Netcom Cable, how can I help you? Hi,I’m up at 3320 East Skyway, and the cable’s
我这里线路不通
just gone out– our modem,everything.
好的 先生 我看看 周四九点到三点之间…
Okay,um,let’s see,sir. I have a Thursday between 9::00 and 3:00
如果方便的话我们派人去检查 -好的 谢谢
if that would be good. That’s going to work. Thank you.
警卫刚打电♥话♥给线路公♥司♥
Guard just called the cable company.
约在几点
What time’s the appointment?
周四九点至三点
Thursday between 9::00 and 3:00.
你好
Hello?
嗨 我是网♥通♥公♥司♥ 我知道你们的线路断了
Hi,I’m calling from Netcom Cable. I understand your service is out,
原来安排在周四上门
and there was an appointment set up for Thursday.
是的 我们有位技术员…
Yes.Well,we have a technician working
刚完成任务 就在你们附近
in your area who’s finished with an appointment
完成时间比预期要早
earlier than expected.
你们那有人在吗
Will somebody be there for the next hour?
有人 太好了
Sure,that’d be great.
好的 我们的技术员会过去的
All right,our technician will see you then. Have a nice day.
这是你需要的文件
Here’s all the paperwork you need.
让他在下面签上名字和日期即可
Just get him to sign and date at the bottom.
检查一下摄像机
Let’s check out the camera.
斯特拉 今天你是英雄
Stella, you’ll be going patriotic today.
走路要慢一点 否则图象就会抖动
Make sure you walk slowly,or the image will streak.
对不起 没关系
I’m sorry. -It’s okay.
不好意思 毕业舞会的时候 我也别不上
Sorry… Couldn’t pin the corsage on my prom date either.
你参加过毕业舞会 那是他表兄
But you had a prom date? It was his cousin.
在厨房♥ 客厅和 卧室都有电缆
There’s cable lines in the kitchen, living room,bedroom,
调制解调器在办公室的电脑上
and the cable modem on the computer in the office.
你必须找到办公室的保险箱
You need to locate the safe in the office.
好的
Okay.
我相信你能 勇敢无畏地面对一切
Just want you to know I think you’re very brave going in there.
我知道并不容易
I know it won’t be easy.
我也是
I second that.
一切都会好的
It’s going to be fine.
怎么了
What?
你知道 好 是什么意思
You know what fine stands for?
兴奋过度 不可靠
Freaked Out. Insecure…
神经质 情绪化 神经质 情绪化
Neurotic,and Emotional.
你很了不起
You’ll be great.

Yeah.
早晨好 能看看你的证件吗
Morning. Can I see some l.D.?
多谢你这么快赶来 这是我的职责
Thanks for coming so soon. Hey,that’s part of the job.
好了
All right.
阿斯顿·马丁
Aston Martin Vanquish.
这王八蛋把我的车抢走了
Looks like that bastard took my car.
臭狗
Nasty-ass dogs.

Hey!

