It’s all I have.
那是我僅有的
Let it go, Edmond. Let it go.
算了吧 爱德蒙 算了
I don’t know what dark plan lies within you.
我不知道你的心里 装着怎样一个恶毒的计划
Nor do I know by what design we were asked…
我也不知道这十六年来
to live without each other these 16 years.
没有彼此的日子意味着什么
But God has offered us a new beginning… God?
但老天总算赐予了我们新的开始 老天
Don’t slap His hand away.
不要企图逃脱
Can I never escape Him?
难道我永远摆脱不了他
No. He is in everything.
是 他存在一切之中
Even in a kiss.
甚至在吻里
My lady?
夫人
Where’s the count?
伯爵在哪里
Um, the count would like for you to join him this afternoon.
伯爵要你今天下午跟他在一起
Join him? Uh, yes,
跟他在一起 是的
in, uh, leaving the country with your son.
把这个地方留给你儿子
Mmm, uh, I’ll have someone bring you to your house…
我会叫人送你回家…
and you just wait there for me.
你就在那里等我
And we just… Thank you!
我们就… 谢谢你
Yes, yes, but… I need to go home and pack.
好 好 但… 我要回家收拾行李
Yes, yes. My lady…
是的 夫人…
Where’s the count? Upstairs, my lady.
伯爵呢 楼上 夫人
What’s wrong?
出了什么事
I’m bankrupt. All my debts have been called in.
我破产了 背了所有的债
Also, I’m to be arrested. For what?
我也会被拘捕 为什么
Piracy, corruption and murder.
抢劫、贪污、谋杀
Did you do all these things? Yes.
你都干了 是的
There is simply not time to talk. The gendarmes are on the way,
没有时间谈了 宪兵正在路上
apparently, so hurry up and pack something.
快点 收拾东西
I’m not going with you, Fernand.
我不会跟你走 费尔南多
You are my wife.
你是我妻子
I have made arrangements for us.
我已经为我们安排好了
We shall be very well taken care of.
我们会被照顾的很好
Now go and find my son.
现在去找我的儿子
He’s not your son. I beg your pardon?
他不是你的儿子 你说什么
Albert Mondego is the son of Edmond Dantes.
阿尔贝 蒙台哥 是爱德蒙 唐太斯的儿子
Why do you think I rushed off so
你想想为什么 爱德蒙 唐太斯被带走之后
quickly to marry you after Edmond was taken away?
我这么匆忙地就嫁给你了
Premature.
太早了
Well, aren’t you a piece of work.
你没有做一件事
So he’s the bastard son of a dead traitor.
他是死囚的杂种
He always was disappointing.
他总是让人很失望
Good-bye, Mercedes. You did please me some of the time.
再见 美塞迪丝 你让我度过了一段快乐的时光
You never pleased me.
你从来没有让我快乐过
What is this?
这是什么
Monte Cristo.
基♥督♥山
King’s to you, Fernand.
你被控制了 费尔南多
Edmond?
爱德蒙
But how…
但怎么会…
How did I escape? With difficulty.
我怎么逃脱的 充满了艰辛
How did I plan this moment? With pleasure.
我是怎样计划这一刻的 充满了快乐
So you’ve taken Mercedes?
所以你夺走了美塞迪丝
And everything else…
以及其他的一切…
except your life.
除了你的命
Why are you doing this?
为什么要这样做
It’s complicated.
太复杂了
Let’s just say it’s vengeance for the life you stole from me.
我想说所有的仇恨 缘于你夺走了我的一切
Well, I see someone has taught you the sword.
我明白了 有人教了你剑法
How did you ever call yourself my friend?
曾经你怎样称你是我的朋友
We were friends, Edmond
我们是朋友 爱德蒙
You sent me to hell!
你送我下地獄
Why?
为什么
Take your vengeance.
收起你的仇恨
But know the blood you spill is noble.
你以为你流出的血是高贵的
Blood that will never run through your veins.
高贵的血永远不会流进你的血管
You’re no more a count than I am a commoner!
你跟平民没什么两样
You don’t have it in you.
你的体内不会有这种血
Touch him, and I’ll kill you. Boy, let me explain.
碰他 我就杀了你 孩子 听我解释
It’s been explained. I spoke to Madame Villefort on the street.
已经解释过了 我在街上跟维尔福夫人谈过了
She told me how I was a silly, trusting dupe that my friend,
她说我有多么的蠢 轻易地被朋友给愚弄了
the Count of Monte Cristo, used to get into our lives.
基♥督♥山伯爵曾经闯入过我们的生活
Albert, listen to me. I will not!
阿尔贝 听我说 我不听
Forgive me for being such a fool, Father.
原谅我这么傻 父亲
You were betrayed. Of course you’re forgiven.
我们都被骗了 当然不怪你
You were my friend. I looked up to you.
你是我的朋友 我尊敬你
There’s a history here you know nothing about.
有一段你不知道的历史
He loved your mother, and yet she chose me.
他爱你母亲 然而她选择了我
Now he intends to steal her away. Lie. Get out of my way!
现在他企图把她带走 撒谎 离我远一點
Boy, if I have to, I will kill you.
孩子 如果我想这样 我会杀了你
I will not stop now.
现在我停手
Nor will I. So be it.
我不会 休怪我无情
No!

