多到我懒得理会
I get so many, I don’t pay attention anymore.
我去查看看
I’ll check on it.
告诉我
Tell me…
谁会穿这种夹克
…anyone else have a jacket like this?
我的员工 怎么样
Most of my crew. Why?
可能是你的现在或旧员工
Maybe it was someone in your crew, or who’s worked for you in the past.
总之凶手的手法 抄袭你的影片
Whoever’s doing these murders uses your films and you as inspiration.
欢迎诺兰肯纳德秀 色情 暴♥力♥ 色情
Welcome to the Nolan Kennard Show. Sex, violence, pornography:
我说这是不可收拾 我们有时间看这场表演
I say its out of hand. It’s time we have guidelines for what we watch.
我不希望大哥告诉我要读什么书或表演
I don t want Big Brother out there telling me what to read or watch.
-你对此有何看法 -任何人都可以看
-What’s your opinion? -I think anybody can watch anything…
只要它不伤害别人
…as long as it doesn’t hurt somebody else.
放松
Take it easy.
给我个机会
Give me a chance here.
谁决定什么是有害的
Who decides what’s harmful?
难道这不是我们正在谈论的吗
Isn’t that what we’re talking about?
强尼史奎斯 茉莉费雪 诺兰肯纳
First Johnny Squares, then Molly Fisher, now Nolan Kennard.
我没说错 名人都是 三人死一组
Like I said, celebrities always die-In threes, yeah.
死者都是名闻一时 我晓得
At least the guy went out with a-A bang, I know.
-有什么线索 -你好
-What do you have, Russ? -Hello, Harry.
照碎片看像是塑胶炸♥弹♥ 可能C3或C4
From the residue on the frags, I’d say plastic. Probably C3 or 4.
要送回实验室作光谱分♥析♥
We’ll do an analysis back at the lab.
到时候通知我 好的
Let me know the results. You got it.
什么东西
What’s that?
不知道
I don’t know.
像是玩具车轮子
It looks like the wheel from a toy.
-警方是否有质问你诺兰肯纳的死 -有
-Have you been questioned about Nolan Kennard? -Yes.
他的死和赌彩黑名单有无关联
Is his death connected to the Dead Pool?
-不知道 -他是因为上你的榜才死
-I don’t know. -Is his death due to your list?
不知道 你的前两部片主角和
I don’t know. In Hell Without the Devil…
演员分别遭毒害和刺死
…a characters poisoned. Night of the Slasher has several stabbings.
-请问”撒旦旅馆”演什么 -直说无妨
-We can guess what Hotel Satan–Get to the point.
新片的剧情是否 涉及到强尼史奎斯的死
Are there parallels between the deaths in your film…
老天啊 胡说八道
… and the death of Johnny Squares? That’s a stupid question!
-你对他们的死有无责任 -你们本末倒置
-Do you feel any responsibility? -You’ve blown this out of proportion.
想知道消息 去问警♥察♥吧
You want to speak to somebody? Speak to the police.
我不是嫌犯 我不是嫌犯
Talk to Inspector Callahan. He’ll tell you I’m not a suspect.
卡拉汉探长有解答
I have nothing to do with these deaths.
我是无辜的
That’s all I have to say, now sod off.
卡拉汉
Callahan!

You.
哈利
Harry.
我跑不动了
I think that’s about it for me.
那是什么刺青
What’s that tattoo?
哦 那个啊
Oh, that.
我的阿公很迷信
One of my grandfathers superstitions.
他在我的前胸后背画符咒
You see, he painted these words on my back and chest.
有驱邪的作用
It’s supposed to ward off anything that’s harmful or evil.
他听说我跟你搭档时 就知道可以派上用场
When he heard I was your partner, he figured I could use the help.
我是敬老尊贤
I was just trying to honor the old guy.
再说我不相信会有事
Besides, I didn’t think it could hurt.
我先回家了
Listen, I think I’m gonna go home.
待会一起喝酒 待会见
llI catch you later for a beer.
-有没有看到 -我看到他了
-See him? -I saw him.
他不会在那里
He can’t be over there.
两位好
How ya’ll doing?
我送你上西天
You’re the last asshole Janero sends.
住手 你搞错了
Wait, you got it wrong!
放屁 我不会轻易放过你
Don’t fuck with me, buddy. I’ll kick your ass right now.
你误会了
It’s not what you think.
詹尼洛他雇用我们
Janero did hire us.
绝非要杀你
But this ain’t a hit.
