来找灵感的
You want inspiration
我当然愿意满足你了
Well, daring, I’d love to oblige
可惜的是
But I’m afraid I can’t offer you a third divorce…
不能跟你第三次离婚
without going through a third marriage
因为还没有第三次结婚 哪怕我同意 我账房♥也不会答应的
And my business manager would never allow it
我又没要过赡养费
I never asked for alimony
你用不着要 戒指都归你了
You didn’t have to, you kept all the rings
你自己生气
Why?
把戒指扔给我的
It was your fault for throwing yours at me
过去都过去了
Anyway, it doesn’t matter
我最近又写完一本书
I’ve already finished another book
真想拜读一下
Oh, I’d love to read it
可惜没空
when I’ve time
你会有空的
Don’t worry, you will
我说珍妮弗 你有话要说
Look, Jenni, say what you’ve come…
干脆就说了走吧
to say and leave me alone, wllI you?
我没什么话要说
I didn’t come to say anything
那来干嘛?
Then why did you come?
我也不知道
I don’t really know
也许就来看一看
Just to take a look perhaps?
这会儿叫我脱裤子 恐怕会着凉
Well, it is rather cold in here for me to drop my pants
嗯 别说粗话 跟你的形象不符
Don’t be crude, lt doesn’t fit in your new image
我没什么形象
Oh, it’s not a new image, Jennifer
我就是我
It’s just me
想保持过去形象的是你
You’re the one who’s keeping up the image
你也爱过那形象
You used to like that image
走吧 谢谢你 走吧
Just go, Jennifer, wllI you?
这何必呢 你一棒子我一锤的
Let us stop this parry, thrust&lunging
– 走吧 – 再见
– Just go – Ciao
谢谢你 来了大夫
Thank you for coming, doctor
你请坐下吧
Won’t you sit down
我知道你不愿意来这儿
I know you’re not exactly thrilled to be here, Doctor
坦率地说 我也不愿意在这儿
Frankly, I’m not happy about it, either
抱怨也没用
But there’s no time for recriminations
我需要你的帮助
I need your help
目前情况是这样的
Now let me brief you on the situation
我们在寻找的那个逃犯
There’s a good chance that our man get on the Transcontinental Express…
可能上了那趟
which left just a little while ago
刚开往斯德哥尔摩的国际列车
heading back to Stockholm
我们在跟列车联♥系♥ 眼下还没联♥系♥上
Now, we’ve tried contacting the train so far with no success
如果他真在车上
But if he is on that train
你说应当采取什么医疗措施?
then what I’ll need from you is your best medical advice
下一步怎么做?
So we’ll know how to play it
下一步我们只能这么做 将军
There would seem to be only one way to play it, General
上校
Colonel
叫车停下 把那个病人立刻送医院隔离
Stop the train, remove the patient and isolate him immediately
这个嘛 好固然好 不过
Well, that would seem to make a lot of sense but…
可能他在车上走动过
suppose he’s walking up and down the aisles, talking to other passengers…
跟旅客们接触过 混在一起 吃在一起
moving among them, eating with them
那车上有千把人呢 大夫
There’s a thousand people on that train, Doctor
医院里能有多少隔离病房♥?
Just how many isolation rooms do you have?
对不起 大夫
Excuse me, Doctor
机场都监视了 没有
We’ve covered the airports, nothing
当地医院都来报告了
Here are the local hospital reports
也没有
Zero, Colonel
看来 他只能在那趟车上了
It sure as hell looks like he’s on that train, doesn’t it?
向量控制呢?
Where’s your vector control?
在监看上有
It’s on monitor, sir
如果是正点运行
Assuming they’re running on schedule
现在应该到了 这儿
they should be just about there, sir
快到巴塞尔了
Half way to Basel
劳驾 抱我起来
Will you lift me up, please
卡特琳娜 别麻烦这位先生
Katerina, Ieave the gentleman alone
坐下来 看一看你的连环画
Why don’t you read one of your nice comic books?
好吗 姑娘?
