约翰·克雷塞
生于1956年1月4日卒于2003年12月16日
2003年12月16日
被击毙 ——
“声音”丹尼尔·桑切斯在抓捕过程中
特别感谢墨西哥城
一个特别的地方
在拉丁美洲每60分钟即发生一起绑♥架♥案件
70%的受害者无法生还
怒 火 救 援
是 请讲 – 家人最重要
Sí. Bueno. – Family is everything.
不是吗
No?
你爱你的儿子吗
Now, do you love your son?

Sí.
现在 明白吗
Now… do you understand?
你有1000万的保单 我知道
You have a $10 million insurance policy. I know that.
按以下指示去做
否则让你孩子去见上帝
脱下你的衬衣
将它伸出窗外以鉴别该车
专业点
单独来
隆吉娜
Georgina!
听我的 我会爱你 快点
Obey me, I will love you. Come on.
这真的管用
That’s how it works, huh?
简单 – 说的没错
Simple. – That’s right.

Mwah.
她有妹妹吗
She got a sister?
生意好吗
How’s business?
日本人做得很大
The Japanese are here in a big way.
劳动力低廉 厂房♥又大
Cheap labor, factory space.
但他们觉得在艾帕索边境那边要安全得多
But they feel a lot safer living over the border in El Paso.
我把他们接来送去的 他们把我当约翰·韦恩了
I ferry them back and forth. They think I’m John Wayne.
啊 – 来吧
Ah. – Come on.
我在这里就像个国王 – 是 没错
I live like a king down here. – Yes, you do.
现在有工作吗 – 有 没
You been workin’? – Yeah. No.
没 一直都游手好闲的
Nah. Been movin’ around, you know.
去了哥伦比亚和几个无名小地 没事能提起我兴趣
Colombia, couple of places I can’t name. Nothing catches my fancy.

Oh.
你认为上帝会宽恕我们做的事吗
You think God will forgive us for what we’ve done?
不会 – 不会吗
No. – You don’t?
我也这么想
Me either.
打算住多久 – 不知道 我只是
How long you staying? – I don’t know. I just… you know.
来看看你 雷 看看你还好吗
I wanted to see you, Ray, see how you’re doin’.
一冲动就来了
You know, I came by on impulse.
我冲动了可会做点别的
Well, I could do with some impulse.
怎么了
What happened?
家里付了赎金
Family paid the ransom…
他们几天后就放了小孩回家
then they sent the kid home after a couple of days…
当然是少了一只耳朵
minus an ear, of course.
现在墨西哥城有钱的母亲 都想请个好一点的保镖
Now every mother in Mexico City with a little bit of money wants bigger and better bodyguards…
我太太也想雇
my own wife included.
我真想反驳你 但她做得对 她做得对
I hate to break it to you, but she’s right. She’s right.
听着 山米 我的所有客户 都有被绑勒索的保险
Look, Sammy, all my clients have, uh, kidnap and ransom insurance.
我有保单 美商公♥司♥ 我父亲给的
I have a policy. A.I.G. My dad gave it to me.
是 我知道 我帮你父亲保的
Yeah, I know. I got it for your dad.
但你若不续保60天后怎么办
But what are you gonna do in 60 days when you can’t renew it?
这样不行 因为你没保镖 – 我知道 但我得让艾美里欧走
You can’t because you don’t have a bodyguard. – I know. I had to let Emilio go.
你得让莉莎开心 我是说 那样才算是个好丈夫
You gotta please Lisa. I mean, hey, ass like that’s hard to find.
听着 保镖就像其它东西一样
Look, a bodyguard’s like anything else.
一分价钱一分货
You get what you pay for, okay?
你做得到 能找个有经验的保镖
You could do this. You get one that’s got a decent résumé.
我们又不找什么超人 对吧
We’re not looking for goddamn Superman here, right?
更新保单前找个便宜点的
Get someone cheap till you renew the policy…
然后换掉那个不中用的人
and then, uh… then fire the prick for whatever. Incompetence.
言归正传 最重要的是 你女儿能回去上学
All kidding aside, the most important thing is that your daughter goes back to school…
你太太也不用担心害怕
and that your wife gets to save face.
那样你一家就不会是唯一 小区内未受保护的人家
This way, you won’t be the only unprotected family in the neighborhood.
没错 当保镖 你的西班牙语够了
That’s right. A bodyguard. Your Spanish is good enough.
你疯了 – 想想好的一面
You’re crazy. – You even look the part.
凭我这状态 连死人都保护不了
In my state, I couldn’t guard a corpse.
是露财炫耀的有钱人 都是做给人看的
It’s rich guys flashing their cash. It’s all for show.
不会有事的 – 是吗 他们会雇老酒鬼吗
Nothing’s gonna happen. – Yeah? You think they’d hire a drunk, a has-been?
你得自我克制一下
You have to keep it under control.
如果真有绑♥架♥ 我该怎么办
What if there was, you know, say, a kidnapping attempt? What do I do then?
尽力而为 人家付钱就是要你做得出色
You do your best. They’re not gonna be paying you enough to perform miracles.
不知道 – 也不是要你骗钱 克雷塞
I don’t know. – It’s not exactly a scam, Crease.
使出你一半力气就足够了 – 是啊
Even at half speed, you’re pretty damn good. – Yeah.
保镖必须得贴身护人
Bodyguard’s gotta be close to people though.
而且还得不停地说话 你知道这个我不在行
He gotta talk all the time, and I’m no good at that.
你是沉默型的 人家会感激的
You’ll be the silent type. People are gonna appreciate that.
当保镖 雇主是谁
Bodyguard. So who’s the guy?
山默尔·拉莫斯 是个年轻人
Samuel Ramos. He’s a young guy.
他在华瑞兹有家工厂
He owns one of the plants in Juárez.
是吗
Yeah?
日本车产业不景气
The Jap car industry is in the toilet.
他想说服福特跟他合作
He’s trying to persuade Ford to partner with him.
我想他有麻烦 他家人住在墨西哥城
I think he’s in trouble. His family lives in Mexico City.
他问我是否有可以相信的人
He asked me if I knew anybody he could trust.
你就想到了我 – 是
And you thought of me. – Yeah.
做点工作 克雷塞 调节一下
Take a job, Crease. Breathe some air.
然后再决定去留
Then decide if you want to stick around or not.
而且我也能来看你 这里我找不到人说话
Besides, I’m glad to see you. I got nobody to talk to down here.
听着 我太太要请的是懂规矩有礼貌的人
Listen, my wife wants someone presentable and polite.
你是她这星期接见的第五个人
You’ll be the fifth candidate she sees this week.
你的履历真令人印象深刻
Your résumé’s quite impressive.
16年丰富的反恐作战从军经验
Sixteen years of military experience, extensive counterterrorism work.
恐怕不是人人都请得起你 要价多少
I’m surprised anybody could afford you. What’s the catch?
我喝酒
I drink.
有何影响
How does that affect you?

