当你遗世独♥立♥于沙滩之上 请你想起我
当你描绘噼啪的响声与少许灰烬时 请你想起我
噢 我的少许灰烬啊
请把我的名字印在你的画上
在这世上 我才不枉此生
——费多里格·加西亚·洛尔迦 致 萨尔瓦多·达利
1922年
西班牙受军队、教会和大地主统治
保守派道德观念
渗入生活的每个领域:社会 艺术和性
但有一股清风拂过大地…
干旱的大地
Dry land
无边黑夜中寂静的大地
Quiet land of immense night
夜风拂过橄榄林
Wind in the olive grove
夜风 拂过山脉
Wind in the Sierra
致萨尔瓦多·达利 《橄榄色的嗓音》
For Salvador Dali, of the olive-colored voice
让路 让路
Make ways, make ways
三剑客驾到
Here we are, the three musketeers.
您想我们了吗
Did you miss us?
路易斯·布努艾尔
Luis Bunuel.
这学期我叫路易 这样更时尚 不是吗
It’s Louie this term. More chic, don’t you think?
诗集出版了?
Published?
这是送你的签名本
I signed it for you.
没有你的支持意见
And he would never have managed it
他也不可能出版
without your supportive comments.
“他和狐朋狗友”
“He’s waisting his education
“在声名狼藉的夜♥总♥会♥里荒废光阴”
with bad company in disreputable night clubs.”
我父母听了很高兴
My parents were so pleased.
谢谢 老师 万分感激
Thank you sir, thank you so much.
《西风之魂》
The soul of the west wind
-有话直说 路易 -什么?
– Just say what you want to say, Louie.- What?
我正享受这蝴蝶
I was having a lovely time reading about
轻颤中的美好呢
all the butterflies and thrills…
看哪 上帝降临了!
Oh, look! Here’s God!
风格太…安达鲁西亚了
It’s just a bit… Andalusian.
我就是安达鲁西亚人
I am Andalusian.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
你觉得我写得不好
You think it’s bad.
不 文笔不错 辞藻精美
No, not the writing. The writing is bloody good.
但主题不好
It’s the subject.
费多里格·加西亚·洛尔迦
What does Federico Garcia Lorca
对蝴蝶有什么感触呢
feel about all this bloody butterflies?
他为何愤怒?
What makes him angry?
他为何兴奋
What turns him on?
拜托 别那么老古板嘛
Oh, come on. Don’t be such a prude.
我在鼓励你呢
I am trying to be constructive here.
达利和他的情人
两腿间是最后一座城池
…the other flag in between her legs…
一旦攻下
…and waived the flag…
就大获全胜了
…it was a victory for…
独食难肥 你知道吗
Holding all this brilliance isn’t very neighbourly, you know?
贵姓?
Name?
萨尔瓦多·菲利普·哈辛托·达利·多梅內克
Salvador Felipe Jacinto Dali Domenech.
专业是?
Studying?
美术
Fine art.
显而易见
Clearly.
兴趣是?
Interests?
流派是?
Affiliations?
达达主义 无政♥府♥主义和建筑的天才
Only Dada, anarchy and the construction of genius.
天才是谁
Whose genius?
我自己
My own.
值得激赏
Bravo.
路易斯·布努艾尔
Luis Bunuel.
幸会
Pleased to make your acquaintance.
请你稍等
Excuse me for a moment.
7号♥房♥开预展
Private view at number seven!
人呢 快来
Where is everyone? Come on!
这位是…塞吉尔
This here… Sergio.
放了糖的 你喜欢吗
Put sugar in it. Like it?
瞧 佛洛伊德的书
Look! A strategically placed copy of Freud.
很好 非常好 我的朋友
Very good, very good, my friend.
那位是费多里格 学生诗人
That’s Federico, resident poet.
加西亚·洛尔迦
Garcia Lorca
-他很出名 -真的吗
– He’s famous. – Really?
他还浑然不觉呢
I wonder if he knows.
来吧 打个招呼 费多里格
Come on, let’s tell him. Federico!
我认识的新人 萨尔瓦多
My new discovery. Salvador,
容我介绍诗人 剧作家
may I introduce you to resident poet,
另一位自诩不凡的天才
playwriter and another self-titled genius,
费多里格·加西亚·洛尔迦
Federico Garcia Lorca
我们见过了
We’ve met.
你是立体派的吗
You’re a cubist.

No.
这是立体派画作
This is cubist.
你要钻研别的风格吗
You’re going to be something else?
我正在筹办杂♥志♥
I’m putting together a magazine.
能用你的画作封面吗
Would you let us have this for the cover?
她很漂亮
She is beautiful.
她已经死了
She’s dead.
费多里格 你去哪了
Federico, where have you been?
你见过帕寇了吗
Have you met Paco?
-数小时前见过面 -你在忙什么
– Hours ago. – What have you been doing?
忙着找诗歌♥主题
Trying to find a subject.
路易说我快变成中产阶级分子了
Louie thinks I’m a danger of becoming bourgeois.
你读过他的诗了 你怎么想
You’ve read the poems, apparently.What do you think?
我喜欢
I like them.
当然啊 大家都喜欢他的诗
Of course you like them, everybody likes them.
我只是觉得你该写些
I just think you should write about
更现代的东西 比如政♥治♥啦
something modern, something politics or
对腐♥败♥僧侣的批判啦
the decapitation of the putrid priest in Zaragoza or
你来说
Come on!
-埃菲尔铁塔 -性!
– Eiffel tower. – Sex!
-飞机 -什么都行! 什么都写! 什么都不写!
– Aeroplanes. – Anything! Everything! Nothing!
这是你的新玩伴?
A recent acquisition?
萨尔瓦多·菲利普·哈辛托·达利·多梅內克
Salvador Felipe Jacinto Dali Domenech.
真独特
Catchy.
前途无量 前程似锦的新生
New, but showing considerate promise.
这位是阿黛菈
This is Adella.
著名的费多里格 喝的在哪?
Federico the Famous, where are the drinks?
费多里格
Federico!
你的头发怎么了
Your hair!
-剪掉了 -真好看
– It’s gone. – It’s wonderful.
短发造型够吓人的
I’m very shocking, apparently,
爷爷吓得不让我进屋
because my grandfather refuses to let me in the house.
做得好 我也不让
Quite right. I wouldn’t.
我好想你
I’ve missed you.
假期无聊死了
The holidays were terrible!
没人陪我 想干坏事都不行
There was no one here, nothing to regret!
我看了80本书
I read 80 books!
80本?
80?
40本
40.
其实 只看了10本
10, actually.
我也很想你
I’ve missed you, too.
这位是萨尔瓦多
This is Salvador.
他是新生 了不起的画家
He’s just arrived. He’s a painter,a very good one.
欢迎你加入我们
Well, ain’t we lucky to have you.
喝香槟
Champagne!
你们豪华得像国王
You all live like kings!
当然 一副学生样你愿意吗
Surely, you’re not suggesting we live like students.
玛达琳娜是个作家
Magdalena is a writer.
在女子大学念书
At the women’s college.
-你写什么书 -我还没跟你说吧
– What do you write? – I didn’t tell you, did I?
我搞到房♥子了!
I’m getting an apartment!
你父母怎么同意的
How will you ever get your parents to agree to that?
别告诉他们呗
By not telling them.
我专写谎言和精心编排的诡计
All lies are elaborate deceptions.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!