marshal von Lenndorf is a friend!
你看上去多么的不愿意
How dramatic you look!
你可以调遣我 是吗
You can get me transferred, can you?
你认为我来这里是为了和你跑到瑞士吗
Do you think I came all this way to run off to Switzerland with you?
你曾经和威利赌注不就是为了我吗
You gambled your life for me once with Willi!
那是飞行的事 不是你 凯蒂
That was about flying, Kaeti, not about you!
逃到瑞士做你的小跟班
Run off to Switzerland and become one of your lap dogs?
我没理由跑 我现在身不由己 凯蒂
There’s nothing I want to run away from, Kaeti, not even myself!
好了 别生气
Come on now, don’t be angry!
我喜欢你的高贵和镇静都到哪里去了
Where’s that aristocratic poise I like so much?
别那样对我说话
Don’t you dare talk to me like that!
那么 现在 我给你倒酒
Now… Now, Countess, I’ll get you that drink!
给别人喝去吧
Serve it to someone else!
我们祝贺你 中尉
The fatherland is grateful, Herr Leutnant.
多谢 长官阁下
Thank you, Your Highness!
什么
Yes?
元帅说什么
The field marshal said what?
现在仪式没法停止 太迟了
I can’t stop the proceedings now! It’s too late!
好的 元帅人在哪儿
All right, but where is the field marshal?
当他回来时 请他尽快回个电♥话♥
Ask him to telephone me as soon as he returns!
看住史达卡 带他到某个地方
Get hold of Stachel! Take him somewhere, anywhere!
随便 任何地方都行
Just! Keep him out of sight!
还有 霍帕
And, Holbach!
叫海德曼来见我 –是 将军
Send Heidemann to me! -Yes, Herr General.
将军
Herr General.
奥托 我要你驾驶新飞机
Otto, I want you to fly the monoplane!
史达卡呢
And Stachel?
有一个小小的误会 马上就会弄清楚
There has been a little misunderstanding! It will be cleared up soon!
希望不是上军事法庭 将军
Without a court-martial, I hope, Herr General.
你愿意来飞吗
Will you take the machine up?
这是命令吗 –是的
That is an order? -Yes!
好的 将军
Very well, Herr General.
史达卡
Herr Stachel?
谢谢
Thank you!
有人要起飞了
Someone else is gonna fly it!
你说那还有技术问题
You said there was a! Technical holdup!
我想是其他的原因
Oh, I think there are other difficulties!
很明显 没有全部梳理出来
Obviously, while the general irons them out!
将军认为 最好别让公众失望
He thought it best not to disappoint the public!
什么问题 –我恐怕不知道
What difficulties? -I’m afraid I don’t know!
好 那又是谁驾驶的
Well, who’s going to fly it?
我想 是海德曼
Herr Heidemann,I believe!
海德曼夫人 你好吗
Frau Heidemann! How are you?
是怎么回事 中尉
What’s happening, Herr Leutnant?
我想是你飞比较合适 –我也这么想
I thought you were going to fly it! -So did I!
我不想让他再飞了
I never wanted him to fly again!
什么 是 我会控制住
Yes? Ah, yes! I will hold on!
亲爱的 你来晚了
You’re late, darling!
是的 元帅阁下
Ah! Yes, Herr Field Marshal!
我问一下 你是怎么得到那个消息的 阁下
May I ask how you came by that information, Herr Field Marshal?
你告诉陆军元帅
You told the field marshal!
史达卡击落的两架飞机是威利打下的
That Stachel had claimed two planes shot down by Willi!
为什么
Why?
为什么 你从哪儿得到的消息
Why? Where did you get the information?
是他亲口告诉我的
He told me himself! -Ah!
他非常傲慢自负 他侮辱了我
He’s an upstart! He insulted me!
这一次 你真是昏了头
So this time, you really lost your head!
元帅坚持要让他上军事法庭
The field marshal is insisting on a court of inquiry!
他们将让他受耻辱
They’re going to disgrace him…
一个刚被授予最高勋章的军官
an officer with the highest decoration Germany can give!
都是因为你的愚蠢 你明白了吗
All because of your stupid little anger! Do you understand?
明白吗
Do you?
他们那么做的时候
When they do that, they disgrace!
也是在羞辱整个德国♥军♥界
The whole German Officer Corps!
什么事 奥托
Yes, Otto?
怎么了
What is it, Otto?
将军 那个飞机是个死亡陷阱
Herr General, that machine is a deathtrap!
结构太弱
The struts are too weak!
机翼无法承受高♥强♥度压力
For the wing loading under stress!
我走运活着下来了
I was lucky to get down alive!
多谢 奥托
Thank you, Otto!
飞行室
Flight office, please!
霍帕
Holbach!
让我和史达卡说
I want to speak to Stachel!
史达卡 现在一切照计划
Stachel, everything’s in order now.
你可以起飞了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!