He took my father from me:, I’m taking this.
她要出手了
She’s in.
算是好事吗 非常好的事
That’s a good thing? It’s a very good thing.
她可以干净利索地破解渥新顿1000
She can crack a Worthington 1000 without even flinching.
一位守法公民加入我们 不一定是好事
I’m not sure having a civilian on the crew’s a good idea,Charlie.
她有技术也有动机
She’s got the skill and she’s got the motivation.
没错
Exactly.
她也很情绪化
She’s emotional.
你知道掺入个人情绪是什么结果
You know what happens when emotion gets into it.
别自欺欺人了
Look,don’t kid yourself, all right?
我们都带着情绪
We’re all emotional on this one.
来吧
Let’s go.
准备好没有 当然
Are you ready? Of course I am.
没准备好
You’re not ready.
好快
That was quick.
他们呢
Where are they?
我们来早了点 我没想到这么快到
We’re a little early. I didn’t expect us to get here quite that fast.
那里 莱尔来了
There. That’s Lyle.
他是个电脑天才
He’s my computer genius.
他是Napster[著名音乐共享软件]真正作者
You know,he’s who really invented Napster.
至少莱尔是这么说的
At least that’s how Lyle tells it.
他说芬宁[Napster作者]是他的室友 把他的创意给偷了
Said Shawn Fanning was his roommate in college and stole his idea.
他第一次骑那部摩托
Think it’s his first time riding that bike,though.

Hey.
没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
那是左耳
That’s Left Ear.
爆破专家
Demolition and explosives.
10岁的时候在马桶里放了太多M80 结果爆♥炸♥了
When he was ten, he put one too many M-80s in the toilet bowl.
Fire…
真酷
Whoa.Yeah,that was cool.
怎么做到的
How’d you do that?
什么
What?!
你怎么做到的
How’d you do that?
什么
What?!
我说 你怎么做到的
I said, how did you do that?
什么
What?!
他右耳因此丧失听力
Lost the hearing in his right ear.
从那以后他就开始东炸西爆
He’s been blowing stuff up ever since.
大帅哥罗布 超级车手
Handsome Rob. Premier wheel man.
有一次曾经跑遍洛杉矶所有的路
Once drove all the way from Los Angeles
只是为了创造最长追车记录
just so he could set the record for longest freeway chase. You’re a heartbreaker…
他在监狱里收到110封求爱信
You know,he got 110 love letters sent to his jail cell
全是电视上对他 一见钟情的女人写的
from women who saw him on the news?
You’re a heartbreaker
Dream-maker
Love-taker
Don’t you mess around no no no…
你呢
And you?
那你的经历呢
I never heard how you got your start.

Me?
我乳臭未干就是个小贼
Well,I’ve been a thief since I had baby teeth.
好了 你们俩都知道怎么做了
Okay,you both know what to do.
交出来
Cough it up,now!
Come on now shake it shake it baby ho
One two three baby…
看着 笨蛋
Watch it,spaz!
Hey now do re me baby…
嘿 你想干吗 小子
Hey,what’s your problem,man?
A-B-C it’s easy
As one two three…
嘿 查理 见到你很高兴 伙计
Hey,Charlie. Good to see you,man.
气色不错 是吗
Looking good. -Yeah?
查理·哈斯特 见到你很高兴
Charlie Hustle. -Good to see you.
你好 查理 罗布 还好吗
Hello,Charlie. Rob,what’s up? Good?
兄弟们 斯特拉·布里捷
Guys… Stella Bridger.

