Just through the rainbow.
在彩虹的后面
from the world we know lies,
有一个人人都知道的世界
Fairytopia.
那就是梦幻仙境
In this land
there lived a fairy named Elina.
在那里 住着一位叫爱莉娜的仙子
A fairy without wings
一个没有翅膀的仙子
More than anything Elina wished she
爱莉娜最渴望的
could have wings and fly like everyone else.
就是能有一对翅膀好让她
能像别的仙子那样在空中飞翔
But when the evil Laverna.
但梦幻仙境的统治者美丽女王
Twin sister to Fairytopia’s ruler, The Enchantress,
邪恶的孪生妹妹露维娜
Released a sickness into the air that killed the plants
在空气中散播了一种病毒 杀死了所有植物
and took away the fairies power to fly.
并使仙子们失去了飞翔的能力
Only Elina had the strength to leave
her home and look for help.
只有爱莉娜还有力气步行
去找人拯救她的仙子同胞
She took a puffball Bibble.
她带着她的毛毛球比宝
And sought me, the Guardian Fairy of Azura.
要来找她们的守护者 也就是我——雅舒娜
But when I was kidnapped by Laverna’s henchmen, Fungi.
但是当我也被露维娜的蘑菇头抓走了之后
Elina knew she had to stop Laverna on her own.
爱莉娜就明白 要依靠自己去阻止露维娜了
On their way to Laverna’s Lair.
在前往露维娜巢穴的途中
Elina and Bibble received
help from several new friends.
爱莉娜和比宝得到几位新朋友的帮助
But in the end Elina had to face Laverna on her own.
但是最后 只有爱莉娜自己一个人面对露维娜
Let my friends go Laverna!
露维娜 快放了我的朋友
And though Laverna offered Elina
what she wanted most in the world.
虽然露维娜答应送给她最渴望得到的东西
Wings
翅膀
Elina stood up for what was right.
但是爱莉娜还是选择正义
And fought back against Laverna.
勇敢地对抗露维娜
Saving Fairytopia.
拯救了梦幻仙境
Nooo!
不要
Even though it meant she wouldn’t get her wings.
虽然她明知道 这么做
Or so she thought.
会得不到翅膀
For back at the Magic Meadow.
但在回到魔法草原之后
The Enchantress herself came to Elina.
梦幻仙境的女王亲自去找爱莉娜
And to thank her
for her bravery.
谢谢她勇敢地拯救了大家
The Enchantress bestowed
the most wonderful gift imaginable.
女王还送给她一份谁都没有想到的珍贵礼物
Elina’s very own wings.
一对属于爱莉娜自己的翅膀
Elina
啊 爱莉娜
I can’t believe it.
真不敢相信
I’m flying.
我能飞了
Barbie
Fairytopia Mermaidia
芭比:梦幻仙境之人鱼公主
Written by
Elise Allen
校对 Echo
Produced By
Luke Carroll
时间轴 Echo
Music By
Eric Colvin
特效 Echo
Production Designer
Walter P. Martishius
压制 Echo
Executive Producers
Kim Dent Wilder
Rob Hudnut
美工 Echo
Directors
William Lau
Walter P. martishius
后期 Echo
Oh, I love it.
噢 我好喜欢呀
It’s the most incredible feeling.
这种感觉真是太好了
I know it’s like you’ve been flying all your life.
就是呀 你好像一生出来就会飞一样
I still don’t totally believe it’s real.
我还不敢相信这是真的
I keep feeling like my wings are part of an amazing dream
我总觉得这对翅膀 只属于梦境
and I’ll wake up one morning without them.
当我醒来的时候就会消失了
That’s crazy.
You deserve them.
别说傻话 翅膀是你应得的
What’s the matter?
怎么了
Wait you think somebody is following you?
等一等 你觉得好像有人在跟踪你
I don’t know Bibble.
比宝 怎么说好呢
Maybe it’s just your imagination.
会不会是你自己的幻想呀
I think you should just forget all about it.
我觉得你应该忘记这件事
Hello.
你好
Bibble?
比宝
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Whoa scared me a little there my but…
让你们吓了一跳
Whoa
Oh, Yes, I’m fine.
不过我没事
Just fine.
真的没事
We’re sorry we scared you but
不好意思吓着你了
why are you following Bibble?
不过你为什么要跟踪比宝呢
Bibble?
比宝
What’s a Bibble?
什么是比宝呀
I Bibble.
比宝就是我
Oh, the puffball. No, no, no,
I wasn’t following Bibble.
是毛毛球呀 我不是跟踪比宝
I was following you.
我是在跟踪你呀
If your Elina?
Are you Elina?
如果你是爱莉娜 你是爱莉娜吗
Yes, but…
是呀 但是
You are. Yes I thought you were.
看来我想的没错 你就是
I said to myself I said self that’s Elina.
我跟自己说她就是爱莉娜了
But then with so many fairies I couldn’t be sure.
但是不敢肯定
How silly I would fell if I went up
to some stranger and I said,
难道我直接走过去跟人家说
Elina Nalu’s in trouble and they
爱莉娜 拿路遇到麻烦了
won’t even know Nalu is, never mind.
人家可能不知道他是人鱼国的
He’s the prince of the merpeople.
是人鱼国的王子
So I just followed you
and I figured I’d…
所以只好跟着你
Wait.
Nalu is in trouble.
慢着 你说拿路有麻烦
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Oopsie,
哦 糟了
I didn’t mean to break
it to you that way.
我没打算这么直接说出来的
I wanted to ease into it not just blurt out
我想婉转地告诉你
that Fungi kidnapped Nalu and tied him up will do.
拿路被蘑菇头绑♥架♥了
Who knows what do and he doesn’t give them what they want
如果拿路不肯交出 他们想要的东西
which could be anything.
不管那是什么东西 谁知道该怎么办
I mean who would just say
something like that without…
你们说吧 到底是什么人能够
Whoopsie
哎呀
Nalu been kidnapped by Fungi?
你说拿路被蘑菇头抓走了
But that’s impossible.
但是怎么可能呢
Are you sure?
你肯定吗
I saw it happened at the Crystal Cove.
我在水晶湾亲眼看见的
I wanted to stop them but I couldn’t.
我想制止他们 但失败了
Nalu sent me to find you.
He says you’re the only one who can help.
拿路叫我来找你 他说只有你能帮助他
Me?

What can I do against Laverna’s Fungi?
我能怎么对抗露维娜的蘑菇头呢
A lot.
你当然行
You’ve already defeated Laverna once.
露维娜是你的手下败将呀
With help.
有人帮了我
Maybe I should talk to Azura or another Guardian Fairy
也许我应该去告诉雅舒娜 或是别的守护神仙子
or The Enchantress.
或是告诉女王
There’s no time.
没时间了
You have to come to the
Crystal Cove and help now.
你一定要去水晶湾救拿路
He needs you.
他需要你呀
Will you do it?
你会不会去呀
I will.
我会
Come on Bibble.
Let’s go.
比宝 我们走吧
Bibble says he’s in.
比宝说要带他去
I what?
我没这么说
I’m in too.
I’m coming with you.
也带我去 我也跟你去
No, it could be dangerous.
不行 可能会很危险
I don’t want to get you in trouble with your mom.
我不想让你妈妈担心呀
But I can’t just wait here.
但是我怎么能在这里干等呢
I want to help.
我想帮你呀
You can
可以呀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!