里面的火势已经得到控制
Interior to command.
我们已经清理现场
We’ve finished our sweep and we’ve got
救出一名伤者 正在接受紧急治疗
one victim outside being treated by ems.
里面还有人吗
Do you got anyone else in there?
最后一首歌♥
The Last Song
多可惜
What a shame, huh?
这可是乔治亚州最老的建筑之一
It was one of the oldest buildings in Georgia.
朗妮 答应我你会尽力的 好吗
Ronnie, promise me you’ll make an effort, ok?
-爸爸知道她被捕了吗 -乔纳
– Does dad know she was arrested? – Jonah!
不是我做的 行吗 别管闲事
I didn’t do it, OK? Stay out of it.
时间刚好
Just in time.
– 爸爸 -你好 乔乔 最近怎么样
– Dad! – Hi, Joe-boy. How are you, man?
我好极了 你呢
I’m great. How are you?
太好了
Here we go!
-想死你了 都长这么大了 -我也想你
– I missed you. Look how big you are. – Me too.
你看上去都有六尺三高了
You’re like six-three now.
-你住在海滩上 -没错
– You live on the beach? – You bet.
这太棒了
That is awesome!
-别到海里去 -下海的时候小心点
– Don’t go in the water. -Be careful if you go in the water.
-你过得怎么样 -我还不错
– How are you? – I’m good.
没错 我们有两个孩子
That’s right, we have two children.
朗妮 你好吗 亲爱的
Hi, Ronnie. How are you, sweetheart?
真让人没办法
You have no idea.
-你好 要点什么吗 -草莓奶昔
– Hi. Can I help you? – Strawberry shake.

Here you go.
在那儿 威尔
That’s you, Will!
对不起
I’m sorry.
-你还好吗 -我宁愿喝了我的奶昔
– You ok? – I would rather drink my milkshake…
-而不是穿身上 不过我还好 -对不起
– than wear it, but I’m fine. – I’m sorry.
你看上去很不诚恳
You look it.
算了吧
Forget it.
听我说 我真的很抱歉
Hey, look. I really am sorry.
-你不是道过歉了吗 -还有 我是威尔
– Didn’t we just do this? – I’m Will, by the way.
我重新给你买♥♥件T恤吧
Let me buy you another shirt.
不 谢了 我很好
No, thanks. I’m good.
拜托 我在表达南部人♥民♥的热情好客
Come on. I’m practicing southern hospitality.
这就是传说中的跟陌生人搭讪吧
Is that what they call hitting on strangers now?
你知道吗 我根本没兴趣给你买♥♥T恤
You know what? I have no interest in buying you a shirt.
-是吗 -我过来只是为了
– Is that so? – I’m just over here…
让我们的对手能够喘口气而已
so the other team can catch a breath.
-固执己见又狂妄自大 -你为什么不来看看
– Pushy and conceited. – Why don’t you come watch.
还是算了
I’ll pass.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很开心你能把它修好
I’m glad you were able to fix it.
没错 朗妮把它毁得很漂亮
Yeah. Ronnie did a pretty good job with that.
现在我可算知道用棒球棍
Now I know what a piano looks like
可以把钢琴打成什么样了
when somebody takes a baseball bat to it.
你还留着这条新闻
You rehearsed piece that so many times.
她还是不弹钢琴吗
Is she still not playing?
自从你走后再也没弹过
Not since the day you left.
布莱恩甚至给她买♥♥了电子琴 她碰都不碰一下
Brian even bought her an electric piano. She won’t go near it.
-布莱恩买♥♥了电子琴 -史蒂夫
– An electric piano from Brian? – Steve.
-她究竟怎么样了 -你看呢
– How is she otherwise? – Well, let’s see.
成绩直线下滑
Grades were in the toilet.
能从高中毕业就是奇迹
It’s a miracle she graduated from high school.
身边的朋友没有一个皮肤不♥穿♥孔打环的
And she doesn’t have one friend without a pierced something.
谢谢
Thanks.
她告诉你她被茱莉亚音乐学院录取了没
She told you she got into Juilliard, right?
没有 不弹也能进吗
No. without playing?
他们说从她五岁起就在关注她
They said they’ve been watching her since she was five.
这只是其次 她说她不会去
Not that it matters. She says she’s not going.
她会做出正确的选择的
Well, she’ll make the right decision.
我很开心你这么确定
I’m glad you’re so sure.
-吉姆 -我们伤害了他们 史蒂夫
– Kim… – We hurt them, Steve.
