That boy will die
那个男孩会死….
on the Stone Table…
在石桌上
…as is tradition.
这是传统
You dare not refuse me.
你胆敢拒绝我
Enough.
够了
I shall talk with you alone.
我要和你单独谈谈
She has renounced her claim on the Son of Adam’s blood.
她放弃了要求亚当之子的血液
How do I know your promise will be kept?
我怎么知道你会信守诺言?
Susan!
苏珊!
Shouldn’t you both be in bed?
你们不早该睡了吗?
We couldn’t sleep.
我们睡不着
Please, Aslan.
求求你 阿斯兰
Couldn’t we come with you?
我们不能和你一起去吗?
I would be glad of the company for a while.
我很高兴你们可以送我一程
Thank you.
谢谢
It is time.
是时候了
From here, I must go on alone.
我必须一个人走
But Aslan…
阿斯兰…
You have to trust me. For this must be done.
你们相信我 这是必须作的
Thank you, Susan.
谢谢 苏珊
Thank you, Lucy.
谢谢 露西
And farewell.
再会
Behold. The great lion.
看吧 这伟大的雄狮
Do you want some milk?
你要喝奶吗?
Why doesn’t he fight back?
他为什么不还手?
Bind him!
绑起来!
Tie him up! Get him!
绑起来!
Wait!
等等!
Let him first be shaved.
先把他的毛剃了
Bring him to me.
带到我这边来
You know, Aslan,
你知道的 阿斯兰
I’m a little disappointed in you.
我对你有点失望
Did you honestly think by all this that you could save the human traitor?
你真的认为这样 就可以挽救那个人类的叛徒吗?
You are giving me your life
你把你的命给了我
and saving no one.
却谁也救不了
So much for love.
爱的代价太大了
Tonight…
今晚…
…the Deep Magic will be appeased!
律法就要平息了!
But tomorrow,
明天
we will take Narnia
纳尼亚就是我们的了
forever!
永远!
In that knowledge,
就是说
despair…
充满失望…
…and die!
…和死亡!
The Great Cat…
这只大猫
…is dead!
终于死了!
General.
将军!
Prepare your troops for battle.
准备好武器
However short it may be.
一场不费吹灰之力的战斗吧
It’s too late.
太晚了
He’s gone.
他走了
He must have known what he was doing.
他一定清楚他在做什么
Get away! Get away, all of you!
一边去!一边去!
No. Look.

We have to tell the others.
我们应该告诉其它人
We can’t just leave him! Lucy, there’s no time.
我们不能就这样把他扔在这里 没时间了
They need to know.
他们一定要知道
The trees.

Be still, my Princes.
我的王子 别着急
I bring grave news from your sisters.
我从你妹妹们那里带来了沉痛的消息
She’s right.
她是对的
He’s gone.
他走了
Then you’ll have to lead us.
只剩你来领导我们了
Peter, there’s an army out there and it’s ready to follow you.
彼得 外面的军队都愿意听从你
I can’t. Aslan believed you could.
我不行 阿斯兰相信你
And so do I.
我也是
The Witch’s army is nearing, sire.What are your orders?
巫婆的军队已经很近了 你有什么指令吗?
They come, Your Highness, in numbers and weapons far greater than our own.
他们的人和武器都远比我们多
Numbers do not win a battle.
人数赢不了战争的
No. But I bet they help.
但也能起到帮助
I have no interest in prisoners.
我不要战俘
Kill them all.
斩尽杀绝
Go on!
上!
Look to the sky!
看天空!
Are you with me?
准备好了吗?
To the death.
至死不渝
For Narnia and for Aslan!
为了纳尼亚和阿斯兰!
Go!
上!
Go! For Aslan!
上!为了阿斯兰!
We should go.
我们该走了
I’m so cold.
我很冷
Susan!
苏珊!
Where’s Aslan?
阿斯兰在那里?
What have they done?
他们干了什么?
Aslan!
阿斯兰!
But we saw the knife. The Witch.
但我们见那女巫杀了你
If the Witch knew the true meaning of sacrifice,
如果那巫婆知道牺牲的真正含义
she might have interpreted the Deep Magic differently.
她就会从不同的角度理解律法了
That when a willing victim who has committed no treachery
如果把一个无辜的人
is killed in a traitor’s stead,
当作叛徒杀死
the Stone Table will crack
石桌就会裂开
and even death itself will turn backwards.
甚至死亡可以逆转
We sent the news that you were dead.
我们已经发出你死亡的消息了
Peter and Edmund will have gone to war.
彼得和爱德蒙将奔赴沙场
We have to help them.
我们要去帮助他们
We will, dear one, but not alone.
是的,但不光是你们
Climb on my back.
骑到我背上来
We have far to go and little time to get there.
我们的时间很紧
And you may want to cover your ears.
你们捂住耳朵
Fire!
射!
Yes!
好的!
Fall back! Draw them to the rocks!
后退!把他们引到岩石堆!
That’s the signal. Come on!
那是信♥号♥♥ 冲!
Where are we going?
我们去哪里?
Hang on!
抓紧!
Fall back!
退!
Go on, fall back!
退回来!
Stop!
停!
Susan, this is…
苏珊 这是…
Mr. Tumnus!
汤姆那斯先生!
Come, we must hurry and search the castle.
我们必须快点搜索这个城♥堡♥
Peter will need everyone we can find.
彼得需要所有我们能找到的人
Edmund! There’s too many!
爱德蒙!人太多了!
Get out of here!
快跑吧!
Get the giris and get them home!
带露西她们回家!
You heard him! Let’s go!
听见了吗?快走!
Peter said get out of here!
彼得说快跑!
Peter’s not king yet.
彼得还不是国王
Impossible!
不可能!
It is finished.
结束了
Peter! Peter!
彼得! 彼得!
Where’s Edmund?
爱德蒙在哪里?
Edmund!
爱德蒙!
When are you gonna learn to do as you’re told?
你什么时候才能照我说的做?
To the glistening Eastern Sea,
金光闪闪的东部海洋
I give you Queen Lucy, the Valiant.
我赐予给你 勇敢的露西女皇
To the great Western Wood,
伟大的西部森林
King Edmund, the Just.
赐予公正的爱德蒙国王
To the radiant Southern Sun,
耀眼的南部骄阳
Queen Susan,the Gentle.
赐予温柔的苏珊女皇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!