阿姆斯特丹 1942年7月6日
-生日快乐 安娜 -谢谢你 皮姆
– Happy birthday, Anna. – Thank you, Pim.
惊喜吗
Such a surprise, huh?
-精心挑选的吧 -当然
– Chose the nicest one, didn’t you? – We did.
写日记对我来说
Writing in a diary is going to be
将是一段不同寻常的经历
a really strange experience for someone like me.
不仅因为我之前从未写过
Not only because I’ve never written anything before,
还因为我觉得以后
but also because it seems to me that later on,
也不会有什么人
neither I nor anyone else
会对一个十三岁女生的喃喃自语感兴趣
will be interested in the chatterings
包括我自己
of a 13-year-old schoolgirl.
问题是
The thing is, nobody would believe that
没人会相信我很孤单
I’m alone in the world.
我有亲爱的父母和一个十六岁的姐姐
I have loving parents and a 16-year-old sister,
还有大概三十个可以称为朋友的人
and there are about 30 people I can call friends.
《任丁丁扭转乾坤》
我拥有一大群爱慕者
I have a throng of admirers who can’t
他们总是用敬慕的目光望着我
keep their adoring eyes off me.
表面看来我似乎拥有了一切u3000u3000其实不然
No. On the surface, I seem to have everything…
唯独缺少一位挚友
except my one true friend.
我希望能向你吐露一切
I hope I’ll be able to confide everything to you
而你则能不断给我慰藉和支持
and that you’ll be a great source of comfort and support.
-我很乐意 -那明天再说吧
– I’d love to. – Till tomorrow, then.
你要去哪里
Where are you going to go?
想出去走走
Just for a walk.
至少散步还没被禁止
At least we can still do that.
犹太人禁止去电影院
Jews are forbidden to go to the cinema, you see…
禁止游泳和滑冰 禁止使用停车场
or to swim, or go ice-skating, or use the parks,
禁止坐公共长椅 禁止乘车
or sit on public benches, or use trams, or ride in cars.
但还可以和男孩子约会
But we can still go out with a boy.
你去开门
You go.
为什么
Why?
我想表现得矜持一点
I don’t want to look too keen.
怎么了
What’s happened?
有人敲门不要理会 别让任何人进来
Don’t answer the door. Don’t let anyone in.
你手里拿的什么
But what is it?
召集令
It’s call-up papers.
爸爸的
Father.
他们会把他送去劳♥改♥营的
But…they’ll send him away to the labour camp.
请等一下
Excuse me.
你掉了东西
You dropped something.
多谢
Thank you.
你当然不会去
You won’t be going, of course.
她不去哪里
Where’s she not going?
那召集令是给我的
The summons was for me.
什么 你为什么没告诉我
What? Why didn’t you tell me?
是你那个朋友 他会以为家里没人
It’s that friend of yours. He’ll think there’s no-one here.
为什么会征她去
Why are they sending her?
-因为我十六岁了 -为什么不告诉我
– It’s because I’m 16. – Why didn’t you tell me?
-我们觉得你还小 -还小
– We thought you were too young. – Too young?
皮姆 坐下
Annelies, sit down.
仔细听我说
You must listen to me, very carefully.
我们打算暂时躲一躲
We’ve been making arrangements
避避风头
to go into hiding for sometime…
躲一躲 去哪躲
Hiding? Where?
我们本来打算十天之内离开
We planned to leave in about ten days’ time but
-但情况有变 -是去乡下吗
– we’ve had to change it. – Is it in the country?
现在还不能说 宝贝
I can’t tell you yet, my darling,
但我们明天一早就要动身
But we have to leave early tomorrow
时间很紧 我们要快
morning and we’ve to move fast, hmm.
亲爱的 米普会带你分开走
Darling, Miep will take you separately.
这样安全一些
It’ll be safer that way.
你一定不能告诉任何人
Now you must say nothing to anyone.
明白吗
Do you understand?
把能穿的衣服都穿上
Now, wear all the clothes you can and pack
用书包装上你要带的东西
what you can carry in your schoolbag.