Albert,
阿尔贝
I found the note you left explaining where you’d gone.
我发现了留下你去哪里的纸条
But now I must explain something to you.
但现在我必须向你解释一些事情
Where you really come from.
你的真实身份
Albert, you are the son of Edmond Dantes.
阿尔贝 你是爱德蒙 唐太斯的儿子
The man you know as the Count of Monte Cristo.
你认识的叫基♥督♥山伯爵的那个人
Well, I’m afraid it is true.
恐怕这是真的
You are the walking proof that your mother was as much of a whore…
你会发现你的妈妈跟妓♥女♥一样淫♥荡♥
in her younger years as she is today.
在她年轻的时候 就像今天一样
You…
你…
You let me fight him?
你让我跟他对抗
It didn’t do any good though, did it?
不好吗
Fernand, I beg you. No more!
费尔南多 求你 别说了
I want no more of this.
我不想这样了
Just go. Call it mercy.
走吧 宽容一点
Mercy, Fernand.
宽容 费尔南多
You’ve only got one shot, and it will take more than that to stop me.
只要你开枪 我就不会放过你
Well, then I’d best put it where it will do the most damage.
好 那么我最好杀了你
No!

Mother! Mother!
妈妈
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Look what I’ve done. Jacopo!
天哪 天哪 看我做了什么 雅格布!
Once again, Zatarra,
再来一次扎特尔
God sees you out of the corner of His eye.
上帝会保佑你的
She’ll live.
她不会死
Edmond Edmond!
爱德蒙 爱德蒙!
Please don’t go out there. Don’t.
不要出去 不要
Edmond, don’t go.
爱德蒙 不要走
You try. Don’t ever quit.
去 不能退缩
Zatarra,
扎特尔
you must end this.
你必须結束這一切
Even the priest will understand that.
牧师会明白的
Please don’t leave.
不要离开我
Watch over your mother.
照顾好你母亲
Now, I couldn’t live in a world where you have everything and I have nothing.
现在我们不能用一句话 表达你有什么 我没有什么
What happened to your mercy?
你的宽容呢
I’m a count, not a saint.
我是伯爵 不是圣人
You were right, priest. You were right.
你是对的 牧师 你是对的
This I promise you…
我向你发誓…
And the God
还有上帝
All that was used for vengeance…
所有用来报仇的…
will now be used for good.
将会用于善事
So rest in peace, my friend.
安息吧 我的朋友
So, Zatarra,
扎特尔
painful, huh?
痛苦吗
No.

I bought this place, thinking one day I would tear it down.
我买♥♥了这个地方 考虑了一天还是放弃了
But now the only things I care about…
但现在我唯一在乎的事…
are walking off this island with me.
跟我一起在岛上散步
Let’s go home.
我们回家吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!