Perhaps you need to… You have hepatitis.
你或许想要… 你得了肝炎
Sorry, what? Hepatitis.
对不起 什么? 肝炎
Well, that’s not very sexy, is it?
这可不招人喜欢 不是吗?
No, no, it’s not. Particularly not hepatitis C.
的确如此 特别是丙型肝炎
So, I’m going to prescribe you a course of interferon
所以呢 我要给你开些干扰素
and I’ll give you the number
还有给你这片区域里
of a support group in the area.
支援团体的号♥码
And I’ll see you again in a couple of weeks.
我们几周后再见
Sorry, Dan, I’m confused… Dan?
对不起 丹 我有些糊涂… 丹?
It’s “Doctor”! Stay in it!
是”医生”! 别出戏!
Now we have to start again.
现在又要重头来过了
No, no, we don’t have to start again.
不不 不用重头再来
Just getting good too! How was it getting good?
好戏才刚开始呢! 这算哪门子好戏?
Why do I have hepatitis?
我怎么就得了肝炎?
Because I thought that your character was, you know,
因为我觉得你的角色 怎么说呢
like, maybe got around a bit.
可能会到处滥交
You know, a bit slutty. I thought that would be sexy.
有一点点放荡 我觉得这样很性感啊
I’m not gonna want to have sex
要是你刚诊断出我有性病
if you’ve just diagnosed me with an STD.
我才不会跟你做♥爱♥
Just… Just make me feel sexy.
就… 就让我觉得自己性感嘛
Alright, alright, alright.
行 行 行
Do it again. I promise I’ll make you feel sexy, OK?
重新来吧 我保证让你觉得自己性感 成吗?
Um, go back to your spot.
呃 回你的位置去
I’ll start here and…
我从这开始 然后…
You alright? Just feel a bit hot.
你还好吧? 就是感觉有点热
Oh, is this part of the…? We started?
剧本上有这段…? 已经开始了吗?
Miss Hawkins, I need to speak…
霍金斯小姐 我得告诉你…
Baby, you OK?
亲爱的 你还好吧?
Hey. Hey, what’s the matter?
喂 喂 这是怎么了?
Hey, you’re right.
嘿 没事儿的
You’re right.
没事儿的
Good thing I’m a doctor, eh?
好在我就是医生 对吗?
Hello.
你好
Nice of you to show up.
谢天谢地 你终于到了
I had car trouble, I’m so sorry.
我车坏了 实在不好意思
Oh, ah, sorry.
哦 对不起
Shh.

You’re not fighting. You know.
你怎么不挣扎 你知道是我
Keep going. Just keep going. How do you know?
继续来 继续就好了 你怎么知道是我?
No, no, baby. Your smell. Just keep going.
没事 宝贝 是你的体味 继续就好了
Shit.
该死
My smell. Just keep going.
我的体味 你继续啊
I even got these clothes from a second-hand store.
我还特意去二手店买♥♥了这身行头
It’s still good, baby, keep going.
还是挺好的 亲爱的 我们继续吧
No. Yes, yes, yes.
不行了 可以的 可以的
No, I fucked it. I’m sorry.
不行 我搞砸了 真对不起
Oh, come here.
过来
For a second, though? Yeah, definitely.
不过你刚才有那么一会儿被骗到吗? 当然了 绝对有
Yeah? I’m sorry about the groceries.
真的? 抱歉把你买♥♥的东西打烂了
It’s OK. I heard something crack.
没关系 我听到什么东西碎了
Eggs. Shit.
是鸡蛋 该死
The eggs? Yeah, it’s OK.
鸡蛋碎了? 对 没关系啦
Really? I’ll get more eggs. Shh.
真的? 我去再买♥♥点鸡蛋 嘘
I’m sorry. Shh.
对不起 嘘
It’s OK.
没关系啦
Hey! Hey.
嘿! 嘿
Are you still working? Yeah.
你还在工作啊? 是的
I’m just cleaning stuff out.
我正在清理东西
It’s good, actually. It’s keeping my mind off things.
实际上 感觉不错 能让我脑袋放空一会儿
You need to take a break, baby.
你需要休息一下了 亲爱的
You want to watch a movie or something?
想看个电影什么的吗?
Um… yeah, sure. Yeah?
嗯… 可以 当然 确定?
I thought we could watch one in bed?
我觉得我们可以一起在床上看
Alright. Alright.
好啊 好啊
Actually, I picked up a couple on my way home.