Okay, sweets?
你要的报告来了
Here are the reports you asked for, sir
联♥系♥上了吗?
Any news from the train?
火车没有回话
Ah, still no reply, Colonel
就不能让火车停下?
there’s no possible way of simply stopping the train?
把病人搬下来?
And removing the patient?
大夫 你看
Doctor, read that
接巴塞尔行车调度室
Get me Traffic Control at Basel
事到如今 欧洲没一个文明国家
The truth is, Doctor, that now no civilized country in Europe…
肯让我们在他们的领土上卸车了
will let us unload that train on their territory
包括所谓中立的
including Swiss
瑞士
So much for neutrality
这也难怪他们
I can’t really blame them
这种病 他们本来没有的
After all, it’s not their disease, is it?
怎么还没接通?
What’s holding up Basel?
门没关
It’s open
手臂骨 七个字母 H打头 什么字?
An armbone, seven letters beginning with H?
Humerus(肱骨)
Humerus
我可没跟你打哈哈
I’m being perfectly serious
我也没有
So am I
肱骨 H-U-M-E-R-U-S
Humerus, H-U-M-E-R-U-S
喔!对了 肱骨!
Oh, that’s right
书看完了?
Finished already?
看了一半
Half- way through
你一定急着想把它看完
Bet you can’t wait to see how it turns out
这写法有点儿…接近诽谤
It borders on being… slanderous
名医控告前妻擅自编写他的自传
Famous doctor sues ex-wife over unauthorized biography
就等着打官司吧
Vicious court battle to come
嗯嗯 正好给书做广♥告♥
That should drive up sales
用不着我来做广♥告♥
Well, you won’t need my help for that
科学上有那么条原理
It’s a basic scientific principle
臭气熏人
Hot air rises
你把我从湖里救出来那一段
How about the part where you save me
总没错吧
from drowning in Central Park Lake
这倒确有其事
At least, iVs accurate
我书里没写 那湖水只有三尺深
I forgot to mention I only fell in three feet of water
你那会儿个小
You were shorter then
你真的不喜欢这本书?
Did you really not like it, Jonathan?
我尽量不带半点偏见
I tried not to let my prejudice come through
书里正确描绘了
It’s an accurate portrait of a young
一个有理想、肯苦干的年轻医生
idealistic, hardworking doctor
他身无分文 多年来靠他妻子的收入为生
who, after years of poverty and dependance on his wife’s…
突然 他在医学上有了重大发现
suddenly makes an important medical discovery
一下子阔了
He becomes rich, Iazy, callous
他就变心了 二话没说
kicks his wife out
就把他妻子赶走了
without as much as a thank you
从此就成了一个意志薄弱的小人了
And then proceeds to become a weak sHellow monster
当然你是没有带半点偏见
No, I wouldn’t say that any of your prejudice sneaked through
这书你看完了
You did read it all the way through
这本书写得不算坏吧?
It’s not such a bad book, is it, Jonathan?
里面还写了不少爱情
And there is a lot of love in it as well
写得很好 珍妮弗
It’s a good book, Jenni
就有一点别把我看成是那个主角
Only I wish that you hadn’t thought of that character as me
过去你是多么与众不同啊
You don’t realize how glorious you used to be
也许你已经忘了
Maybe you just plain forgot
也许忘了
Maybe I did
哦 我的世界名医 这是你新的临床经验?
Why, Dr Hippocrates, is this your new bedside manner?
你就不要说话了
For once in your life, shut up
这没用 我该怎么写还怎么写
It won’t work, you know I’m still going to publish it
我没上你的勾 你生气了?
Upset because I saw through your little game?
我们俩毛病就在这 珍妮弗
That’s the trouble with you and l, Jenni
老是真真假假的
We have played so many games…
就连真的也当成是假的了
that neither one of us knows what’s real anymore
乔纳森 我只是想…
Jonathan, I was just trying to…
别说了
Sh, don’t
你可能是真心 可是把我弄糊涂了
You might really mean it. And then I’d never know for sure

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!