尤其是朗妮
Especially Ronnie.
-我们可以试着装作 -我不会这样的 行吗
– We can try and pretend… – I’m not gonna do this. ok?
事情已经发生了 人无完人
Things happen. Nobody’s perfect.
而朗妮
And Ronnie…
朗妮会好起来的
Ronnie will be fine.
独角兽 很有神话色彩
A unicorn. How mythical.
如果我是你还不如就穿这件脏的 那些太难看了
I’d stick with the stained one if I were you. Those suck.
都差不多
Pretty much.
好吧 跟我来 有更好的地方
Ok. Come with me. There are some cooler places.
走吧
Let’s go!
打电♥话♥ 写信 发短♥信♥ 总之要跟我联♥系♥
Call, write, text, but communicate.
-好的 -好吗 我爱你
– Ok! – Ok? I love you.
弄了点儿口红上去 告诉你姐姐我爱她
Got lipstick. Tell your sister I love her.
-好吧 -再见
– All right. – Bye!
再见
Bye!
-好了 -来吧
– Ready? – Come on!
再见 妈妈
Bye, mom!
多谢
Thanks.
这些都是什么
What is all this stuff?
我在给路那边的教堂
Well, I am building a stained-glass window
做彩色玻璃
for the church up the road.
我看到了 它怎么出事的
I saw it. How did it happen?
没人知道
Nobody’s certain.
他们觉得可能是意外
They think it was some sort of accident.
-这太酷了 -是吗
– This is so cool. – Yeah?
很遗憾 我现在
Unfortunately, I’m not really looking…
并没在找助手 所以说
for an assistant right now, so…
为什么不要助手 不 爸爸 让我来做
Why not? No, dad, I’d do it!
-是吗 -是
– Yeah? – Yeah!
-你想做吗 -我可以免费做
– You want it? – I’d do it for free!
-那好 你被录取了 -真的
– Ok. You’re hired. – Really?
-真的 -太酷了
– Yeah. – That’s so cool.
火焰算是什么名字
What kind of name is Blaze?
我男朋友马科斯给我取的昵称
A nickname my boyfriend, Marcus, gave me.
我的真名是葛拉迪瑞娅 从《指环王》里取的
My real name’s Galadriel. It’s from Lord of the Rings.
我妈就这么奇怪
My mom’s weird like that.
不是弗罗多就够幸运了
Hey, I’m lucky it wasn’t Frodo.
多少钱
How much?
-二十 -太贵了
– Twenty. – Too much.
等等
Oh, wait.
不好意思 今天这件衣服是免费的
I’m sorry. Today, it’s free.
-不不 停下 -没事啦 我一直这么做
– No, no. Stop. – It’s ok. I do it all the time.
不 我不行 我已经被抓到一次了
No. I can’t. I already got busted once.
有前科的女人
A woman with a record.
-拜托 -我喜欢这样
– Please. – I like that.
别闹了
Stop it.
-爸爸在找你 -告诉他你没看到我 小子
– Dad’s looking for you. – Tell him you didn’t see me, brat.
-给我五块 还有叫我小子多收两块 -没门
– Five bucks. And two for “brat”. – No way.
他快过来了 别让我涨价到十块
He’s getting closer. Don’t make me raise it to ten.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我答应你让他陪我玩儿三次缠绕机
I promise to make him take me on the
这样你就可以走了
twister three times so you can get away.
-交易愉快 -好吧 好吧
– Nice doing business with you. – Yeah, yeah.
真酷 你住在纽约
Cool. So you live in New York?
是的 现在住在那儿 我来自亚特兰大
Yeah, I do now. I’m from Atlanta.
我十一岁的时候搬到了北部
I moved up north when I was 11.
我爸爸前几年搬来这儿
My dad moved here just a few years ago.
-没跟你们一起吗 -无法调解的矛盾
– Without you all? – Irreconcilable differences.
我想就是这样的状况
Think that’s the phrase.
-他离开了 -家庭很烂
– He bailed. – Families suck.
我都不跟我家人一起住 通常住在马科斯那儿
I don’t even live with mine. I stay at Marcus’ usually.
你得见见马科斯 我们走
You have to meet Marcus. Let’s go.
-跟上我的节奏 -没错
– Hook me up! – Yeah!
就是他
That’s him.
谢谢大家 有钱出钱有力出力
Thank you, everyone. Donations are accepted.
希望大家慷慨解囊
In fact, they’re encouraged.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!