Hey!
放松
Relax,
天啊
Jesus Christ.
下来吧 不会再骚扰你了
Come on, they won’t bother you now.
下来吧
Come on.
进屋去
House.
快点走
Go on,get out of here.
没关系 工作中我经常 会遇上各种动物
It’s okay, I’m used to running into all sorts of animals on my job.
史蒂夫·弗拉泽利
Steve Frazelli.
碧奇
Becky.
带我看看哪里出了问题 好 没问题. 这边来
Want to show me that problem? Yeah,of course. This way.
你的屋子真不错 是的
You have a really nice house. Yeah.
1922年 瓷砖都没换过
1922.All the original tiles.
院子里的每块石头都是 来自于塞维尔的修道院
Every stone in that courtyard hauled from some monastery in Seville.
这算什么事啊
What a tactic.
修道院 修道院被这个杂种侮辱了
Monastery? Monastery for punk-ass creeps.
你好象无动于衷
You don’t seem impressed.
不 把一大堆石头 从一个地方搬到另一地方
No,it’s just that I don’t think lugging a bunch of rocks
我不觉得特别有趣
from one place to another is quite… that interesting.
对我来说没多大意思
You know,it doesn’t quite do it for me.
那你觉得什么有意思
What does do it for you?
电视
Um… TVs?
我有部大电视
I have a monster TV.
可惜现在用不了了
Not working right now,but…
我要帮你 检查一下调制解调器
But you know,I should probably check out the cable modem,you know.
好的 这边来
Yeah? Yeah,right. Over here.
这套系统我花了3万美元
I paid 30 grand to some punk kid to put this system in.
可它却突然罢♥工♥了
One day,it just goes out.
我恨不得吊死 装系统的那家伙
I ought to have him strung up.
这边来
Here we go.
那就是我们的宝贝
There’s our baby.
找到了
Got any,uh,
电缆从这里穿过吗 这里没电缆
wiring coming through here?There’s no wiring in here.
那是这儿 是
Just right here? Yeah.
看啊 这是我的… 这是我的NADT770
Look at that,that’s my… That’s my NAD T770. That’s…
这是我的音响
That’s my stereo.
你的客户一打开门
I bet most of your customers
发现居然是这么一位姑娘
are pretty surprised when they go to open the door
一定都非常惊奇 是的
for the cable man and find you standing there. Oh,yeah.
他在挑逗她
He’s hitting on her.
这里没问题 我得去查查电视
There’s no problem here. I should maybe just check the TVs.
好的
Okay.
我要宰了这个王八蛋
You know what, end this shit right now.
我要过去宰了这个王八羔子
I’m going to blow this shit right off the mountain right now.
别 别 别
hey,hey,hey.
你用的是AVM处理器 我只用最好的
I see you got the AVM processor. Only the best.
去把插头插上
Check the box.
我要复位系统
I’m just going to… reset your system.
有时可能 是信♥号♥♥堵塞了
Sometimes these things just get jammed up you know?
应该没问题了
That should do it.
修好了吗
It’s fixed?
把电视打开试试
Turn her on,let’s see.
动手
Now.
东京证卷交易指数…
Japan’s Nikkei index…
太好了
Perfect.
碧奇 对吧
Becky,huh?
我们以前见过面吗
Have we met before?
不 我想没见过
No,I don’t think so.
你在这里签个字
If you can just sign there.
如果我请你吃晚饭的话
So,if I was to ask you out to dinner…
会不会成为第一个提出 这种要求的客户
would I be the first one of your customers to ever do that?
上次来的技术员 你也请他吃饭
What,you asked your last cable repair guy out for a date?
没有 上次那位体重300磅 留着八字胡
No,but the last one was,like,300 pounds, had a handlebar mustache.
不是我喜欢的类型
You know,not really my type.
这不是个好主意
I don’t think it’s a good idea.
为什么 公♥司♥有规定吗
Why,is that like some,cable company rule?
没有 其实这是我的原则
No,actually,it’s just my rule.
我不和陌生人约会 我才认识你5分钟
I don’t go out with strange men. I just met you five minutes ago.
那我得时常故意把线路搞坏
So,I guess I have to,like, sabotage my cable,you know,
以便我们有足够的时间熟悉
till we get to know each other well enough.
祝你好运
Have a nice day.
别这样 我保证我会 很有绅士风度
Come on, I’ll be a perfect gentleman,I promise.
我甚至连你的 电♥话♥号♥码都没要
I won’t even ask you for your phone number.
我只是想认识你 你愿意去哪都成
I’ll just… I’ll meet you. Anywhere you want to go.
违背你的原则一次吧
Come on,break your rule once.
吃个晚饭而已
It’s just dinner.
算是答应吗
Is that a yes?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
他碰了我的手
He touched my hand.
他骚扰我
He came on to me.
不过至少我…
Hey,at least l…
制♥造♥了一个机会
I created a window of opportunity,right?
他周五晚上一出去我们就动手
When he goes out Friday night, we go in.
等他意识到你于他不利
By the time he realizes you’ve stood him up,
我们早已带着金子远去

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章
下一篇文章巨人传
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!