我能看到,长官,我们要报告吗?
I can see it, sir. Should we send a sighting report?
是的。把这个记下来。
Yes. Take this down.
“到海军部去,”毒蛇重复道。
“To admiralty, repeated viperous.
“潜艇在水面上,在船尾10英里,护航队 tg104。
“Submarine on surface. Ten miles astern. Convoy tg104.
航向345速度5节。
“Course 345. Speed five knots.
“我很投入。”
“I’m engaging.”
发动它,引擎室!水面上有一艘潜艇!
Crank it on, engine room! There’s a u-boat on the surface!
-第一,有一艘潜艇…-我听说了,先生。
– Number one, there is a u-boat… – I heard, sir.
现在对我来说太遥远了。
Too far away for me at the moment.
哦。所以我们需要你的工具箱。
Oh. So we shall need that box of tricks of yours.
等他们看到我们时,我们将以史上最快的速度俯冲!
Stand by for the quickest crash dive in history when they see us!
8500年范围内。
Range 8,500.
他的行为是按照这本书来的。
He’s behaving according to the book.
跟在车队后面,等待天黑。
Trailing with convoy, waiting for darkness.
8000年范围内。
Range 8,000.
他一定马上就能看见我们了。
He must see us in a moment.
-我想我现在可以联♥系♥到他了!-四英寸炮,舰桥!
– I think I could reach him now! – Four-inch gun, bridge!
——是吗?-“我现在能联♥系♥到他了。”
– Yes? – ‘I could reach him now.’
Shoofl火!
Shoofl fire!
的家!出去!
Home! Out!
火!
Fire!
的家!出去!
Home! Out!
她在放气。
She’s venting her tanks.
她是跳水,莫雷尔!
She’s diving, morell!
-从红色20扫到0。-从红色20到0,长官。
– Sweep from red 20 to zero. – Sweep from red 20 to zero, sir.
她倒下了,一号♥。
She’s down, number one.
-回声,长官-联♥系♥上了,长官
– Echo, sir. – In contact, sir.
-目标迅速向右移♥动♥,长官-目标迅速向右移♥动♥
– Target moving quickly right, sir. – Target moving quickly right.
-小心点。是,长官。
– Watch it now. – Aye-aye, sir.
——右15。-“右舵15号♥,先生。”
Starboard 15. – ‘Starboard 15, sir.’
归结为80次革命。
come down to 80 revolutions.
为baker设置b。站在。
Setting b for baker. Stand by.
贝克。
Baker set.
你失去她!坚持她的!300年范围内。
You’re losing her! Keep on her! Range 300.
在船中♥央♥部。
Midships.
200年范围内。
Range 200.
100年范围内。
Range 100.
瞬时呼应,先生。
Instantaneous echo, sir.
火!
Fire one!
-硬的左舷。速前进。-“硬葡萄酒,先生。”
– Hard a’ port. Slow ahead. – ‘Hard a’ port, sir.
“向左转,先生。”
‘Wheels hard a’ port, sir.’
——我们一定抓住她了!-我们还没做完呢!
– we must have got her! – We haven’t finished yet!
船尾倾斜60度。
Sweep 60 degrees across the stern.
扫60度。
Sweep 60 degrees across.
-她在那儿,先生!-联♥系♥上了,长官!
– There she is, sir! – In contact, sir!
——低。
– Lower.
——在船中♥央♥部。——“在船中♥央♥部,先生。”
– Midships. – ‘Midships, sir.’
静止的目标。
Target stationary.
——坚持。——“袖手旁观”。
– Stand by. – ‘Stand by.’
目标静止不动,长官。
Target still stationary, sir.
瞬时呼应,先生。
Instantaneous echo, sir.
现在任何一分钟。
Any minute now.
石油。石油,先生!
Oil. Oil, sir!
自耕农……立即呼叫海军部,反复呼叫。
Yeoman… immediate to admiralty, repeated viperous.
谢天谢地,总算结束了。
Oh, well, thank goodness that’s over.
我以为他们也会留下来喝茶呢。
I thought they were going to stay to tea, as well.
还有咖啡吗?-我们到了,先生。
– Any coffee left? – Here we are, sir.
为了完成庆祝活动,我们得开个军官室聚会。
We have to have a wardroom party to complete the celebrations.
迪上尉说,海军上将非常喜欢聚会。
Captain Dee says the admiral’s very keen on parties.
-明天晚上,先生?-哦,不。我想是后天吧。
– Tomorrow night, sir? – Oh, no. Day after, I should think.
莫雷尔,你最好列一份邀请名单。
You’d better draw up a list of invitations, morell.
你的电♥话♥,先生,埃里克森夫人。
Phone call for you, sir. Mrs ericson.
哦,对了。谢谢你!
Oh, right. Thank you.
那时我妻子会到的。放下她。
My wife will be here by then. Put her down.
-你的呢?-恐怕她在表演。
– What about yours? – I’m afraid she’s in a show.
那我得四处看看。我得去信♥号♥♥办公室一趟。
Then I must cast an eye around. I’ve got to go to the signal’s office.
我今天就去,我想呼吸点新鲜空气。
I’ll do that today, sub. I want some fresh air.
在利物浦吗?
In liverpool?
你知道在行动中有个可爱的人吗?
Did you know about the commissioned lovely in ops?
-委托谁?——委托可爱。
– The commissioned who? – Commissioned lovely.
雷恩官。她把控制室里的所有人都吓坏了!