他不要你有三长两短
Janero doesnt want anything to happen to you.
我们是
Were your…
你的保镖
…bodyguards.
都是你的存档信件
Those letters all came from your files.
哈男鲁克 天啊
“Harlan Rook.” God.
我记得他
Yes, I remember him.
每回我参展或座谈会 他都在场
Every time I was at a film festival or a seminar, he was there.
我都叫他博士 对我的电影瞭若指掌
Mr. Know-It-All, I called him. He knew everything about my films.
其实我觉得很困扰
To tell the truth, I found it a little unnerving.
他想怎样
What’d he want?
他有部低成本的恐怖片剧本要我导演
He had this screenplay for a horror film he wanted me to direct.
他说将是彼特史旺的不朽之作
He said it’d be the ultimate Peter Swan film.
他很疯狂 我甩不掉他
He was crazy. I couldn’t get rid of him.
最后我请律师 向他下达限制令
Finally, my attorney put a restraining order on him.
后来呢
Then what happened?
从此没他的消息
I didn’t see or hear from him again.
有一年多了
That must have been over a year ago.
会是他吗
Is he the one?
信和黑名单的字体 出自同一部打字机
The typewriter used on these letters…
连络他的律师 查出鲁克的行踪
Call Swan’s attorney and see what he knows about Rook.
向监理所查他的地址
And run a DMV check on the address. Right.
哈利卡拉汉 安息
你的行动要多加防范
It might not be a bad idea to start playing it a little safe.
干脆叫你阿公帮我画符咒
Maybe your granddaddy can paint me up.
我是说真的
Look, I’m being serious.
常去的地方别去 别回家 可以到我家住
Don’t go where you normally go, not even home. You can stay with me.
我心领了 小心就是
Thanks, but I think I can do a little better.
这就是出名的代价
Price of fame.
原来是这样跟新闻界配合
Is this what Ackerman meant by cooperating with the press?
想必采访的很深入
It must have been one of those in-depth interviews.
我从心理医师 得知鲁克的行踪
I got a lead on Rook. A psychiatrist who treated him.
好极了
Good.
-跑跑看 -好的
Give it a try. Okay.
没反应 有人占我的频率
It won’t respond. Someone’s on my frequency.
算了 有毛病
Forget it. It’s just not working.
那是什么玩意
Now what the hell is that?
哈利
Harry?
你的死期到了 卡拉汉
Times up, Callahan.
你伤势怎样
You all right, Al?
可恶
Shit.
断两根肋骨
Two fractured ribs.
内出血排干后 用静脉注射
He bled in the chest. We drained it and set up an IV.
幸亏有防弹衣救他一命
He’s lucky, the bulletproof vest he had on saved his life.
我阿公还有个迷信
Another of my grandfathers superstitions.
搭档的建议务必要听 记住
When your partner gives you advice, take it.
哈利
Harry.
这位是富雷曼 心理主治医师
This is Dr. Friedman, chief psychiatrist here at the hospital.
这次出事我很遗撼
I’m sorry about what happened.
我多少要付责任
I feel somewhat responsible.
你的伙伴向我打听旧病人
Your partner contacted me about a former patient of ours.
哈男鲁克
Harlan Rook? Yes.
对 我到今天调档案 才查出他的姓名
At first, I didn’t recall the name. I found the file today.
他一年前来看病
He was evaluated here a year ago.
患有精神分♥裂♥症
The diagnosis was process schizophrenia.
-多重性格 -不尽然
Multiple personality. Not exactly.
他的强烈自恨倾向
His sense of self-hate was so strong…
导致没自己的性格
…that he no longer had any personality of his own.
他寻找取代身份
Consequently, he substituted identities…
从书 电影
…found in books, films…
以及影迷杂♥志♥
…fan magazines.
常出现爱恨交织的身份
Identities with which he had love-hate relationships.
你觉得他的病情不需住院
He wasn’t dangerous enough to hold?
多数精神病患很温驯
Most mentally ill people are not violent, inspector.
法律规定对自身和他人 无危险时不得住院超过一天
By law, a person who poses no danger can only be held for 72 hours.
很遗撼 他是特别
I’m sorry, this is one instance where the system failed.
-这是他的新地址 -据悉没变更
Is this address recent? I assume it’s still the same.
史曼莎华克
Samantha Walker.
我是彼特史旺
This is Peter Swan, Ms. Walker.
你报导我的困境很详尽

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章夺命枪火
下一篇文章恋恋笔记本
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!