其实回来路上我挑了两部
What have I got?
看看我这有什么
I have got Sophie’s Choice or Philadelphia.
我这有”苏菲的选择”和”费城故事”
Any comedies?
没有喜剧吗?
Might be a bit heavy for me, hon?
这些片子对我来说太沉重了
Oh.
这样啊
Well, maybe later?
好吧 那以后再看?
Will you come and help me make some dinner?
你能过来帮我准备晚饭吗?
Yeah, yeah, just give me a couple of minutes.
好的 稍等几分钟
Alright, well, I’ll leave the onions on the bench
没问题 那么 我把洋葱放在餐台上
for you to cut, OK?
一会儿你来切 行吗?
Just… Onions again?
怎么… 又是洋葱啊?
Jesus, Ro, no offence, I’m a bit onioned out.
天啊 小萝 你别生气 但我有点受不了洋葱了
I feel like we’ve been eating onions
好像我们过去一周
every night for the past week.
每天晚上都吃洋葱
OK, alright.
好吧 算了吧
OK.
好吧
How was your day? It was good.
你今天过得怎么样啊? 还不错
It was exhausting but good.
有点累 但还不错
Oh, that’s nice.
真舒服
So you haven’t been thinking about your dad at all?
你今天没想你父亲吧?
Well, I am now.
好吧 现在开始想了
Why did you bring up Dad?
你干嘛提起他?
Well, you just haven’t spoken about him in a few days.
你好几天都没提到他了
You must miss him.
你一定很想他
I’m just trying not to think about it.
我正试着不想呢
Can we just talk about something else?
我们能聊点儿别的吗?
Hey, you remember when he used to leave
嘿 还记得吗 他过去经常
those ridiculously long messages on your phone
给你电♥话♥留一些超级长的语♥音♥信息
and you wouldn’t even finish listening to them?
你都没耐心听完
You’d just delete them.
就给删了
You ever think about that and wish you hadn’t done that?
想到这些你会不会为当时的行为感到后悔啊?
God…
天啊…
Hey. Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Honey. Hey, what’s wrong? Look at me.
宝贝儿 嘿 怎么啦? 让我看看
I just miss him so much.
我好想他
Hey, it’s alright, sweetheart. It’s OK.
嘿 没事的 宝贝 没事的
I’ve got you, honey, I’ve got you.
我来了 宝贝 我来了
Hey, what… Are you serious?
嘿 你干什么… 你没开玩笑吧?
What, I thought you wanted…
怎么了 我以为你想要…
What, I wanted a handjob while I thought about my dead dad?
什么? 我想念我死去的父亲时需要打飞机吗?
No. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Hello, girl.
你好啊 小姑娘
You’re my good girl, aren’t you?
你是我的好姑娘 是不是?
My best girl.
你最好了
I love you. I love you.
爱你哦 爱你哦
OK.
那好吧
You ready for a little trip?
准备好来个短途旅行了吗?
Just one night. I’ll pick her up again tomorrow afternoon.
就放这儿一个晚上 我明天下午再来接她
I don’t know, Ro. One night. That is all.
不行啊 小萝 一个晚上 就一个晚上
Why? I want to take Richard out.
为什么? 我想带理查德出去一趟
As a surprise and I don’t want him worrying about the dog.
给他一个惊喜 但我不想让他担心狗狗
You know what he’s like.
你知道他什么样的
Why are you lying? What? I am not.
你干嘛骗我? 什么? 没有啊
Yes, you are lying. Your knee is twitching.
你有 你在撒谎 你抖腿了
I have known you my entire life
我太了解你了
and you cannot tell a lie without your knee twitching.
每次撒谎你都抖腿
What’s going on? Ro!
到底怎么了? 告诉我!
Look, will you take her or not?
听着 你到底能不能带她?
Yeah, alright, I’ll take her but…
好吧 没问题 我能带她 但是…
I gotta run. I’ll pick her up tomorrow.
我得赶紧走了 我明天来接她
Run away?! How did she run away?
跑丢了?! 她怎么会跑丢了呢?
I… I don’t know, sweet… How did she get out?
我… 我也不知道 亲爱的… 她怎么跑出去的?
I… I came home and the side gate was open.
我… 我回家时发现侧门开着
Why was the side gate open, Ro?
侧门怎么会开着呢 小萝?
I don’t know, sweetheart. Jesus!
我不知道 亲爱的 上帝啊!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!