Please, please she needs help.
帮她把头转过去
Turn her head.
帮帮她 卢卡斯 快去帮她
Help her, Lucas, help her.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you okay?
妈妈 妈妈 你还好吗
Mom, Mom, are you okay?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom, are you okay?
快停下 妈妈 够了
Stop it, Mom, that’s enough!
妈妈 停下 妈妈
Mom, stop it! Mom!
妈妈 停下
Mom, Stop it!
弗朗西丝卡 弗朗西丝卡
Francesca! Francesca!
卢卡斯 看看这里
Lucas, look at this place.
大家都很忙
It’s so busy in here.
你得去做点什么
You got to go and do something.
帮助别人 你很擅长的
Go help people. You’re good at it.
你想让我做什么呢
What do you want me to do?
随便什么事
Just one thing. Anything.
你能行吗
Will you be alright?
拜托 卢卡斯 我哪儿都不会去
Come on, Lucas! I’m not going anywhere.
– 我发誓 – 好的
– I promise. – Okay.
这是你的家人吗
Your family?
你在找你的家人吗
Are you looking for your family?
你看见他们了吗
Have you seen them?
冷静点 我来帮你 好吗
Okay, calm down! I will help you. Okay?
我会试着帮你的
I’ll try to help you.
莫顿·本斯特姆
Morten Benstrom?
莫顿·本斯特姆
Morten Benstrom?
打扰下
Excuse me,
你是约瑟夫·本斯特姆或者莫顿·本斯特姆吗
are you Joseph Benstrom or Morten Benstrom?
莫顿·本斯特姆
Morten Benstrom?
抱歉 稍等
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我在找我儿子
I’m looking for my, my son.
– 你儿子 – 皮特·巴里
– Your child? – Peter Barry.
没错 他一定想知道我在哪儿
Yes. He’ll be wondering where I am.
皮特·巴里 莫顿·本斯特姆
Peter Barry? Morten Benstrom?
莫顿·本斯特姆 皮特·巴里 约瑟夫
Morten Benstrom? Peter Barry? Joseph?…
安妮-玛丽
Anne-Marie.
抱歉 能再说一遍你的名字吗
Sorry, what’s your name again?
有人叫安妮-玛丽吗
Anne-Marie! Anyone?
拉达·卡斯托里尼
Radha Castorini.
塔蒂安娜 塔蒂安娜·耶诺朱娃
Tatiana… Tatiana Jenochova.
有人叫约瑟夫·本斯特姆吗
Joseph Benstrom, anyone?
莫顿·本斯特姆 拉达·卡斯托里尼
Morten Benstrom? Radha Castorini?
安妮-玛丽·德·布朗
Anne-Marie De Brown?
– 莫顿·本斯特姆 – 是我
– Morten Benstrom? – Yes.
– 瑞典的莫顿·本斯特姆 – 是的
– Morten Benstrom from Sweden? – Yes.
– 我认识你♥爸♥爸 – 爸爸
– I know your dad. – Papa.
是的 你♥爸♥爸在这儿
Yes, your papa is here.
– 我去把他带过来 好吗 – 好的
– I’ll bring him here. Okay? – Yes.
不 不 不 你得待在这儿
No, no, no, you need to stay here.
我把你♥爸♥爸带过来 好吗
I will bring your papa here. Okay?
不 你得待在这儿 待好了
Wow, no, you have to stay here, you have to stay here.
这段路很长 你得好好休息 好吗
Because it’s a very long way, and you you have to rest. Okay?
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
本斯特姆
Benstrom!
我妈妈去哪儿了
Where is my mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
别 别 你们在干嘛
No, no, what are you doing?
这是我妈妈的床 走开
This is my mom’s bed! Get off!
没事的 别慌张 孩子
It’s okay, take it easy, boy.
不 我妈妈在这儿的
No! My mom was here!
她把我妈妈的档案拿走了
And she took her file.
你得跟我来 我会帮你的
Look, you have to come with me. I will help you.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
– 你叫什么 – 卢卡斯·贝内特
– What’s your name? – Lucas Bennett.
你们之前是在哪
Where were you staying?
兰花 考拉的兰花海滩
The Orchid… the Orchid Beach in Khaolak.
还有谁跟你一起来的
Was somebody else traveling with you?
卢卡斯
Lucas?
还有我爸爸和两个弟弟
My dad and my two little brothers.
你知道他们怎么样了吗
Do you know what happened to them?
有没有其他家人能联♥系♥的
Is there somebody we could call?
我外公
My granddad.
他叫什么
What’s his name?
布莱恩 但我不记得他的号♥码了
Bryan, but I don’t remember his number.
卢卡斯
Lucas?
卢卡斯
Lucas?
玛丽亚
Maria?
玛丽亚
Maria?
卢卡斯
Lucas?
卢卡斯
Lucas?
玛丽亚
Maria!

Fuck.
卢卡斯
Lucas!
玛丽亚
Maria!
你没事吧
Hey man! Are you all right?
过会儿就好
I just need a minute.
我马上就上去
I’ll be up in a second.
别担心
Don’t even bother,
他们开始用卡车把人往山顶送了
they are sending trucks to the mountains.
坚持住 他们很快就来
Just hold on tight, okay? They’ll be here soon.
嗯 我知道了
Yes, I know.
你能告诉他们我回来了吗
Can you tell them I’m back?
好的 等着
Yeah, sure. Hold on.
小子们 你们爸爸回来了
Hey boys, your dad is back!
– 爸爸 爸爸 – 爸爸
– Dad! Dad! – Dad!
– 爸爸 – 爸爸
– Dad! – Dad!
爸爸 刚才有好多好多直升机飞过去了
Dad, a whole lot of helicopters just flew by.
– 是吗 – 是啊
– Did they? – Yeah!
妈妈和卢卡斯
Mom and Lucas…
托马斯 你能下来一会儿吗
Why don’t you come down a minute, Thomas?
那我怎么办
What about me?
你就待在那儿
You stay and see if you
看看还有没有直升机了 好吗
can see any more helicopters, does it okay?
– 没问题 – 好孩子
– Okay. – Good boy.
就快够到了
You’re almost there, buddy.
踩到了吗
Got it?
我还是没有找到他们
I still haven’t find them.
你是不是看到了很多死人
Did you see a lot of dead people?
我说是真的 托马斯
I’m just very serious, Thomas.
那里面没有妈妈和卢卡斯对吗
Not mom and Lucas, right?
当然 我没看到他们
No, I didn’t see them.
我的脚撞到礁石了 好疼
I bumped my feet on the reef, that was really hot.
大家都打算离开这儿了
Everyone was leaving.
我们可以走了吗
Can we leave yet?
我希望你
I need you to…
我希望你帮我个忙 托马斯
I need you to do me a favor, Thomas.
大家都在往山顶上去
Everyone going to the mountains,
寻找安全的避难所
seek to a shelter where it should be safe,
但我不能跟你们一起走
but I can’t go with you.
你不能又把我们丢下 爸爸
You can’t leave us alone again, Dad.
我得继续去找他们 懂吗
I have to keep looking for them, you see?
– 你得照顾好西蒙 – 我不
– You have to look after Simon. – No!
不行 跟我们待在一起 我没法照顾
No, stay with us, I can’t look…
我从来没有照顾过别人
I have never looked after someone before.
– 我好害怕 – 我知道 我知道
– I’m scared. – I know, I know.
我也很害怕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!