我们不能带行李箱
We can’t be seen to carry suitcases.
米普和约翰尼斯会帮我们收拾剩下的东西
Miep and Johannes will collect the rest of our things later.
他走了
He’s gone.
我要带上慕吉
I’ll take Moortje.
我拼命往包里塞东西 心里乱糟糟的
I packed the craziest things, but my brain was in a whirl.
不管怎么说 记忆才最为重要
Anyway, memories mean more to me than dresses.
别带了
Leave them.
我们看起来
We looked as if
像是要在冰窖里过夜
we were going to spend the night in a fridge.
我穿了两件背心 三条裤子 一条连衣裙
I was wearing two vests, three pairs of pants, a dress,
一条短裙和两双长筒袜
a skirt and two pairs of stockings.
好了吗
Ready?
在踏出门口前就感觉快要窒息了
I was suffocating even before we left the house.
再见了 慕吉
Goodbye, Moortje.
就这里吗
It’s here?
你办公室吗 我还以为要去乡下
Your office? I thought we were going to the country.
快点 已经迟了 工人就要上班了
You must hurry up. It’s late. The workers will be arriving.
谢谢你 亲爱的米普
Thank you, dear Miep.
从昨天到现在发生了太多事情
So much has happened since yesterday.
仿佛整个世界突然颠倒过来
It’s as if the whole world has suddenly turned upside down.
当那扇门关上的时候
When the door closes, the reality
意味着我们要在这里待到战争结束
is that we’ll have to stay here until the war’s over.
做得好 玛戈特
Well done, Margot.
那台缝纫机
That sewing machine
不是刚刚送去修吗
…hasn’t that just gone to the menders?
还有那张小桌子 我还在想怎么不见了
There’s that little table. I wondered where that went.
你坐那里 宝贝
You sit down there, darling.
他们上班了 现在是8点半
They’re arriving. It’s 8.30.
现在开始
Now…
我们在12.30前要保持安静
…we have to stay very quiet until 12.30.
-什么 -轻点
– What? – Shhh.
要是想上厕所怎么办
What happens if we need to go to the lavatory?
父亲的仓库在一楼
Father’s warehouse was on the ground floor, you see,
在他的办公室下面
underneath his office.
仓库的工人们
The warehouse men who worked there
不知道我们在这里
don’t know anything about us,
所以只要他们上班
so while they’re down there during the working day,
我们就不能出声
we’ll have to keep quiet.
玛戈特
Margot.
不能往窗外张望
No looking out of the windows.
不能穿着鞋来回走
No walking around in shoes.
不能开水龙头 不能大声讲话
No running the taps. No loud voices.
不能冲厕所
No flushing of the lavatory.
我真不知如何忍♥受
I don’t know how I’m going to bear it.
午饭时工人走了 我们才能放松片刻
We can relax during the lunch hour when the men leave,
下午则要等到他们五点半下班
and after 5:30 when they go home.
知道我们藏身之处的只有那几个职员
The only people who know we’re here are the office staff.
他们冒着生命危险帮助我们
And they’re risking their lives to look after us.
我们很幸运
We’re lucky.
真的非常幸运
We’re really very lucky.
万一他们被发现了怎么办
What’ll happen to them if they get found out?
把这些包里的东西收拾好
Now, let’s get these unpacked, and…
再做点午饭
..make some lunch.
在这间屋子里 我怎么都没有家的感觉
I don’t think I’ll ever feel at home in this house,
但要说讨厌倒也未必
but that doesn’t mean I’ll hate it.
父亲带了些书过来
Father’s brought some books
还说我们可以玩点小游戏
and says we can have some games.
我还可以收集电影明星
I’ve even got my collection of film stars.
像在家一样
Just like home.
你那边准备贴点什么 玛戈特
What are you going to put on your side, Margot?
不知道
Don’t know.
我知道很难适应 亲爱的
I know it’s difficult, Margot, my darling,
但至少我们在一起
But at least we haven’t been separated.
很多家庭颠簸流离
So many families have.
至少我们还拥有彼此
At least we’ve got each other.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!