You really became that guy.
你真的变成了那个人
Detective Dan.
丹警官
So strong and believable. Really?
那么强壮 值得信赖 真的?
Yeah.
是的
I mean it, Dan, maybe you should have been an actor.
我说真的 丹 也许你能当个演员
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Everything you say… You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切… 你有权保持沉默
Anything you say will be taken down
你所说的一切都会成为
in a court of law.
呈堂证供
You can’t.
你不能
Yeah, I can. No, you can’t.
我可以 不 你不能
Yeah, I just did it.
是的 我做了
Honey, you still awake? Yeah…
亲爱的 你醒着吗? 醒着呢…
I really like the role play thing.
我很喜欢角色扮演
Yeah, me too.
我也是
I definitely think we should do it again sometime.
我真觉得我们哪天可以再来一次
Hm.

Richard?
理查德?
Richard.
理查德?
Hey. I’m about to come, quick. Quick, quick, quick.
嘿 我要♥射♥了♥ 快来 快来
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
来吧 来吧 好
Oh, oh… Yes.
哦… 真好
Yes.
真好
You know I’m not ovulating now, right?
你知道我现在不是排卵期吧?
Yeah, yeah, I just thought
知道 我就是想
it’d be a shame to waste it, you know, just in case.
浪费了太可惜了 万一中了呢
Oh, God.
天啊
That was good timing. Hmm.
来的真是时候 嗯
How was your day?
今天怎么样?
Good. Fine. Boring. Yeah?
还好 挺无聊 是吗?
How was yours? Same. Same.
你呢? 一样 一样
You smell good. Mm.
你闻起来好香 嗯
Cup of tea? Yeah, thanks, hon.
来杯茶? 好的 谢谢 亲爱的
Oop. Yep.
哦 好
Earl Grey or Russian Caravan?
格雷伯爵茶还是俄♥国♥商队?
Earl Grey.
格雷伯爵
It’s the same every time.
每次都一样
Two days before I start ovulating, twice a day,
排卵期前两天 一天两次
morning and night in the recommended position.
推荐姿势 早晚各一次
And for 20 minutes afterwards, I elevate my hips.
然后抬起屁♥股♥20分钟
And it’s been like that for almost three years now
这样已经持续了3年了
so you can’t tell me that there isn’t something wrong.
你没法告诉我有哪里出了问题
There isn’t something wrong.
没有哪里有问题
Sometimes it just comes down to bad luck.
只是有时候运气不好
Will you please just tell us what to do?
你能不能告诉我该怎么做?
‘Cause I’ll try anything.
我会用尽一切办法
Do you climax at the point of ejaculation?
在男方射♥精♥的时候 你高♥潮♥了吗?
Mutual orgasms are said to increase
同时达到高♥潮♥可以增加
the chances of conception.
怀孕几率
So do you orgasm during sex?
你性♥交♥的时候有高♥潮♥吗?
Yeah, I mean, I have. Yeah.
有 我是说 有的
While you’ve been trying to conceive?
为什么你要花时间去确信?
Oh, no, not since I’ve been married.
不 从我结婚之后就没有了
How’s your cervical mucus? OK?
你的子♥宫♥粘液怎么样? 还好吗?
It’s good. Yeah.
挺好的
Good. And what about the doctor?
好的 那医生怎么说?
Did she say anything or…?
她说了什么吗还是…?
Actually, she, uh, she did say one thing.
实际上 她说了一件事
Yeah? Um…
什么? 嗯…
Yeah. She said that it might help if I orgasm during sex.
是的 她说性♥交♥的时候达到高♥潮♥可能会有所帮助
You orgasm during sex all the time.
你每次都高♥潮♥啊
Yeah, so…
是嘛 那么…
Yeah, we just… We, uh, keep doing what we’re doing.
我们只要… 只要一直那么做就好了
Yeah. Knuckle down.
是的 努力做
Hey.

If having a baby was easy, everyone would be doing it.
如果怀孩子容易的话 每个人都会怀了
I think everyone is doing it.
我觉得每个人都在怀
Yeah, but their babies suck. Ours is going to be awesome.
但是他们的宝宝很糟糕 我们的宝宝会很棒的
We’ll be right.
