喜欢么 – 还行吧
You like it? – All right.
走了 我爸爸来了
I need to go. My dad’s here.
回见 – 好
I’ll see you tonight. – Yeah.
就是这条裙子 喜欢吗
This is the dress. Do you like it?
我们要快点了 大家都去了 我能穿的尺码就剩两条了
We’ve got to hurry. Everyone’s going. There’s only two left in my size.
快点儿 爸爸 走
Come on, Dad, let’s go.
我何时能见见他
When do I meet him?
他叫查佩
His name’s Chappy.
他是足球队的 非常
On the football team and very…
茶杯? 查佩
Chubby? – Chappy.
他会来接我去参加舞会 到时你就能见到他了
You’ll meet when he picks me up for the dance.
不能在晚会前见吗
Not before?
爸爸 你真的得快点了
Dad, you really need to go faster.
他开车送你去参加舞会吗
Will he drive you to the dance?
他租了一辆大轿车
He’s rented a limo.
他不开车?
So he won’t drive you?
轿车自配司机 别操心了
Limos come with drivers. So stop worrying.
裙子很漂亮 你穿着一定很美
It’s a nice dress. You’ll be very pretty.
我就希望你喜欢它
I want you to like it.
我要下车了 – 不着急 先等我停好车
I’m getting out. – No, no, no. Wait until I park.
大家都已经到了
Everyone’s already inside.
小凡 过马路时当心点儿
Fan, careful crossing the street!
你这蠢货…
You stupid…
我是都市新闻部的 伊恩·伍迪
Metro desk, Ian Wood.
听清楚了
Listen carefully.
我们IRA组织的一个分支
An action wing of the Authentic IRA
刚刚在骑士桥的OBT银行引爆了一颗炸♥弹♥
has just exploded a bomb at the OBT Bank in Knightsbridge.
行动暗号♥是”凤♥凰♥”
The code word is “Phoenix.”
英国的银行现在均为我们IRA组织的袭击目标
Britain’s banks are now targets for the Authentic IRA.
爆♥炸♥袭击将继续 如果邪恶的英国金融机构继续支持
The bombings will continue as long as Britain’s financial criminal institutions
其政♥府♥非法占领北爱尔兰
persist in their support of the illegal occupation of Northern Ireland.
位于骑士桥的OBT银行 发生了爆♥炸♥袭击
A bomb just went off, an OBT Bank in Knightsbridge.
一个自称”真IRA”的组织刚刚打电♥话♥来宣布对此事负责
A group called the Authentic IRA just phoned it in. They’re claiming credit.
真IRA是什么
Who’s the Authentic IRA?
不知道 没听说这个组织
No idea. Never heard of them.
真该死 和平协定现在毁于一旦
Christ. There goes the Peace Accord right back in the shit.
听着 位于骑士桥的OBT银行刚刚遭到炸♥弹♥袭击
Listen up. A bank has just been bombed in Knightsbridge.
有一个自称为”真IRA”的组织 刚刚打来电♥话♥ 对袭击负责
A group calling itself the Authentic IRA just phoned it in.
我要你们查清他们的真实身份 谁是幕后操纵者
I want to know who they are, who’s behind them.
给爱尔兰新芬党的人打电♥话♥ 监控社交平台对此事的评论
Call the Met, Sinn Fein, monitor the blogs.
他们到底是IRA的 还是伊♥斯♥兰♥国的 基♥地♥组♥织♥的?
Is it the IRA or is it something else? ISIS? Al-Qaeda?
你还站在那干啥 快去现场
What are you waiting for? Get over there.
询问警方
…have asked a number of police officials
预计目前的死伤人数
for current estimates on the dead and wounded…
爆♥炸♥后现场一片混乱
This is a major incident that they’re treating
这很有可能是一场恐怖袭击
as a possible terrorist attack.
格林威治时间下午4时15分
The bomb went off at exactly…
炸♥弹♥在骑士桥爆♥炸♥
…4:15 GMT in Knightsbridge.
爆♥炸♥原因可能是
One theory on the cause of the blast
地下汽油爆♥炸♥
was that it may have been a gasoline explosion underground.
结果如何 伤亡人数多少
How many? How many I get?
目前为止 12死36伤
Twelve dead so far, three times as many injured.
爆♥炸♥发生在OBT银行骑士桥分行
The explosion was centered at the OBT Bank Branch in Knightsbridge.
这次爆♥炸♥毫无预警 警方大感震惊
There was no warning and police were taken completely by surprise.
爆♥炸♥还能他妈的有预警? 就是要给他们一点教训
Fuck warnings. That’ll teach ’em.
有问题吗
Any problems?
没有 – 我们该转移了
No. – We should be moving.
这是正常的行动流程
That’s normal procedure.
伦敦警♥察♥全体出动 还动员酒店和旅馆的工作人员寻找涉案分子
Every cop, hotel, and landlady in London is now looking for the Irishman.
只要不出去 这儿就是安全的
This place is safe, so long as we stay put.
如果我把你的电♥话♥砸了 要坐牢么
Could I go to jail if I murdered your phone?