Hi.
你好 见到你很高兴
How you doing? Nice to meet you.
电♥话♥呢
Phones?
电♥话♥全是新的 这里是内部的芯片
Yeah,they’re all fresh and clean, I got internal chips in them.
请每天更换两次
Please change them twice a day. We will get heat on line.
身份证呢
I.D.S?
詹姆斯·黑曼
“James Hymen?”
别这样 哥们 给我个好名字
Come on,man,one time, give me a cool name.
140磅 还不如写165
140 pounds? Try 165.
你增加点体重吧
Try lifting some weights.
好了 伙计们 我们明天出发 是吗
Try lifting up these. -Guys,enough. Come on,we leave tomorrow,all right?
走吧
Let’s go.
嘿 查理…
Hey,Charlie…
帅哥 帮他整整那部摩托
Handsome,can you help him with the bike?
好的 为他再摔一次作准备
Yeah,help Knievel set up for his next jump.
Like a sound you hear that lingers in your ear
But you can’t forget from sundown to sunset
No no
It puts a brand-new kind of thinkin’ in your mind
And you can’t go wrong
Cause you’re groovin’ all day long ha-ha
California soul
Ooh-ooh-ooh
California soul…
世上这么多藏身之地中
Man,out of all of the places for a thief to hide,
这个家伙选中了好莱坞
this joker picked Hollywood.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 不过还有点脑子
He’s a punk, but he ain’t stupid.
好了
All right…
我们得想办法 进入史蒂夫的家中
we need to figure out a way to get in Steve’s house
拍个内部结构图的摄像
and make a video blueprint of the interior.
我要监听他的电♥话♥
I want audio surveillance on his phone.
好 我来想想办法
Oh,yeah,I been wanting to try something.
我侵入电♥话♥公♥司♥的 远程监控系统
I crack into the phone company’s remote monitoring system,
做些手脚使系统认为 对某线路的监听合法
and fool it into thinking there’s a legal tap on the line.
将话音转接到我们 自己的监听电♥话♥上
Just reroute the digital copies of the calls to our own listening post.
我监听过我前妻好几年
I been doing it to my ex for years.
多长时间
How long?
是问你办成 需要多长时间
No– how long will it take?
不是问你监听了 老婆电♥话♥多长时间
Not how long have you been doing it to your ex.
熬个通宵 应该早上就可以了
I’ll burn through the night; I’ll have it running by morning.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
我们要设法 让史蒂夫走出家门
We got to work on getting Steve out of the house.
斯特拉 破解渥新顿需要多长时间
Stella,how much time you need with the Worthington?
5分钟足已 别太自负了 小妞
Five minutes flat. Don’t be cocky,young lady.
这可不是替警♥察♥打开个保险箱
It’s not the same as opening a safe for the police.
你的手会紧张得冒汗 心会砰砰乱跳
The perspiration on your fingertips,your heart’s pounding in your ears…
完全是两码事
whole different ball game.
多谢你的关心 我行的
I appreciate your concern. I’ll be fine.
大家记住了 上面所说是最容易的行动
Look,just remember, this is all the easy part,okay?
我们最可能失手的地方 就是在逃跑过程中
It’s the getaway that can get us caught.
说说计划 我们开车到联合车站
So what’s the sketch? We drive to Union Station.
连车一起乘上火车
Getaway car goes right onto the train with us.
我们要知道从史蒂夫家到联合车站的准确时间
We need to know exactly how long it’s going to take to get from Steve’s house to Union Station.
联合车站 1/2英里
好极了 卡森安全系统
Oh,great.Carson Security System.
性能如何
How good is it?
卡森公♥司♥每年 举办一次竞赛
Carson’s held an annual contest–
通过此系统者可获5万美金
$50,000 to anybody that can bypass the system.
挑战者络绎不绝
The Who’s Who of ex-cons always show up.
比赛连办5年 没人拿到过那笔钱
Five years running, no one’s been paid.
好 各位 我描述这里的情况
Okay,party people, here’s the status.
不锈钢栅栏
It’s an anti-scaling fence.
坚硬电镀钢条所制
It’s hardened, electro-plated steel.
我会把盐酸氮芥 涂到栅栏上的
Yeah,I’m going to have to paint that up with some nitromin.
房♥子的警卫情况 一名携枪警卫
Security on the property? Got an armed guard here.
花钱雇来的 屁♥股♥后一把9MM口径手♥枪♥
Little rent-a-cop, with a nine-millimeter on his hip.
不过那个保安亭…
But that booth…
保安亭很合 麻醉手榴弹的胃口
Security booth looks prime for a chemical grenade.
盐酸氮芥麻醉手榴弹 这些东西不容易搞到
Nitromin,chemical grenades… I mean,that stuff’s pretty hard to come by.
对 莱尔 有价无市
Yeah,Lyle,it’s a bear market.
妈的
Shit.
这公子哥居然养了狗
This dude got dogs.
狗我可应付不来 我曾有过惨痛经历
I don’t do dogs. I had a… real bad experience,man.
怎么了 我有过惨痛经历
What happened? I had a bad experience.
该死 我聋了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章
下一篇文章巨人传
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!