大人
My lord?
何事
What?
那个法国女人又活过来了
The French witch, she’s back from the dead.
快点 士兵们
Hurry up, men!
我们还是再仔细考虑考虑吧
Don’t you think we should take some time to think about this?
宜早不宜迟
Sooner is better than later.
准备战斗 准备战斗
To arms! To arms!
早上好
Good morning.
用这个
This one.
她到底耍的什么把戏
What the fuck is she playing at?
我不知道 问题是她现在在干啥
I don’t know! The question is, what is she doing now?
她什么都不跟我们商量 我们怎么做事
How can we plan anything if she doesn’t consult with us?
-我们昨天跟她商量了吗 -少提这茬
– Did we consult with her yesterday? – Don’t even start.
-你昨天也是同意进攻的 -是啊 可那不算
– You agreed to attack yesterday too. – Yes, but that doesn’t count.
-为啥 -因为我一辈子都同意进攻
– Why is that? – Because I always agree to attack.
准备战斗
To arms!
疯婆子
Crazy bitch.
她连怎么用都不知道
She doesn’t even know how to use it.
天哪
Oh, my God!
-靠 快关城门 -关城门
– Fuck! Close the doors! – Close the doors!
-开门啊 -给”箭猪”装箭
– Open the door! – Load the porcupine!
用力拉
Pull!

And pull!
快 动作快点
Come on! Hurry up!
来吧
Come on!
不要企盼奇迹 待在这儿
Never wait for miracles. Stay there.
法国娘们 来抓我啊
French whore! Come and get me!
还等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
什么事 贞德
Yes? Oh,Jeanne!
准备火箭手 烧城门
Find your archers and burn that door!
马上办
Right away!

Push!
城门准备
Prepare the gate! Come on!
弓箭手就位
Position!

Fire!
拿水来
Water!

Fire!
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
杀了她
Kill her.
他妈的 装箭
Fuck. Reload!
再来些弓箭手
More archers!
漂亮
Perfect.
再来些弓箭手
More archers!
帮帮我
Help me!
集♥合♥你的人 准备攻城车
Get your men! We’ll load this up as a battering ram!
早做好了
Already done.
-怎么了 -没事
– What? – Nothing.
那帮我抬这些人
Help me with these men, please.
是的
Yes.
遵命
As you command.
等等 你要干什么
Wait. What are you doing?
撞开城门 你不是这么想的吗
We’re going to open that door. Isn’t that what you want?
快给我让开
Get out of my fucking way!
把锅加满
Fill the cauldron!
该死的法国人 看我怎么收拾你们
Fucking French! What the fuck do you know about me?
装箭 装箭
Reload. Reload!
快把锅倒满 你们等什么呢
Fill the fucking cauldron! What are you waiting for?
来人 来人
More men! More men!
预备
Ready!
倒油 倒油
Pour the oil! Pour the oil!
你在干什么 贞德
What are you doing,Jeanne?
我在玩
I’m playing.
你对我做了些什么 贞德
What are you doing to me,Jeanne?
听见我说了吗
Do you hear me?
你怎么了
Are you all right?
能听见我说话吗 冷静一下
Do you hear me? Calm down.
结束了
It’s over.
我们赢了
We won.
-赢了 -是的
– We won? – Yes.
臭婆娘
Fucking bitch.
我的朋友 我的战友 快过来
My friend! My soldier! In my arms.
-我们赢了 -赢
– We won? – Won?
错了 贞德 怎么能用这个小词呢
No. No,Jeanne. So small a word will never do.
这是胜利
This is victory!
这是荣誉
This is glory!
你怎么了
What’s the matter?
这就是荣誉
This is glory?
不要紧的
Doesn’t matter.
这不可能
This is not possible.
这不可能
It is not possible.
你看起来很失望啊 这不是你想要的
You look disappointed. Isn’t this what you wanted?
不 不该是这样的
No. Not like this.
几周来你一直渴望着这一切
For weeks you’ve been asking for this.
现在你得到了
Well, now you have it.
-你要干什么 -没什么
– What are you doing? – Nothing.
我只是想要他的牙
I’m just taking his teeth.
你不能为了想要一个人的牙就杀了他
But you just can’t kill a man for his teeth.
为什么不 他的牙很不赖
Why not? He has good teeth.
你 你不能这么做
Because…Because you can’t!
那这一切又是什么
What about all this?
那不一样
But that’s different.
我们战斗是为了我们的理想
I mean, we were fighting for a cause.
我不是 他是我的俘虏
Not me. He’s my prisoner…
要不要他的牙是我的事
I can take his teeth if I want to.
你不能这样 住手
No, you can’t! Stop it!
给 拿着
Here. Take this!
现在他是我的了 而你
He’s mine now. Here, you.
走吧
Go.
做的好啊 那其他战俘怎么办
Bravo. And what about all the other prisoners?
-全放他们走 -我不知道
– Do we let them go too? – I don’t know.
也许吧
Maybe.
我们必须去忏悔 我们必须去忏悔
We must confess. We must confess.
我们要做忏悔 所有人都做
Please, we have to be confessed. All of us.
我知道这不符合一般习惯
I know this is not normal custom…
可是
but, uh…
一切会好起来的 他会听我们忏悔的
Everything’s gonna be fine. He’s gonna confess us.
跪下 都跪下
Kneel. Kneel.
阿朗松带来个坏消息
Alencon brings bad news.
上千名英军正在河岸远处集结
Thousands of English are forming up on the far side of the river.
我们要清点一下人数 准备作战了
I think we should count our men and get ready.
我们走
Let’s go.
我过去
I’ll go.
一个人过去
Alone.
告诉你们的国王 亨利
I have a message for your King Henry!
这是上帝给他的音讯
It is a message from God!
回家吧
Go home!
静静地回去吧
Go now, in peace!
你们不走的话 这里就将是你们的葬身之地
If you do not go now, you will be buried in this field!
我已经看够了鲜血
I’ve seen enough blood!
可如果你们还想看
But if you want more…
那我也无法阻拦你们
I can’t stop you!
我要说的是 看到的只会是你们的鲜血
I can only warn you that it will be your blood…
不会是我们的
not ours!
我等你们的答复
I’m waiting for your answer.
不要期待奇迹 准备战斗
Never wait for miracles. Stand by to attack.
求你了
Please.
主啊
My Lord…
求你了
please.
那就是他妈所谓的奇迹了
Now that’s what I call a goddamn bloody miracle.
她跨着白色战马 孤身前往
She was on her white horse alone…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!