这算毁坏政♥府♥财物 当然要的
Destruction of government property? Absolutely.
真惨 现在几点了
Too bad. What’s the time?
快十点了 再多待十分钟吧
Almost 10:00. Ten more minutes.
我得赶飞机 要错过了
Um, I’ll miss my flight.
我们就待在这儿 锁上门 拉上窗帘
Let’s stay here, door locked, blinds down…
泡在酒店里 待上一个星期
Room service for a week.
你觉得怎样
Sound good?
那你的工作怎么办 副部长先生?
And your work, Deputy Minister?
就说我急性食物中毒了
An acute case of food poisoning.
你应该想个好点的借口 亲爱的
You need to work on your excuses, darling.
该死
Jesus Christ.
在伦敦发生了一场爆♥炸♥袭击
There’s been an IRA bombing in London.
几十人伤亡
Scores dead and injured.
什么事 – 天哪 莱姆
Yes? – Jesus, Liam.
全世界都在找你 你知道发生了什么吗
Half the world’s trying to find you. Do you even know what’s happened?
知道 听说了
Yes, yes, yes, I heard.
我找你好几个小时了 你去哪儿了
I’ve been trying you for hours. Where’ve you been?
我在开会
Meetings.
开会? – 是的
Meetings? – Aye.
那昨晚呢
And last night?
你没回家 我很担心
You didn’t come home. I was worried.
我回来的很晚 一大早又走了 很多事儿要忙
Came in late, left early. Lot of work to catch up on.
但客房♥没人睡过
But the guest room wasn’t slept in.
谁说我睡了
Who said I slept?
莱姆 少骗我了
Oh, cut the crap, Liam.
你根本就没回家
You didn’t come home, plain and simple.
没回家又怎样
And what if I didn’t!
我有很多事儿要忙 好不好
Look, I’ve got a lot to deal with, OK?
别等我了 也别担心我
So, don’t wait up, and don’t be worried.
这周日是我哥哥二十周年忌日
Sunday is the 20th anniversary of my brother’s death.
圣玛丽正准备给他做弥撒 所以
Saint Mary’s is dedicating a mass to him, so…
我会让贝丝把这事加到我的日程 好吧 待会再说
I’ll have Beth put it in the calendar, OK? We’ll talk later.
哦 天哪
Oh, Jesus.
是 我明白迅速采取行动很有必要
Yes, I understand the need for swift action.
但在我们找出威胁之前 我们无能为力
But until we can identify the threat, there’s not much we can do.
莱姆 那边可是你的地盘
Well, you have your finger on the pulse over there, Liam.
现在我们就看你了
We’re depending on you.
你手上的任何情报 都对我有很大帮助
Anything you can provide, anything at all, would be a tremendous help.
我现在要去和委员们开会
I’m meeting the Council now.
试探大家作何反应
I’ll shake the trees as hard as I can and see what falls.
凯特 这很重要
But, Kate, this is crucial.
我们已经努力维持了十九年的和平局面
We’ve managed to keep the lid on this for 19 years now.
但我们当中有一些自命不凡的家伙 想走老路
But there are new upstarts in the ranks pressing for the way things were.
我需要你的协助
I could use something now.
你明白我的意思的
And you know what I’m referring to.
皇家赦免名单
The Royal Pardons.
我记得你的名单 有40个潜逃人员 我们真的又要讨论那个吗
I remember your list, the 40 “On-the-Runs.” Are we really back to that?
我表哥就是其中的一位
My cousin’s on that list.
连一项军事罪行都没给他定过
He hasn’t even been convicted of any paramilitary offenses.
他们是多起案件的嫌疑人 涉嫌多起谋杀案
These people are suspects in many things, including murder.
释放这些人对维护局势稳定至关重要
These people are critical to holding the peace together now.
签署几张赦免状 摆个姿态
A few letters of pardon would be a small gesture.
我们低调处理
We keep it quiet.
如果放出消息 让他们知道政♥府♥考虑过释放他们
But knowing it’s been considered, gives me leeway
我就有筹码去让某些人透露他们所了解的情况
to press certain men for something in return.
作为北爱尔兰副部长
As Irish Deputy Minister,
你为英国政♥府♥效劳
you have served the British government honorably,
你一直都很不容易
which hasn’t always been easy.
但姑息纵容是很危险的做法
But appeasement is a dangerous thing.
这些问题由来已久
These are longstanding issues.
如果现在处理的话 就会留下纵容罪犯的嫌疑
That if addressed now would smack of appeasement.
凯瑟琳 我需要些筹码
I need something, Kate.
那些新人未经历过流血杀戮 意志不坚定
The newer members haven’t lived the bloodshed and are easily swayed.
我会尽我所能控制局面
I’m trying to hold this together.
摆个姿态就行 绝对有帮助的
A gesture is all. It would make a difference.
我考虑考虑
I’ll consider it.
但你那边要先有进展 给我一些有用的情报
But I want something first, something real.
明白
Understood.
有人吗
Hello?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!