That wren officer. She’s got everyone in the ops room in knots!
我不认为这是鹪鹩造成的。
I don’t think it’s a wren who is responsible for that.
你在行动室做什么?信♥号♥♥区在几英里之外。
What were you doing in ops room? The signal section’s miles away.
-保持联♥系♥,先生-嗯
– Just keeping in touch, sir. – Hm.
如果是这样的话,我将会看到你的宝贝鹪鹩。
Well, as it happens, I shall be seeing your prize wren.
我要去行动室看看谁赢了这场战争。
I’m going to ops room to find out who’s winning the war.
你想咳多少咳多少。我有余地来弥补。
You can cough as much as you like. I’ve got leeway to make up.
是的……是的。
Yes… yes.
我明白了。请寄给我。再见。
I see. Send it to me, please. Goodbye.
如果不违法的话,我想看看情节,看看西方的做法是怎样的。
If it’s not illegal, I wanted to have a look at the plot to see what’s been going on in western approaches.
我不能让你这么做。整件事都有安全禁令。
I can’t let you do that. There’s a security ban on the whole thing.
我知道,但我们一直在直布罗陀逃亡。
I know, but we’ve been on the Gibraltar run.
我想跟老东家聊聊。
I wanted to catch up on our old beat.
-你是哪艘船?——罗盘刻度盘。
– What ship are you? – Compass Rose.
哦,是的。你只有一艘u型潜艇。
Oh, yes. You’ve just got a u-boat.
这会增加我看到情节的机会吗?
Does that increase my chances of seeing the plot?
我想这是保证。我带你一起去。
I think it guarantees it. I’ll take you along.
-海军上将的约会可以吗?-是的,先生。
– Date’s all right for the admiral? – Oh, yes, sir.
我们似乎认识很多人。
We seem to know an awful lot of people.
-谁是二副,哈勒姆?-一条行动组的漂亮裤子。
– Who’s second officer hallam? – A glamour pants from ops.
——什么?-行动处来的鹪鹩,长官。
– A what? – A wren from operations, sir.
中尉问她。
The first lieutenant asked her.
——漂亮吗?-砸的,先生。
– Pretty? – A smasher, sir.
我希望你没有软弱,第一。
I hope you’re not weakening, number one.
一点也不,长官,我们应该从基地派尽可能多的人。
Not a bit, sir. We ought to have as many people as possible from base.
他们对我们很好。
They’ve been very good to us.
-哈勒姆也属于这一类吗?-她一直对我不好!
– Is hallam in that category? – She hasn’t been good to me!
——看,这里!-我想你会很高兴知道!
– Look, here! – I thought you’d be glad to know!
哦,基思!基思,这是我妻子。
Oh, Keith! Keith, h want you to meet my wife.
-亲爱的,这是凯斯·洛克哈特。-你好,费瑞比太太。
– Darling, this is Keith Lockhart. – How do you do, mrs ferraby.
我一直想让丰纳德见见你。
I’ve been looking fonnard to meeting you.
戈登跟我说起过你。
Gordon’s told me all about you.
他和我现在是最老的居民了!
He and I are pretty well the oldest inhabitants now!
我必须照顾将军。
I must look after the admiral.
-哦,是的,当然。-再见。
– Oh, yes, of course. – See you later.
我在一艘美国驱逐舰上,只有可口可乐!
I was on an American destroyer, and there was only Coca-Cola!
谢谢,洛克哈特。方好!
Thanks, Lockhart. Good party!
原谅我。
Excuse me.
对不起,我迟到了。我们的一个自♥由♥人掉到水里了。
Sorry I’m late. One of our Liberty men fell in the drink.
-你要什么?——任何东西。
– What will you have? – Anything.
我说,那边那个非常漂亮的女孩是谁?
I say, who’s that incredibly good-looking girl over there?
-我给你拿一杯。-没关系。我会帮助我自己。
– I’ll get you a glass. – That’s all right. I’ll help myself.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
我很抱歉。谢谢你!
I’m sorry. Thank you.
作为你的男伴,我表现得不太好,是吧?
As your escort, I haven’t done terribly well, have I?
作为一个优秀的中尉,你一直在做你的工作。
You’ve been doing your job as a good first lieutenant.
但恐怕我现在得走了。——哦。我送你回家好吗?
– But I’m afraid I must go now. – Oh. Can’t I see you home?
我说,第一,海军上将没喝酒。
I say, number one, the admiral hasn’t got a drink.
哦。是的,先生。
Oh. Right, sir.
看来你要去看海军上将回家了!
Rather looks as if you’ll be seeing the admiral home!
是的,确实。明天和我一起吃晚饭好吗?
Yes, it does. Will you have dinner with me tomorrow?
是的,好的。给我办公室打电♥话♥。
Yes, all right. Give me a ring at the office.
谢谢你的聚会。
Thank you for the party.
请原谅我。
Excuse me, please.
-好吧,吉姆。还有你的小孩。——哦,好。
– All right, Jim. There’s your tot. – Oh, well.
560罐贾米森老母亲的农家香肠。
560 cans of old mother jamieson’s farmhouse sausages.
如果他们再给我们,我就当着他们的面把它扔出去!
If they give us any more, I’ll throw it over the side before their eyes!
我想我被老欢喜的烹饪惯坏了。
I reckon I get spoiled on old glad’s cooking.
是的。她的口粮做得太棒了。
Yeah. It’s wonderful what she does with the rations.
再过两天就好了。
Mm. Well, only two more days.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!