Well…
同等反应时间
coordination, reaction time.
若有职业绑匪绑♥架♥你女儿 我会尽力救她
If top professionals try to kidnap your daughter, I’ll do the best I can…
但这得另外算钱
but the service will be on par with the pay.
要是业余绑匪呢
What if amateurs tried?
也许我会杀了他们 可能吗
I’d probably kill ’em. Is that likely?

No.
没人会知道你喝酒 包括我太太
No one is to know about your drinking. That includes my wife.
莉莎
Lisa!
莉莎
Lisa!
我太太莉莎 这位是约翰·克雷塞
My wife, Lisa. And this is John Creasy.
你是美国人 – 你也是
You’re an American. – So are you.
都在这里了
It’s all in there.
想喝点什么吗
Would you like a drink?
好的 杰克酒加水
Yes, uh, Jack and water’d be good.
以前做过这种工作吗 – 没 太太
Have you done much of this kind of work before? – No, ma’am.
但他有丰富的救援经验
But he has a lot of experience in related fields.
成家了吗 克雷塞先生 – 没
You have a family, Mr. Creasy? – No.
皮塔
Pita.
皮塔
Pita.
谢谢 – 是的 妈妈
Thank you. – Yes, Mom?
宝贝 这位是克雷塞先生
Honey, this is, uh, Mr. Creasy.
你好吗 克雷塞先生
很高兴见到你
说英语 宝贝
In English, honey.
能带克雷塞先生去看♥房♥♥间吗
Um, do you wanna show Mr. Creasy to his room?
跟我来 克雷塞先生 – 好的
This way, Mr. Creasy. – Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
就这样
Just like that?
我认为他很适合
I think it’s nice…
他是个美国人
that he’s an American.
我认为他棒极了 定吗
I think it’s terrific. You sure?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
感觉好极了
I feel better now.
你好 布鲁诺 – 午安
Hola, Bruno! – Buenas tardes!
那是布鲁诺 花匠
That’s Bruno, the gardener.
那是玛丽亚 厨子
And, um, that’s Maria, the cook.
你好 玛丽亚 – 你好 皮塔
Hola, Maria! – Hola, Pita.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!