We did island hopping. Naked.
你和他的其他朋友很不一样
You are very different from his other friends.
真的吗 -真的
Really? -Really.
来跳舞吧 快来吧
Come on, dance. Come on.

(“Vita Sociale” by Canova)
(意大利语)我到了 这边右转
Here I am. Turn right.
再见 giegie
Bye, beautiful.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
再见
Bye.
你忘了这个
You’ve forgotten something.
对她有印象不
Remember her?
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她把她的心留在了舞池里
She left her heart on the dancefloor.
(意大利语)拿去吧 你的三明治做好了
Here you go. Your sandwich is ready.
谢谢
Thanks.
你能帮我开到那里去吗
Can you take me there?
那里有什么
What’s there?
是这里吗
Is this it?
我在这里赢得了我的第一枚奖牌
I won my first medal here.
在这等我
Stay here.
当你在空中时的那种感觉是不可思议的
That feeling when you’re in the air is incredible.
你的心像疯了一样狂跳
Your heart is pounding like crazy.
肾上腺素在你体内奔涌
And the adrenaline is rushing through you.
而就在那一瞬间
And in that one moment…
你像是在飞
you’re flying.
像羽毛一样轻盈
Light as a feather.
直到重力再次将你拉回
Until gravity pulls you down again,
只是为了提醒你 你逃不掉
just to remind you that you can’t escape.
重力总是会把你拉到平地上
Gravity will always pull you down to the ground.
安杰丽卡·罗茨 是谁
W ho’s Angelika Lotis?
嗯 她是谁
Well, who is she?
我告诉过你 不要碰我的东西
I told you, don’t touch my stuff.
我们不去那里了吗 -不 我要回家
We’re not going there? -No. I’m going home.
我犯了一个大错
I made a big mistake.
告诉我你想在哪里下车
Tell me where do you want me to drop you off?
我们就快到了
We’re almost there.
她是你的女朋友吗
Is she your girlfriend?
不 当然不是 这个我知道
No, of course not, this I know.
她是你妈妈吗
Is she your mother?
是的
Yes.
你在生她的气 是的
And you’re angry with her? Yes.
她知道你开了她的车吗
Does she know that you took her car?

No.
她知道你要去见她吗
Does she know that you’re going to see her?
你想让我把你送到哪里
Where do you want me to drop you off?
你知道你没有驾照对吧
You do know that you don’t have a driver’s license, right?
看来我不用载你了
You should be fine.
你妈妈是连环杀手吗
Is your mother a serial killer?
是的
Yes.
而且她杀的都是小孩
And she kills mostly children?
是的
Yes.
现在你要去惩罚她
And now you’re going to punish her?
是的
Yes.
你会怎么做 杀了她
What will you do? Kill her?
然后我要把她的头砍下来 把她切成碎片
And then I’ll chop her head off and cut her into pieces!
是还不是 集中于问答啊
Yes or no? Concentrate.
是的
Yes!
然后放火烧她的车
And then set her car on fire?
是的
Yes!
把她的房♥子也烧了
And burn down the house as well?
是的
Yes.
所以你妈妈在巴伐利亚做什么
So what is your mother doing in Bavaria?
六年前她在希腊遇到了一个德国人
She met a German guy in Greece six years ago.
她怀孕了 就搬去和他一起住了
She got pregnant and went to stay with him.
怀的是弟弟还是妹妹
Is it a brother or a sister?
是弟弟
A brother.
你们没有保持任何联♥系♥吗
And you didn’t keep any contact?
一开始 她有过来看我
In the beginning, she was visiting.
我在我弟弟还是婴儿的时候有见过他
I met my brother when he was a baby.
现在她每隔一段时间就会给我打电♥话♥
Now she calls me every once in a while.
每年她都会寄给我一本带 CD 的德语学习书
Every year she sends me a German learning book with a CD.
今年她寄了一本巴伐利亚的旅游指南
This year she sent a travel guide to Bavaria.
为什么你从来没有不去看看他们
Why have you never visited them?
我觉得你的二十个问题已经问完了
I think your 20 questions are over.
是的
Yes.

No.
也许
Maybe.
你累了吗
Are you tired?
吃早餐吗
Breakfast?

Wow!
我们应该去下一个地方了 -嗯
The one here is over. -Hmm.
你还好吗 -是的
Are you OK? -Yeah.
好的
Good.
这些居然要五欧元
These cost five euros.
你敢信
Can you believe it?
一包薯片五欧元
Five euros for a packet of chips
只是因为他们开在偏僻的地方
just because they’re in the middle of nowhere.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你偷了他们吗
Did you steal them?
没人看到 放松
No one saw me. Relax.
你是傻子吗 你从加油站偷东西
Are you stupid, you stole from the gas station?
你付油费了吗
Did you pay for the gas?
这是收据
Here’s the receipt.
别对我大喊大叫了
Stop shouting at me.
吃薯片吗
Chips?
别再污染大自然妈妈了 -住嘴
Stop polluting Mother Nature! -Shut up!
你才是疯子吧 兄弟 -住口
You’re the crazy one here, man. -Shut up!
你总是做些危险的事情
You keep putting me in danger
然后还指望我去相信你
and then you ask me to trust you!
我他妈的怎么能相信你
How the fuck can I trust you?
你知道这是我的车 你也知道我没有驾照
You know it’s my car. You know I don’t have a license.
而你继续表现得像个五岁的小屁孩
And you keep on behaving like a five-year-old!
“这要五欧 你敢信 让我们偷走吧 ”
“This costs five euros, can you believe it? Let’s steal it!”
傻♥逼♥小屁孩
Fucking child.
这有公交站
That’s it.
自己开去
Leave!
滚蛋
Fuck off!

Um…
(德语) 你好
Hello.

Have you…
你有见过一个年轻人吗
Have you seen a young man?
呃 棕色的头发 棕色的眼睛 -没有
Um, brown hair? Brown eyes? -No.
你好
Ciao.
你好
Ciao.
那么我们现在要去哪里
So where are we going now?
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
你想离开然后晚点再来吗
You wanna leave and come back later?
让我们进去吧
Let’s have some fun.
是她吗
Is that her?
(德语) 别出去 别出去 别出去
No. No. No.
进来 快进来
Come in. Come in.
哦 看 她有一辆新奥迪
Oh, look. She has a new Audi.
你们好
Hello.
(德语)对不起 这是我儿子
I’m sorry. This is my son.
(希腊语)你怎么不告诉我你要来
Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?
你来这儿了
You are here!
我和一个朋友一起来的
I came with a friend.
马蒂亚斯 安吉利基 安吉利基 马蒂亚斯
Mathias, Angeliki. Angeliki, Mathias.
你好 -(德语)你好 很高兴认识你
Hello. -Hello. Nice to meet you.
(希腊语) 你已经在这里交了朋友了吗
You already made a friend here?
我们从希腊一起过来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!