我们会好的
I should get that. That’ll be work.
我去接个电♥话♥ 应该是工作上的
Hello.
哪位
You want to go outside?
你想出去走走吗?
Babe. What’s wrong, honey?
宝贝 怎么了 亲爱的?
My dad’s dead.
我爸爸去世了
Oh, my God.
天啊
He, uh… had a… had a heart attack.
他… 他得了… 心脏病
No.
不是吧
I’ve never seen you cry before.
我之前从没看到你哭过
Whoa, whoa, whoa…
哦 哦 哦…
Hey, the place looks great. I am so jealous.
嘿 这地方看起来不错 我好羡慕啊
Thank you. Well, slowly but surely…
谢谢 稳扎稳打嘛…
Only one thing left to do now, Paul.
还剩一件事要做 保罗
Yael. What do you mean?
是啊 什么意思?
I think she means marriage, mate.
我觉得她是说结婚 老兄
Oh, right. What, it’s been five years?
哦 对 你们在一起五年了?
Six. Six?
六年 六年?
Yeah. So what are you waiting for?
是的 那你们还在等什么呢?
OK, that’s enough. No, it’s OK, it’s fine.
好了 够了 不 没事 没事
Uh, no, it’s, like, we’re not really waiting for anything.
我们没有在等什么
We’re just not really marriage kind of people, that’s all.
我们只是不热衷于结婚罢了
Yeah.
是啊
What? We’ve talked about this.
怎么了? 我们都聊过这话题了
I know. We laughed about it.
我知道 当时我们可是一笑置之
We said we didn’t need to go through all that.
说是没必要经历那些繁琐的事
Yeah, I know. I know.
是啊 我知道
Um, should we do dessert?
呃 该上点心了吗?
Yes, please! Let’s do that.
对 上吧! 可以上了
Great. Thank you.
好极了 谢谢
Thanks, darling.
谢谢 亲爱的
You OK? Hmm.
你还好吗? 嗯
You seem a little bit… I’m fine, I’m fine.
你看起来有点… 没事 我没事
Hey, can I ask you something? Have you ever…
我可以问你个问题吗? 你有没有…
Have you ever…
你有没有…
Have you ever raped anybody?
你有没有强♥奸♥过别人?
No. Who’s been saying that?
没有 谁跟你说的?
No… one, no, it’s… Have you?
没…没人 只是… 你呢?
No.
我也没有
No, I haven’t and that’s the thing. I don’t really want to.
我没干过那事 况且我也不大想做
Mate, that’s good. That’s good.
伙计 这不挺好的 很好啊
You don’t have to. No.
你完全没必要 的确没必要
Mate, I’m not…
伙计 我不是…
No, it’s not that, it’s… It’s not me, it’s…
不 不是那样子的… 不是我 而是…
It’s Maeve. She’s got this, uh…
是梅芙 她有这个 呃…
What?
什么?
I don’t even know what you call it.
我都不知道该怎么叫它
That thing, this, uh… Oh. Like a fantasy?
这东西就像 呃… 哦 就像是性幻想?
Yeah. A fantasy. How did you know that?
对 就是性幻想 你怎么知道的?
OK. Rape fantasy… very common.
好吧 强♥暴♥幻想… 很常见的
No shit. That’s what she said.
不会吧 她也是这么说的
Yeah. Yael’s got one. Massive one.
是啊 雅艾尔也这样 特别强烈
Really? And you’ve never…? No, can’t be done.
真的? 那你有没有…? 没有 没人做得到
I’ve tried but it’s a flawed fantasy.
我试过 但这想法本身就有问题
Not possible. Why?
做不到的 为什么?
Well, think about it.
你仔细想想
The moment someone asks to be raped, it stops being rape.
对方一旦要求被强♥奸♥ 这就已经不算强♥奸♥了
Right? It’s only rape if they don’t want it.
是吧? 强♥奸♥必须在对方不知情的情况下才算
She wants it… not rape. Right.
要是她主动要求… 就不算强♥奸♥ 有道理
The reason they can’t get what they want
女人们之所以求之不得
is because they want it.
问题就在于这想法本身
God, that doesn’t seem fair.
天啊 这太不公平了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!